Kristi at Potters Dawg House

Posted in the West Plains Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wooser

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Sep 24, 2010
I think that she is smokin hot! does anyone know bout her?
Mr x

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 24, 2010
She loves weiners
Wooser

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Sep 24, 2010
Is she single?
Big Stiffy

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#4 Sep 24, 2010
If she thinks your cute she will jump your bones! she is an easy lay!!!
Oh YEAH

Branson, MO

#5 Sep 24, 2010
What's her last name?
Wooser

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Sep 25, 2010
Dont know her last name im talkin bout the blonde
Wooser

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Sep 25, 2010
Big Stiffy wrote:
So she is single than?
Djr

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Sep 25, 2010
sounds easy enough!
Anonymous

West Plains, MO

#9 Sep 26, 2010
Big Stiffy wrote:
k first of all shes married & she actually has feelings. so stop writting stupid ass stuff & go get a freaking blow up doll & stop hurting peoples feelings. its sad that people got nothing else to do but sit on here & talk shit.
Big Stiffy

#10 Sep 26, 2010
lilmad wrote:
<quoted text>
k first of all shes married & she actually has feelings. so stop writting stupid ass stuff & go get a freaking blow up doll & stop hurting peoples feelings. its sad that people got nothing else to do but sit on here & talk shit.
Your just jealous maybe you need the doll! She a hoe and all hoes needs Big Stiffy
Rodney

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Sep 26, 2010
Big stiffy. This is her husband if u want to call her a hoe than do it to my face! Bet u dont have the balls to and if u do let me know and we will meet!
Where

Hollister, MO

#12 Sep 26, 2010
Rodney wrote:
Big stiffy. This is her husband if u want to call her a hoe than do it to my face! Bet u dont have the balls to and if u do let me know and we will meet!
Where? I am ready to go!!!! Can you meet me in the JC Penny parking lot at 6:30? I will be driving a silver Jeep Rubicon!
tiger

Canada

#13 Sep 26, 2010
i think kristy is a very sexy lady, but if she is married you guys need to leave her alone, if she has problems , she dont need it on topix for sure!
Where

Hollister, MO

#14 Sep 26, 2010
tiger wrote:
i think kristy is a very sexy lady, but if she is married you guys need to leave her alone, if she has problems , she dont need it on topix for sure!
Thanks for you input, but we can take it from here! Do you honestly think telling people this will stop people from writing on here? Really all you do is agitate the water, but that's probably what your true intentions are anyway! LOL
tiger

Canada

#15 Sep 26, 2010
sorry your wrong, but maybe all you want to do is agitate the water
Where

Hollister, MO

#16 Sep 26, 2010
tiger wrote:
sorry your wrong, but maybe all you want to do is agitate the water
Lame, dude, lame! Come up with your own comeback, you uneducated IDIOT! LOL
tiger

Canada

#17 Sep 26, 2010
lame dude, i was taking your side, i think maybe your the one thats uneducated!
tiger

Canada

#18 Sep 26, 2010
i dont think your wife and mark hall, hardly needs to be in the same circle, do yo really
Where

Hollister, MO

#19 Sep 26, 2010
tiger wrote:
i dont think your wife and mark hall, hardly needs to be in the same circle, do yo really
There you go again with another lame comeback. You don't even make sense, IDIOT! LOL You are not good at this....maybe you should just stay with cleaning out septic tanks....by hand and mouth! LOL
Big Stiffy

#20 Sep 27, 2010
Rodney wrote:
Big stiffy. This is her husband if u want to call her a hoe than do it to my face! Bet u don't have the balls to and if u do let me know and we will meet!

Sorry but my Big Stiffy is only for hoes not tyranny's PS. Santa asked me to tell her HO HO HO will you relay that for me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hey digger. next time you post about racism 24 min Mary 24
Hot girl at Howell county health dep (Sep '16) 5 hr guest 6
grave digger is...... 5 hr guest 7
for all the crybabies 6 hr Moon Raker 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 109,677
Women in Church 6 hr Moon Raker 2
Tracie Cherry 6 hr Moon Raker 4
Body found in ditch near Caseys 6 hr Moon Raker 53

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages