Schroeder properties and Sam the scam artist schroeder

Posted in the West Plains Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Have a Lawyer

Sparta, MO

#1 Jun 14, 2013
Lets just say that you can be an honest tenant that pays your rent on time. You lose your job and unemployment takes some time so you do the honest thing and send Sam a written letter that you have to move because you dont want to screw him over and need to find a cheaper place. You give him 3 weeks notice and clean the place SPOTLESS that even the property manager personally thanks you on how clean it was. 42 days later and still no deposit back, you call him up and he says you didnt give him 30 days notice so no deposit back for you. The woman this happened to is 60 years old and this is how they treat good honest, clean, on time rent paying people!!! WOW Its a good thing I am well connected with the community and know this woman well enough that my husband is going to represent her free of charge. Its funny that once her son moved out and the lease was in his name that they never gave her a new lease so she had no knowledge of the property rules. I love greedy people because karma will get them!
grave digger

West Plains, MO

#2 Jun 14, 2013
your a nice person,,,your husband should do a class action thing against all these slumlord acting ripoffs,,,he would have his hands full with all the many many many many people who would want in on that,,,its the only way to stop the ripoffs,,,
Teacher

Hollister, MO

#3 Jun 14, 2013
Have a Lawyer wrote:
Lets just say that you can be an honest tenant that pays your rent on time. You lose your job and unemployment takes some time so you do the honest thing and send Sam a written letter that you have to move because you dont want to screw him over and need to find a cheaper place. You give him 3 weeks notice and clean the place SPOTLESS that even the property manager personally thanks you on how clean it was. 42 days later and still no deposit back, you call him up and he says you didnt give him 30 days notice so no deposit back for you. The woman this happened to is 60 years old and this is how they treat good honest, clean, on time rent paying people!!! WOW Its a good thing I am well connected with the community and know this woman well enough that my husband is going to represent her free of charge. Its funny that once her son moved out and the lease was in his name that they never gave her a new lease so she had no knowledge of the property rules. I love greedy people because karma will get them!
Ordered some flowers from this temperamental jackass years ago. He quoted me a low price for all of them on the phone and then proceeded to overcharge me when I came to pick them up. When I complained, he threw the flowers on the floor and another employee had to wait on me. Never went back to his greenhouse again.
kingofpain

Branson, MO

#4 Jun 18, 2013
he is a hippacrit a hole who reads who makes the paper then talks bad about them while paying to keep his kids names out of the paper tru w.p. hippacrit a hole and his wife is one who thinks she is the only one who can leave town to get an education thinks she is better than anyone who dont play the ol w.p. suck up game both of them are hatefull karma is cuming back on them both
grave digger

Ava, MO

#5 Jun 18, 2013
kingofpain wrote:
he is a hippacrit a hole who reads who makes the paper then talks bad about them while paying to keep his kids names out of the paper tru w.p. hippacrit a hole and his wife is one who thinks she is the only one who can leave town to get an education thinks she is better than anyone who dont play the ol w.p. suck up game both of them are hatefull karma is cuming back on them both
arnt they both old farts?,,,which means their time is almost gone and they will leave with a bad rep,,,wonder how long it will be after their gone the kids will destroy/sell/lose what they worked for,,,cuz this always happens,,,,ha haa haaa,,,,
lil g

Branson, MO

#6 Jun 19, 2013
yeah you said it and cant wait for that to happen !!
Hooty

United States

#7 Jun 20, 2013
Don't wish death upon anyone!!

West Plains, MO

#8 Jun 20, 2013
kingofpain wrote:
Where does the wife work?
grave digger

Houston, MO

#9 Jun 21, 2013
Hooty wrote:
Don't wish death upon anyone!!
do you know how many death threats the grave digger gets everyday?,,,by christians,,,atheist,,,old ladies,,,kids,,,police,,,and most the middle eastern countries and all of europe and russia and asia,,,but cuba for some reason invited the grave digger over for a parade,,,ha haa haaa,,,,now the south america lands said they would come up and kill the grave digger but obama makes them americans and puts them on food stamps and medicaid and getting tied up in that system is a nightmare,,,cuz all their reletives want to move in with them,,,ha haa haaa,,,now canada sent the grave digger a real maen letter thet said to stay out of canada please,,,ha haa haaa,,,polite f---s,,,,ha haa haaa,,,now the down under land said the dingo ate my baby,,,and thats just plain sick,,,so no freakin way the grave digger is going there,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Employer

Sparta, MO

#10 Jun 21, 2013
Have a Lawyer wrote:
my husband is going to represent her free of charge. Its funny that once her son moved out and the lease was in his name that they never gave her a new lease so she had no knowledge of the property rules. I love greedy people because karma will get them!
Your husband is an attorney, and you post this drivel here? BWAHHHHAAHHHAHAHAHAHA

You are so full of crap you put a christmas goose to shame. Any attorney would tell you never to post details about a case on the internet, and any attorney would have a smarter wife.
yep

Ozark, MO

#11 Jun 22, 2013
Employer wrote:
<quoted text>
Your husband is an attorney, and you post this drivel here? BWAHHHHAAHHHAHAHAHAHA
You are so full of crap you put a christmas goose to shame. Any attorney would tell you never to post details about a case on the internet, and any attorney would have a smarter wife.
Not to mention the fact that there is no case. The lease was in her son's name but he wasn't living there the mom was. I'm sure that is a violation of the lease along with the lack of 30 day notice.
It may not be the most caring or ethical thing to do to someone but business is business and contracts are legally binding.
grave digger

West Plains, MO

#12 Jun 22, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention the fact that there is no case. The lease was in her son's name but he wasn't living there the mom was. I'm sure that is a violation of the lease along with the lack of 30 day notice.
It may not be the most caring or ethical thing to do to someone but business is business and contracts are legally binding.
ok,,,lets see the truth,,,if people would have more compasion for others this world would be better off,,,cuz that old prick could of been nice to the lady and not a greedy old fart,,,this is the problem around these parts,,,its every man for themselves way of doing things for a town so full of churches,,,the sin of greed is one of the deadly sins of the 7,,,and am sure west plains is sending alot souls to that level of hell,,,ha haa haaa,,,this old landlord is a prick and has been for yrs and most know it,,,he will get his one day,,,do ya know what happens to greedy people?,,,they relize one day when its to late they cant take anything with them when they die,,,what away to leave this earth,,,a greedy prick that nobody will really care when they do die,,,,ha haa haaa,,,
lil g

Ozark, MO

#13 Jun 24, 2013
yeah town full of a holes and churches could it be thats what church people are all about ? naw surly not. sam and his wife are a holes pure and simple greedy money grub n never seen so many banks and churches in one area oh yeah and crooks
Jimmy Hoffa

Ozark, MO

#14 Jun 25, 2013
I'm still missing people.
grave digger

Chestnutridge, MO

#15 Jun 25, 2013
Jimmy Hoffa wrote:
I'm still missing people.
shut it hoffa,,,you come from an era who smoked no filter ciggs and drank pure illegal whiskey and now expect us to beleive you made it too 100 yrs old,,,you old fart,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Cory

Ozark, MO

#16 Jun 26, 2013
I am posting my name on here as this is about my mother and I and have nothing to hide. Was told about this post and had to see for myself. If you want the truth here it is. I moved out and when I did SAM sent my mother a letter which she has and read for myself stating that even though I moved out that she could keep the place in her name and to ask GARY who is the property manager for a new lease in her name. Well she contacted GARY about the new lease and he said that he would be by with it for her to sign, guess what he never did give her a new lease for the property. So how is my mother to know the regulations of the lease if she didnt sign one? Also she was being honest and moved out as to not screw over SAM as she lost her job and was unemployed, and god forbid she didnt know about 30 days notice and gave him 3 weeks as to not ride it out until eviction. Also when she moved her current landlord called for a reference and SAM or GARY had the nerve to tell her we had the cops at our place and our dogs caused many problems. Check the logs NEVER had any police at the place and we had no pets. I am bullshit over this whole thing as we respected the property and YES we are taking SAM to court as we DO have a lawyer.
confused

Ozark, MO

#17 Jun 26, 2013
I hope this lawyer is doing the work for free. There is the problem of your mom not having a signed lease. I would bet your lease says something about not allowing others to live in the residence without prior approval, not to sublet... blah blah blah. So it will be you & your mom's word against Sam and Co. about the new lease deal even with the letter from Sam. They can and probably will say that your mom never requested the lease or wouldn't sign a new lease. Then of course there is the problem of breaking the lease. They could easily say it took a month to rent the place so you/your mother owe a months rent. At any rate... you could have taken care of this yourself. It's a civil court case. You simply fill out a one page form, pay $75 for filing & serving, and show up at the court date you are given.

Out of curiosity .... what was the date that your original lease was to end? And how long has your mother been living alone in the rental?
grave digger

Ava, MO

#18 Jun 26, 2013
Cory wrote:
I am posting my name on here as this is about my mother and I and have nothing to hide. Was told about this post and had to see for myself. If you want the truth here it is. I moved out and when I did SAM sent my mother a letter which she has and read for myself stating that even though I moved out that she could keep the place in her name and to ask GARY who is the property manager for a new lease in her name. Well she contacted GARY about the new lease and he said that he would be by with it for her to sign, guess what he never did give her a new lease for the property. So how is my mother to know the regulations of the lease if she didnt sign one? Also she was being honest and moved out as to not screw over SAM as she lost her job and was unemployed, and god forbid she didnt know about 30 days notice and gave him 3 weeks as to not ride it out until eviction. Also when she moved her current landlord called for a reference and SAM or GARY had the nerve to tell her we had the cops at our place and our dogs caused many problems. Check the logs NEVER had any police at the place and we had no pets. I am bullshit over this whole thing as we respected the property and YES we are taking SAM to court as we DO have a lawyer.
dont forget to ask the judge to put in an order for a state audit,,,cuz this nice honest sam an co has used the homeless to get hud money on the form of goverment deposits then after the homeless rented one,,,this old greedy bastard would evict them on bullshit reasons,,,the state needs to take a long look at the paper work he filed and the files on record thru the state hud dept,,,,
Cory

Ozark, MO

#19 Jun 26, 2013
My mother was right there with me when I signed the lease along with Gary so it was well known she was going to be living in the trailer. The lease I signed which I have a copy of with only MY signature was for a month to month. I had moved out and we contacted sam in which HE sent my mother the letter stating she could live there and I let the deposit ride for my mother. Again she lost her job and instead of being a scumbag person that could have rode out and eviction she found a cheaper place and gave him notice. She was unaware of a 30 day notice as she didnt have a lease that was supposed to be brought to her by GARY. I just dont see the merit in screwing over a 60 year old woman that was a good tenant and was even thanked by GARY about how clean she left the place. ALSO in the lease I have in MY name it states "in 30 days you will receive your deposit or a written letter stating why you wont get it back" She never received anything. I understand business is business but this is just a sham to scam money from an elderly woman and I wont stand for it. Yes we have a lawyer doing this for the sum of 0$ We got along with our neighbors and never caused a problem to have this happen to us, especially her which she does not deserve.
lil g

West Plains, MO

#20 Jun 26, 2013
sounds like a real w.p. greedy hippacrit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Quality Supermarket Grocery 1 hr Never Shop There ... 5
Do you consider yourself a REPUBLICAN, DemoCRAP... 1 hr Blonde Girl 8
Ronnie Johnson murder 1989 (Sep '10) 4 hr passerby 180
This is the man Topix tim worships 4 hr tim 4
terry tharp is a slumlord slant eye lover (Jul '11) 4 hr just reading 38
Name change for West Plains? 5 hr grave digger 21
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr TrailerTrash Repu... 100,359
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:55 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:55PM
St. Louis Rams: 5 Best Options to Replace Joe Barksdale This Offseason
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM