Loss prevention people at WalMart
RedAppleGrill

Rogersville, MO

#41 Sep 28, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
truth lives off the money his parents gave him and runs the most disgusting eating establishment in town. though "runs" is an overstatement.
Runs is what the customers get from eating there.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#42 Oct 3, 2012
Big brother is always watching.
wow

Ozark, MO

#43 Oct 3, 2012
NoThanks wrote:
<quoted text>NO ONE has to stop for anyone who is not law enforcement. No one has to stop for the receipt lookover or even a door going off. People still have rights even on private property. So I am going to put one of those magnetic strips in my underwear, set the doors off and then refuse to stop for anyone. Then if I get dog piled or detained against my wishes I will sue Walmart! Yippee!
YOU REALLY NEED TO READ THE LAW. You have a lot less rights than you think. Sorry. Just the actual truth.
irritated

United States

#44 Oct 3, 2012
I just love having to crawl back in that shopping cart storage hole, to dig out a shopping cart now. What kind of store makes their customers have to do that to get a shopping cart??? If they're not gunna have employees to get carts out for people, then line em up like Kmart, and Target does. Geeeesh!
exactly

United States

#45 Oct 4, 2012
irritated wrote:
I just love having to crawl back in that shopping cart storage hole, to dig out a shopping cart now. What kind of store makes their customers have to do that to get a shopping cart??? If they're not gunna have employees to get carts out for people, then line em up like Kmart, and Target does. Geeeesh!
Alot of people including myself have been complaining about that! Also those horrible self checkout lanes! Half the time they are the only ones open except the lanes for the people with lots of items so if your in a hurry and only have a few items your just screwed! They did away with the original door greeters that also lined up the carts and moved them back just past the registers on stools but only at times to say hi to people and watch them to determine if they should be followed around the store like they are a criminal even if they have never stolen anything in their life before! They should not have the right to follow or stalk anyone but especially good honest peopke who have never stolen anything in their life! Stalking is stalking and stalking is illegal! If someone is stalking me i will call file police report! It is the law so they have to file my police report! I cant stand people who stare at people!
irritated

United States

#46 Oct 4, 2012
I can't take being stared at period! But when you know the morons that they have working there,that think they're special because they work at walmart, I just have to laugh lol. F anyone follows me, I'm just gunna get beside them, and start following them. Bwahahaha i
Sweet Winevine

Kimberling City, MO

#47 Oct 5, 2012
Managers steal money and items from the store and the loss prevention people are forced into being quiet through threats if termination. They use this tactic every chance they get. Walmart of West Plains has repeatedly violated several laws. They get away with it by promoting the offending management to positions in surrounding stores. Do the city a favor and close that place down. Get new and better employers to build. If you want names, I have their info. Along with dates of each offense. Not hard to come by this when you work at home office.
wanna know

United States

#48 Oct 5, 2012
I want their names. Management at this store are the worst ever!
rusure

United States

#49 Oct 6, 2012
I put on some panties and went to the front to the SELF CHECKOUT......then called for customer assistance. They said...please remove the panties sir.
DEPT92

Saint Louis, MO

#50 Oct 6, 2012
Id love to have a list of their names too please...also, good lick with filing that police report.
Blind Sheik

Branson, MO

#51 Oct 6, 2012
Walmart has put in more self check out counters on the grocery side and has anyone noticed how many more people are in the paper with shop liffting charges from walmart? I went there after 10pm the other night and the worker told me they only had 2 checkout people, one working in the booze room checkout and the other on break, this worker told me I had to use the self checkout and I now see why so many people are getting in trouble for shopliffting. I got away with 1 big screen tv, 2 cases of beer, 4 lap top computers, all the holloween candy that would fit in the cart, enough for 9 holloweens, 10 jugs of laundry detergent, 1 18 speed bike, 4 tents, 26 tubes of tooth paste, 1 weed eater, 14 pairs of blue jeans, 34 shirts,and for some GOD only knows why 1 canoe. I would sujest this walmart after 10pm get some damn security. PS. I am having a garage sale next saturday and have 1 big screen tv-$150, 4 laptops-$100 a peice, 10 jugs of laundry detergent-$3 a peice, 1 18 speed bike-$75,4 tents-$25 a peice, 26 tubes of tooth paste-$1 a peice, 1 weed eater-$50, 14 pairs of blue jeans-$10 a peice, 34 shirts-$5 a peice, 1 canoe-$100. I will be passing out candy to all the kids and drinking all the beer myself this saturday, hopes it's sunny.
stupidwalmart

Haslet, TX

#52 Oct 6, 2012
Why do they have cameras than if they have to have people stalk you isn't that what cameras are for
irritated

United States

#53 Oct 6, 2012
I was in there last night, and TWO of these mall cops were in mens wear. I was looking @ a rack of shirts, and 1 came pretending to look at the other side, the other stood at the next rack over. Both would glance @ me then look up at each other. I played along for a few minutes, by taking a shirt at a time off the hanger an holding it up. Then sling the shirt over the top of the rack. I repeated this several times, then went to the jeans. Here they came. SO I got my cell phone out,made a call and stood there for 20 minutes talking on the phone,while they would look at each other, and roll their eyes,then take their cell out look around,and text real quick. I finally got bored of this, so I told the person I was talking to, in a voice to make sure both these assholes heard me, "Well I'm gonna go, ive played with these 2 morons long enough, I'm going to C&K to buy the jeans". I looked at both of them an gave a flirty tata wave,and smiled while 1 of them slammed the jeans he had in his hand, down on the shelf and stomped off while mouthing off to the other idiot. Lmao!! It was priceless!!!
Blind Sheik

Branson, MO

#55 Oct 7, 2012
irritated wrote:
I was in there last night, and TWO of these mall cops were in mens wear. I was looking @ a rack of shirts, and 1 came pretending to look at the other side, the other stood at the next rack over. Both would glance @ me then look up at each other. I played along for a few minutes, by taking a shirt at a time off the hanger an holding it up. Then sling the shirt over the top of the rack. I repeated this several times, then went to the jeans. Here they came. SO I got my cell phone out,made a call and stood there for 20 minutes talking on the phone,while they would look at each other, and roll their eyes,then take their cell out look around,and text real quick. I finally got bored of this, so I told the person I was talking to, in a voice to make sure both these assholes heard me, "Well I'm gonna go, ive played with these 2 morons long enough, I'm going to C&K to buy the jeans". I looked at both of them an gave a flirty tata wave,and smiled while 1 of them slammed the jeans he had in his hand, down on the shelf and stomped off while mouthing off to the other idiot. Lmao!! It was priceless!!!
You are blind Sheiks new hero. Blind Sheik bows to you. Hail Irritated!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56 Oct 17, 2012
Legal definition of Stalking

A person who intentionally and repeatedly follows or harasses another person and who makes a credible threat, either expressed or implied, with the intent to place that person in reasonable fear of death or serious bodily harm is guilty of the crime of stalking. A person may be charged with aggravated stalking if they commit the crime of stalking while subject to a temporary restraining order, injunction against trespass, or similar order.

Stalkers target public figures or celebrities, children, and sometimes even complete strangers. But, in most cases, a stalker is someone you know and with whom you have had a relationship. Criminal statutes which can be used in an effort to deter stalking include laws against harassment and assault, as well as a specific stalking law.
Democrat

Ozark, MO

#57 Oct 17, 2012
Harbinger of Regret wrote:
Legal definition of Stalking
A person who intentionally and repeatedly follows or harasses another person and who makes a credible threat, either expressed or implied, with the intent to place that person in reasonable fear of death or serious bodily harm is guilty of the crime of stalking. A person may be charged with aggravated stalking if they commit the crime of stalking while subject to a temporary restraining order, injunction against trespass, or similar order.
Stalkers target public figures or celebrities, children, and sometimes even complete strangers. But, in most cases, a stalker is someone you know and with whom you have had a relationship. Criminal statutes which can be used in an effort to deter stalking include laws against harassment and assault, as well as a specific stalking law.
I believe these walmart police would fall under a Profile Law of sorts like the Law in Arizona with the illegals. They do profile certain people in this small towns Walmart and this goes with they want to be a real cop but can't leave the Walmart property or carry any weapons but maybe a whistle and a Walkie Talkie and if I had my way a russian style hat with hang down ear muffs.
Chain link fence

Ozark, MO

#58 Oct 17, 2012
Billy McGraw on several accounts has abused his power to cheat the store out of millions. He calls people into the ad office and claims the people aren't working fast enough and threatens to fire them if they don't sneak stuff out through the back of the store. He has all the keys even the ones for the loss prevention room. He sits in there with his small dick in hand jacking it to the female workers. Walked in on him a few times. Makes me puke he got his own store. That is how Walmart is, promote and keep the sick twisted losers. Run off anyone with a heart.
Democrat

Ozark, MO

#59 Oct 17, 2012
Chain link fence wrote:
Billy McGraw on several accounts has abused his power to cheat the store out of millions. He calls people into the ad office and claims the people aren't working fast enough and threatens to fire them if they don't sneak stuff out through the back of the store. He has all the keys even the ones for the loss prevention room. He sits in there with his small dick in hand jacking it to the female workers. Walked in on him a few times. Makes me puke he got his own store. That is how Walmart is, promote and keep the sick twisted losers. Run off anyone with a heart.
Are you talking about the West Plains Walmart? I thought that Trent C guy run that store. You should call him and tell him what this pickle whacker is doing. If this doesn't work you can always call the Walmart headquarters in Arkansas, that's if your story is true and not just topix gossip to ruin this persons good name because your jealous. I know one thing, maybe this guy is a Democrat because I have a small penis and know this is Bush's fault.
LPExpert

Canada

#60 Oct 18, 2012
They profile old ladies, women carrying big purses, diaper bags and strollers. Very prejudiced.
traveler

United States

#61 Oct 18, 2012
Went to West Plains Walmart and WHAT A DUMP, especially with their bare concrete floors. Went to Mt. Home Walmart and it wad a breath of fresh air. Nice floors, really nice bathrooms, isles you could push at least three carts abreast through, layout was professional and accessible. Very, very clean and carried more varieties of things then the dump here. I thought I was in an entirely different store. Shows how lousy the management is in West Plains.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Brown banning Bible in California 16 min Hatzhitsue 16
Regina Hilleman 13 hr I know 3
NRA incoming donations TRIPLE 22 hr cpt_redbeard 150
Jesse Dalton 22 hr cpt_redbeard 14
milfs Sat Justforfun 1
gay hangout (Jun '10) Sat FloppyDick 72
Target practice Sat GonnaGetMine 1

West Plains Jobs

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages