Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2009

Ha ha it s our turn now wrote:
OK Mrs Brittany has been slandering a good guy named DJ Big poppa. She is nothing but a FAT skank that needs her fingers broke so she can't type any more. She uses many names on here to slander him.
Her day is close.....
It is illegal to threaten people on the internet. So quit threatening people, you skanky scag.
Brittany Wood

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2009

Ok. First off I have not been at the bar for quite some time. Get your facts straight!

Another thing, I never said anything about Jeremy that wasn't true. And I guess everyone can bash my sister and tell lies on here about her, but when I speak the truth it's wrong.

I don't care if you delete me off your Myspace. I will wake tomorrow and the sky will be blue. My life will go on, even if you do!
nunya

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2009

brittany is a good mom and a good friend. who cares if she doesnt like someone. i am all of you have people you dont like. get over it.
Brandon Wood

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2009

Ha ha Im a slut wrote:
OK Mrs Brittany has been slandering a good guy named DJ Big poppa. She is nothing but a FAT skank that needs her fingers broke so she can't type any more. She uses many names on here to slander him.
Her day is close.....
Nice how you can talk shit and remain anonymous. EVERYTHING she said is true. If you think your bad enough come over to my house and try to break some fingers.
slut wrote:
Yes she is a fat skank! I seen her at the bar a couple of weeks ago and she has got even fatter. Her makeup looked like Tammy Faye applied it.
B.P is a kind guy. She should not be slandering him on this site or any for that matter.
I read the stuff she said about him and i think that should not have been put up for everyone to see. What a bitch
Wow another anonymous person. Why is everybody afraid to put there real name? My wife hasnt been to the bar in quite a while. So you need to shut your mouth.
Brandon Wood

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2009

A Friend wrote:
Ok im posting this twice.
You Don't get it. True or not you should NOT have posted it on topix!!! Do you see what everyone is saying? This should have been left within the people involved or in the court system not on topix. You slandered his name. You need to grow up not him.
There was another thread saying how great he is. THEY started it. Brittanys not going to sit around and let everybody bad mouth her sister and make him out to be a great guy. I dont have a problem with him but hes not as great as everybody else is making him to be. Where are you seeing IPs?
Brittany Wood

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2009

Wow. ISP- Internet service provider. I am sure I am not the only one who use CenturyTel as my ISP. As for IP, that isn't on here and I am sure that I am not the only one in West Plains posting. In fact Brandon and I are posting from different places but anyways. You are just mad because I am right and someone actully said something about it. I don't need anyone to defend me but thanks. I don't need to change my name anyways. The trolls on here don't bother me.
Brittany Wood

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2009

No. I didn't use the name Hmmm, just Rylie's Aunt and my own. AND IT ISN'T SLANDER. It's the truth. I fired back after reading what someone had said about her. I really don't care what the people on here say about me because it doesn't matter. What matters to me is that the truth is out there. And no, nobody should have called him to tell him Rylie was born (which is a girl BTW). He should have had better contact with someone, ANYONE. I liked him quite a bit until Rylie was born. He may be a good friend. I never said he wasn't. He is not a good father so far. But if he has an excuse to not be, which supposedly he does since his lawyer told him to not contact Kayla, then oh well. My nieces are what matter most to me and Kayla is taking care of them just fine without him.
brittany

Mansfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2009

f*** all of u all
Brittany Wood

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2009

Well I didn't post that yet it says it came from the same place. I type better and can spell also.
Brandon Wood

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2009

Ozark, Mo isnt my ISP. Just b/c it says someone else is in Ozark doesnt mean its us. Your a idot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Omc 26 min Annie 47
why do men cheat on good women 38 min jade 35
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dawg Delusions 95,437
Worst Restaurant Service and Food (Jan '11) 3 hr Show-Me 52
new snitch working bar seen in town 4 hr Officer Bowden 5
Police chief 5 hr grave digger 18
gay hangout (Jun '10) 5 hr grave digger 46
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••