aconcernedcitize n

Branson, MO

#1 Apr 15, 2013
Someone in a Silver 4 door sedan, robbed my neighbor two doors down today and attempted to rob my elderly neighbor. If they had stopped by here they would have been blocked off before we called the cops but at the time we didn't think anything of it. They used this "I am looking for my lost dog, my husband is in the woods looking for her right now" and while the lady was talking to my neighbor the man broke in the back and stole her valuable jewelry. This is all I know from my neighbor as she was in a very shaken state when she told me. I am getting soooo tired of seeing things like this happen to people. IF YOU CANT BUY SOMETHING GET A JOB. DON'T STEAL FROM OTHERS WHO HAVE WORKED HARD FOR WHAT THEY HAVE. They break in this house they are going to regret it is all I'm saying. Anyone else been robbed lately?
aconcernedcitize n

Branson, MO

#2 Apr 15, 2013
By the way, not sure why it is putting me in Galena, but I am in West Plains
Former union member

United States

#3 Apr 15, 2013
Sorry to hear about your neighbor!:( I hope she was able to give a good enough description so they are caught.
JustWondering

West Plains, MO

#4 Apr 16, 2013
Sorry to hear that. Hope everyone is ok. Can you tell me what neighborhood so I can be careful and warn those that I know please?
aconcernedcitize n

Branson, MO

#5 Apr 18, 2013
out AB highway

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Start a Poll !!!!!!!!!!! 2 hr sick of sissy boy 126
Boycott NFL 4 hr Stand up 141
nfl boycott 4 hr Stand up 51
Collins 10 hr Umm 3
Grave digger Sat Hill Trash for Trump 17
How tall is the head Zizzer football coach? Sat No ones concern 8
Kayla delling Fri Gavan 9

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance