Loss prevention people at WalMart
Democrat

Ozark, MO

#62 Oct 18, 2012
traveler wrote:
Went to West Plains Walmart and WHAT A DUMP, especially with their bare concrete floors. Went to Mt. Home Walmart and it wad a breath of fresh air. Nice floors, really nice bathrooms, isles you could push at least three carts abreast through, layout was professional and accessible. Very, very clean and carried more varieties of things then the dump here. I thought I was in an entirely different store. Shows how lousy the management is in West Plains.
You can go to any Super Center Walmart anywhere in this Country and none look as bad as this West Plains Walmart. I do agree with "traveler". I don't think it's the management as much as the Property owners who decide what to do just look around at all thier other buildings. West Plains as a town looks beat up compared to any other town it's size. I like all the metal roofs you see on homes around the area now. I want to start a fad it's a good thing if every home in the area has a front yard fence then hurry up and open a chain link fence company. They will buy.
Castle

Reeds Spring, MO

#63 Oct 18, 2012
Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about the West Plains Walmart? I thought that Trent C guy run that store. You should call him and tell him what this pickle whacker is doing. If this doesn't work you can always call the Walmart headquarters in Arkansas, that's if your story is true and not just topix gossip to ruin this persons good name because your jealous. I know one thing, maybe this guy is a Democrat because I have a small penis and know this is Bush's fault.
If you knew how that store worked you wouldn't be such a sucker for small ding dongs. Trent leaves for the day and the subcocks fruck up the place. That McGraw guy was a sub par shift manager from a few years ago. He got sent on several reviews and home office still promoted him to store manager to mountain home. Several others recieved similar promotions in Huston and surrounding areas. Not to mention several hundred ethical and human rights abuses they hand out. Speak out of term and they will set you up to be terminated. These people are only out for themselves. Do your town a favor and shut that sorry excuse for a store down!
Castle

Reeds Spring, MO

#64 Oct 18, 2012
One last thing. To all you people that treat the staff like your personal slaves. Then whine to management about you not getting your way. You will not life a happy life. One of those people that you screw over can and will take matters into their own hands and treat you like you deserve. We see all we know all. Don't fu*k with us.
Democrat

Ozark, MO

#65 Oct 18, 2012
Castle wrote:
One last thing. To all you people that treat the staff like your personal slaves. Then whine to management about you not getting your way. You will not life a happy life. One of those people that you screw over can and will take matters into their own hands and treat you like you deserve. We see all we know all. Don't fu*k with us.
I don't work for Walmart or know how things are behind closed doors but do know if I did know things that Walmart isn't the only place you can report your findings too and if I was going to do something like you say you are, I would of done something by now and not talk about it. You make yourself sound like your in a biker gang with peddle bikes. I am sorry but I like to Fu*k with people.
Badge1020

Ojai, CA

#66 Apr 30, 2013
DEPT92 wrote:
LOL you people will bitch about anything. The dudes job is to make sure people don't steal from the store. He's trained to pick out key items or certain things a person brings into the store (ex. Women with large purses, baggy cloths that would be easy to conceal things in, backpacks...) if you weren't doing anything wrong, what's the problem? Just go about your business and let him do his job. Also, how would they not have the right to stare at you? In a public place? Come on now...also, I'm pretty sure that you walking out if you happen to see them looking at you, isn't going to hurt Walmarts bottom line at all..just try and have some fun with it. Just walk around OBVIOUSLY concealing high ticket items or just whatever you came to shop for, and acting all shady, and then after you're satisfied that you've wasted enough of their time or you are done shopping. Walk up to them and hand them all the items and give them a little wink, it go pay for your stuff. Either way you've wasted their time and possibly belittled them because they will know you've just been fucking with them..people need to learn to lighten up.
while a portion of your comment may be true no one has the right to follow a person around any retail or merchant location without probable cause , via cctv is appropriate to determine a suspect via body language , large items to conceal in , inappropriate clothing for the weather ext, if a person looks under the influence of a narcotic or intoxicated , a person must witness a suspect giving off high alert signals before going to follow someone around the store loss prevent agents are trained under a policy where you can not discriminate by race,age,sex,or religion ext ....... if the customer were to get the loss prevention persons name and call into corporate with a valid complaint the agent would lose their badge and job ...... so my advise is this the next time your in a corporate store or merchant location and you feel like you are being harassed or followed without probable cause speak to the management get the agents name and badge number and file a complaint with corporate be sure to have a valid date and time frame of incident and i assure that will not happen again.... i work with law informants and asset protection agents on a 24 hour basis even i dislike going into a location and weeding out the agents who assume because of my undercover cop lingo and attire i am going to be a dishonest person , it gets annoying ..
Agent A
KJP

Sparta, MO

#67 Apr 30, 2013
Badge1020 wrote:
<quoted text>
while a portion of your comment may be true no one has the right to follow a person around any retail or merchant location without probable cause , via cctv is appropriate to determine a suspect via body language , large items to conceal in , inappropriate clothing for the weather ext, if a person looks under the influence of a narcotic or intoxicated , a person must witness a suspect giving off high alert signals before going to follow someone around the store loss prevent agents are trained under a policy where you can not discriminate by race,age,sex,or religion ext ....... if the customer were to get the loss prevention persons name and call into corporate with a valid complaint the agent would lose their badge and job ...... so my advise is this the next time your in a corporate store or merchant location and you feel like you are being harassed or followed without probable cause speak to the management get the agents name and badge number and file a complaint with corporate be sure to have a valid date and time frame of incident and i assure that will not happen again.... i work with law informants and asset protection agents on a 24 hour basis even i dislike going into a location and weeding out the agents who assume because of my undercover cop lingo and attire i am going to be a dishonest person , it gets annoying ..
Agent A
Whats your undercover attire? bozo the clown costume? whats your undercover lingo? woody wood pecker? I would follow you for free. When stores in small towns have these store dicks they work to stop the theft and the big city laws don't apply because the store dick is most likely related to the towns cops and judges. So who you gunna call? ghost busta's.
annie

Ozark, MO

#68 Apr 30, 2013
Badge1020 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agent A
Now we know loss prevent agents are highly trained in many areas. I feel better and safer now when shopping. Thankyou
Jrz

Hollister, MO

#69 May 11, 2013
Vans wrote:
There is a girl cashier overnight that steals cash from the drawer and the managers just don't care. Space between her teeth gives me the willies.
How do you know she takes the money? She is responsible for every penny in that cash drawer. She'd be fired as the managers would have to take it out of their pockets and replace it. I'm someone who knows. Dumba$$!
Former wm employee

Branson, MO

#70 May 12, 2013
I worked for Walmart for 15 yrs. The LP person is there to help to cut down on theft. Thousands of dollars are taken from the store every year. 90% of the time it's from those who have the money to pay for the items. I personally sat in many times when the police officer asked the shoplifter to empty their wallet & 90% of the time they had above & beyond what they needed to pay for the item. The public will gripe & complain about prices going up at Walmart, but as you all know, some of that is to compensate for theft. No one likes to be spied on, but it's part of their job. Unfortunately one bad apple spoils the bunch.
FYI

Reeds Spring, MO

#71 May 12, 2013
Former wm employee wrote:
I worked for Walmart for 15 yrs. The LP person is there to help to cut down on theft. Thousands of dollars are taken from the store every year. 90% of the time it's from those who have the money to pay for the items. I personally sat in many times when the police officer asked the shoplifter to empty their wallet & 90% of the time they had above & beyond what they needed to pay for the item. The public will gripe & complain about prices going up at Walmart, but as you all know, some of that is to compensate for theft. No one likes to be spied on, but it's part of their job. Unfortunately one bad apple spoils the bunch.
Walmart gets EVERY penny of their theft loss back through insurance. As long as Walmart has LP then the insurance covers the loss. All they have to do is prove that they are trying to prevent theft.
KJP

Branson, MO

#72 May 13, 2013
Former wm employee wrote:
WalMart raises the prices because of the fuel cost to ship the crap from the warehouse to the store, this is why everything goes up not because people are stealing 1 dollar china made crap items. Out of the 10,000 people this Walmart has walk through the door everyday maybe 2 o the 10,000 steal something every other day and when it comes down to that number you know damn well WalMart throws away more food everyday then what a couple theives steal. These under cover store dicks are just that, dicks. They act worse then starsky n hutch going after a murderer. I spot them everytime I walk in that store, just look for the dork thats acting like their looking at items or little girls undies when on the scent of a shoplifter that fits the profile, that would be any working person in this area they the dicks arn't related to.
Lmao

Ozark, MO

#73 May 13, 2013
Food must be put in the trash due to law and safety! All food Walmart throws away gets recycled in to other things animals eat... As far as Stealing they have all the rights by law to stop you. And if you fight them you get charged for strong arm robbery. I loved being one of them! That stealing crap hurts the stores bottom line and the people that work there to get there bouns every quater.
KJP

Hollister, MO

#74 May 13, 2013
Lmao wrote:
Food must be put in the trash due to law and safety! All food Walmart throws away gets recycled in to other things animals eat... As far as Stealing they have all the rights by law to stop you. And if you fight them you get charged for strong arm robbery. I loved being one of them! That stealing crap hurts the stores bottom line and the people that work there to get there bouns every quater.
Prices go up because of the fuel cost. If what you say is true how come the prices are the same for most products in all WalMarts aross the country, the same in rich neighborhoods as the same in the getto neighborhoods and I would think the store theft is higher in the getto neighborhoods and way worse then West Plains WalMart. All food products could be either gave to homeless shelters or food pantries or if set on a discount table would be sold out fast from the working families. It's the fuel cost bottom line, oil prices control everything and added CID bullshit taxes also have it's effect.
Know it all

Ozark, MO

#75 May 13, 2013
Well KJP, so glad you put us all in our places. How's the weather from a top your high horse? It is cost of living, inflation, fuel prices, etc...however, the LP associated have a job to do. If you're not stealing anything, what's the big freaking deal? I don't like your attitude when I go into McDonald's so, I don't go in there anymore. See simple.
CXC

United States

#76 May 13, 2013
KJP just a moron.gets his post from jesus and fox news.never makes a point or any sense
KJP

Ozark, MO

#77 May 14, 2013
Know it all wrote:
Well KJP, so glad you put us all in our places. How's the weather from a top your high horse? It is cost of living, inflation, fuel prices, etc...however, the LP associated have a job to do. If you're not stealing anything, what's the big freaking deal? I don't like your attitude when I go into McDonald's so, I don't go in there anymore. See simple.
The weather is nice up here and fuel cost would be the big one. I don't like your attitude. I don't steal and or work for Mcdonald's but will add the Big Mac does sound good for lunch. How can anyone put anyone in their place on an opinion site called Topix?
KJP

Ozark, MO

#78 May 14, 2013
CXC wrote:
KJP just a moron.gets his post from jesus and fox news.never makes a point or any sense
Moron, no. Love JESUS, yes. Like Fox News, yes. Makes a point, always. Makes sense, got to be because my post sure do piss you off.
my opinion

Ozark, MO

#79 May 14, 2013
CXC wrote:
While I agree with the moron assessment I believe that KJP is actually the poster known as Gravedigger, Truth etc etc. Gravedigger quit posting and KJP has been blowing up every post since then.... typical Gravedigger behavior.
wm employee

Ozark, MO

#80 May 14, 2013
kjp and cxc both work at Walmart 2nd shift.we all know what goes on behind the Deli Dept.two girls acting that way get a room.
Lp manager

Cleveland, TN

#81 Jun 7, 2013
I'm actually a an lp manager at a major competitor of Walmart. Loss at retail stores is so unbelievably complicated most of the tiny minds on here can't understand it.. Some get it but most don't. I only ever hit the floor to watch someone if they've already done something sketchy. And even more I know my store so well that I promise you will not see me until I run up behind you and apprehend you for stealing whatever it is you stole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knocked down the party 27 min FedUp 3
Has Anyone Noticed !!!! 36 min Serious 6
I love EVERYONE 51 min FedUp 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 4 hr FedUp 1,087
News DRS Technologies Wins $34 Million in New Contra... (Apr '08) 4 hr FedUp 8
Creasy Bear and grave digger 9 hr LeLand 17
Planet X , Nibiru and September 23-25 2017 9 hr LeLand 23

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages