shalee chambers & Children's Dad???

Posted in the West Plains Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whatup

Willow Springs, MO

#1 Oct 12, 2013
What is the story? How would they both lose the kids? Im confused. You don't lose kids just because someone cheats... info?
nunya

Willow Springs, MO

#2 Oct 12, 2013
How bout you don't bring peoples business especially regarding their children on topix! I don't like Shalee I think she is a drama starting fool and thinks she is a bad a$$ and needs to graduate past her high school attitude but it is NOT cool to bring someones business about their children to this site! So drop it NOW!
brains

Willow Springs, MO

#3 Oct 13, 2013
Well she shouldnt post it all over FACEBOOK publicly then if she doesnt want others in it or knowing of it. Or she should tell the full story if so!
nunya wrote:
How bout you don't bring peoples business especially regarding their children on topix! I don't like Shalee I think she is a drama starting fool and thinks she is a bad a$$ and needs to graduate past her high school attitude but it is NOT cool to bring someones business about their children to this site! So drop it NOW!
As the Crap Turns

Branson, MO

#4 Oct 13, 2013
Must people bring the lowlifes up on here day after day???
tim

Olathe, KS

#5 Oct 13, 2013
As the Crap Turns wrote:
Must people bring the lowlifes up on here day after day???
Hey its Topix anything (all most)goes.
why

Willow Springs, MO

#6 Oct 16, 2013
Think the baby daddy was cheating with a hoe. shalee got mad had a raging fit and kids ended up being involved and state took them.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#7 Oct 16, 2013
this topix thread is no diffrent from the florida teen girls who bullied another teen girl and she killed herself,,,what a shame,,,its being a bully over the internet to put anyones problems on the internet,,,unless the person is a danger to the world,,,like a loose sex offender or murderer being hunted down by the law,,,a bully sucks and the grave digger shall destroy the bully,,,ps,,,all a bully is,,,is a person who doesnt like something about themselves and only wants to make another suffer for it,,,so bully take alook at yourself and throw that hate in your heart away,,,along with what your hatefull parents taught you,,,whoever this thread is talking about,,,JESUS died for you also my freind,,,dont listen to a bully,,,
yep

West Plains, MO

#8 Oct 16, 2013
My thoughts exactly grave digger. People are so insidious on here. They trash people then they see the person they were trashing & won't say it too their faces! Makes me mad a cyber bully & one in person. The one in person is at least not a coward! They may be a jerk but not cowardly.
Sloniker

United States

#9 Oct 18, 2013
You want to knoww the story? Ask them. Grow up and go to the source. They are my family and they aren't low lives just cause you guys may have been dumb and feel for something clever they did, or don't like their drama doesn't mean you know them and who they are. Sorry but don't assume. Figure it out yourself.
whynot

Willow Springs, MO

#10 Oct 20, 2013
She lies. So truth? And we would. But not sure her version is the right one. And she puts it out there on facebook. So i guess its ok to let others assume. Good gossip material that she provides herself. I heard its DRUGS!
Sloniker wrote:
You want to knoww the story? Ask them. Grow up and go to the source. They are my family and they aren't low lives just cause you guys may have been dumb and feel for something clever they did, or don't like their drama doesn't mean you know them and who they are. Sorry but don't assume. Figure it out yourself.
sds

United States

#11 Oct 27, 2013
Child for a mother is the explanation. Birds of the same feather always flock together take a look at her group she is always with on fb. Explains a lot.
grave digger

Rogersville, MO

#12 Oct 27, 2013
sds wrote:
Child for a mother is the explanation. Birds of the same feather always flock together take a look at her group she is always with on fb. Explains a lot.
facebook isnt real,,,people can create their own perfect lives on facebook thru pictures,,,post lies,,,but leave out the true story behind every picture,,,like their family all standing their smiling in the picture all luvy dovy,,,but leave out half were drunk the other half had to scream at them to smile,,,and then dont tell you about the family brawl that happened 30 minutes after the picture was snapped,,,things like that,,,or a picture of their dog,,,and the comment caption that says how sweet the dog is,,,but dont tell you 2 days prior that sweet dog took a big runny crap on their new carpet and got its ass kicked and the picture taker did curse,,,alot,,,facebook is fake,,,people only post their best pictures of themselves also,,,not the true pictures,,,like first thing in the morning pictures,,,its all fake and you cant judge a person by a facebook,,,ha haa haaa
Shalee

Park Hills, MO

#13 Nov 16, 2013
Love how yall are pu**ies and don't put your names up here. second. its none of yalls business why my kids got taken but if ya must know because they got outside in a matter of minutes. talk all the shit you want. i dont give a f**k. it wasn't because of drugs or something they had a reason to take the kids for. neither of us cheated on each other either. fyi. we were split up all summer. my problem with the f**kin c*nt is, is she came straight to my face and said shed never touch my baby daddy. she did. she has a death bed waiting on her and ill introduce it to her the day I can.
LMFAO

Ozark, MO

#14 Nov 16, 2013
Shalee wrote:
Love how yall are pu**ies and don't put your names up here. second. its none of yalls business why my kids got taken but if ya must know because they got outside in a matter of minutes. talk all the shit you want. i dont give a f**k. it wasn't because of drugs or something they had a reason to take the kids for. neither of us cheated on each other either. fyi. we were split up all summer. my problem with the f**kin c*nt is, is she came straight to my face and said shed never touch my baby daddy. she did. she has a death bed waiting on her and ill introduce it to her the day I can.
And this must be part of the reason you don't have your kids! Plus threatening a "death bead" on someone online isn't real smart toots. You're not in high school anymore but it looks like maybe you need to go back! You should have just been the bigger more mature person and left it all alone but we can all clearly see there is nothing mature about you!
Childrens Father

Park Hills, MO

#15 Nov 17, 2013
You are all idiots. Too scared to post your names so we can see who is talking sh**. We didnt lose the kids because of drugs, or because of fighting. We lost the kids because while we were in the other room my 3 year old daughter opened the front door and went outside. They were outside for less than 5 min without our supervision and they took our kids. Yes we made a mistake, we didnt have the right locks on the door. But our kids should not have been taken for that. We are doing everything we have to, to get the kids back. If you want to make sh** up, then atleast put your real name on here so everyone can see. WE are not bad parents. We do everything for our kids. now we are facing criminal charges, 2 felonies actually, because our child went outside. Thats the truth. Its bs charges, and they will get dropped. Fu** all of you that talk sh** and dont know whats going on just trying to make us look like bad people. again, the name is Bryan Sloniker, thats what happened!
grave digger

Kirbyville, MO

#16 Nov 17, 2013
Childrens Father wrote:
You are all idiots. Too scared to post your names so we can see who is talking sh**. We didnt lose the kids because of drugs, or because of fighting. We lost the kids because while we were in the other room my 3 year old daughter opened the front door and went outside. They were outside for less than 5 min without our supervision and they took our kids. Yes we made a mistake, we didnt have the right locks on the door. But our kids should not have been taken for that. We are doing everything we have to, to get the kids back. If you want to make sh** up, then atleast put your real name on here so everyone can see. WE are not bad parents. We do everything for our kids. now we are facing criminal charges, 2 felonies actually, because our child went outside. Thats the truth. Its bs charges, and they will get dropped. Fu** all of you that talk sh** and dont know whats going on just trying to make us look like bad people. again, the name is Bryan Sloniker, thats what happened!
you shouldnt worry about what these topix people say,,,you know who you are and the truth of whats going on,,,nobody else does,,,unless its a social service worker or cop who are involved in whats going on,,,and if it is one of them,,,they shouldnt be in them jobs,,,cuz the grave digger knows for a fact and is gunna spill the shit that a cop or few do spread half the rumors round this place and so do a few social workers,,,a bunch of losers is what they are,,,so does a few people at loan companies and who work in the school system,,,and work at omc,,,now if they want their names on here they should stop their crap,,,cuz everyone of them can lose their jobs if the truth is exposed,,,flip all them mofos off and tell them to fix their own family crap,,,cuz every family has crap,,,
amy

Branson, MO

#17 Nov 17, 2013
Death bed smart move you stupied bitch.lol
yep

United States

#18 Nov 19, 2013
amy wrote:
Death bed smart move you stupied bitch.lol
^stupid*** haha real classy
believe what u want

West Plains, MO

#19 Dec 3, 2013
Childrens Father wrote:
Not all all trying to stir up the pot but since you commented rather then letting the gossiper keep talking until they wore down with no end results anyways I have never heard of dfs taking children from one single call like this unless there was something totally drastic or real neglect going on . I have known people who were reported over a case similar as this minor one and was told by one of the persons involved that the dfs worker said that if they got more reports that they would have to investigate . Something as minor as a toddler getting lose isn't why the workers took the kids away , there had to have been more then one call, investigation to prove you two unfit because those workers know what toddlers can do but if it's reported over and over of the child running lose in due time they would investigate to see what was going on in the home to see why the child was neglected so often. Child protective service have no legal right what so ever to step in over something so minor and take the kids , I am sorry and not trying to be mean but something doesn't add up .
believe what u want

West Plains, MO

#20 Dec 3, 2013
believe me I have worked with toddlers and have had my own toddlers and know all to well about their cute little tricks and some not so cute but DFS would have to prove their case to have come to get them . Actual neglect and or possible abuse . They don't and can't ever just pop up and take kids with out a real cause or reason for such action .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R7 wants 2017 tax increase to 85c !!! 46 min Creasy Bear 3
Tracy Doyle 58 min Hooray 3
Hush Little Snowflake 1 hr Ms TOOTS 32
new Savor Grill 1 hr Creasy Bear 16
Bill Donner 1 hr Girl Next Door 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Impeach Trump Now 109,047
More possible Earth-like planets discovered! 4 hr Mulder Wannabe 2

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages