Loss prevention people at WalMart

Posted in the West Plains Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
NoThanks

West Plains, MO

#1 Sep 5, 2012
I was looking at paint samples when I noticed some guy peeking over the fans one day. At first I thought maybe he was spun out on meth the way he kept bobbing up to peek over and look around.Then my husband pointed him out in another aisle we were in!I reported it to the store and they said it was probably just a loss prevention member.Frankly,I find it amusing he wasted so much time watching me and my husband as I'm sure the store got cleaned out on the other side.I also don't think they have the right to stare and peek, literally stalk a customer to the point they make one feel uncomfortable about looking at the goods. So anytime this happens again, I will simply walk out and leave my cart and shop elsewhere, where I feel welcome and not under a perv's watch.
DEPT92

Olathe, KS

#2 Sep 5, 2012
LOL you people will bitch about anything. The dudes job is to make sure people don't steal from the store. He's trained to pick out key items or certain things a person brings into the store (ex. Women with large purses, baggy cloths that would be easy to conceal things in, backpacks...) if you weren't doing anything wrong, what's the problem? Just go about your business and let him do his job. Also, how would they not have the right to stare at you? In a public place? Come on now...also, I'm pretty sure that you walking out if you happen to see them looking at you, isn't going to hurt Walmarts bottom line at all..just try and have some fun with it. Just walk around OBVIOUSLY concealing high ticket items or just whatever you came to shop for, and acting all shady, and then after you're satisfied that you've wasted enough of their time or you are done shopping. Walk up to them and hand them all the items and give them a little wink, it go pay for your stuff. Either way you've wasted their time and possibly belittled them because they will know you've just been fucking with them..people need to learn to lighten up.
i was lookn at you

Branson, MO

#3 Sep 5, 2012
you might fit the profile
Vans

Rogersville, MO

#4 Sep 5, 2012
There is a girl cashier overnight that steals cash from the drawer and the managers just don't care. Space between her teeth gives me the willies.
NoThanks

West Plains, MO

#5 Sep 5, 2012
Good idea, Dept92. The next time I go and notice this idiot I will take your advice. Hopefully, I will be asked to stop, and I will refuse and then possibly I will get dogpiled or unlawfully blocked from my car or unlawfully held in the store and then I will head straight to the lawyer! Great idea. Thanks!
truth

West Plains, MO

#6 Sep 5, 2012
They follow me everytime I go to this Walmart. I just figure the women ones are just horney and the dude ones are just gay who can't stop looking at my nice firm buttocks. what's funny is this one time I slipped a cloth alarm bar in one of their pockets and then called the west plains police and told them I needed help by the grocery side doors and I waited by the donuts until I saw them pull up then walked real fast outside but when the store dick walked out after me a minute later I was standing by the cops and when store dick walked out he beeped. HEHEHE What an idiot he was, dumbshit, the cops even laughed, then I went to washington pawn right after that and pawned what I shopliffted, it was so cool. HEHEHE
NosePickers

West Plains, MO

#7 Sep 6, 2012
I think it is creepy that that guy walks around and literally stalks people who may not ever even steal!I think I will go in and stalk people to see if they will pick their nose or something. Just hide behind a stand of pickles and peek around to watch my target, follow them wherever they go, duck down and look up through a cart at them...to see if they will pick their nose at any time! LMAO Same difference.
truth

West Plains, MO

#8 Sep 6, 2012
This walmart has one now thats older and looks like he works at a saw mill, beard, old cloths, the typical look of this area's hard working country folk. They also have a younger weaisel looking kid with a blue vest and a woman who looks kinda horney if you ask me. I can spot them a mile away everytime, thats why I lead them on a long walk around walmart everytime. The younger weisel stopped in the little girls panty section and was pretending he was looking at little girls panties while spying on a mark just the other day, then this woman one hangs around the mens underware dept way way too much, another easy spot, and this old country looking bumbkin is the easeist to spot, just walk down the healthy food isle if your being followed by him and you know damn well he don't eat healthy and has no reason to be in that isle pretending he is looking at health foods. If I ever become a shoplifter I will shoplift there just because these 3 piss me off so much, a panty sniffer of small childrens underware, a slut and a country bumbkin.
DEPT92

Olathe, KS

#9 Sep 6, 2012
Truth, you clearly don't know what you're talking about. There's only two that work there and neither match any of your descriptions.
Jerry Seinsmeld

Drury, MO

#10 Sep 6, 2012
NoThanks wrote:
I was looking at paint samples when I noticed some guy peeking over the fans one day. At first I thought maybe he was spun out on meth the way he kept bobbing up to peek over and look around.Then my husband pointed him out in another aisle we were in!I reported it to the store and they said it was probably just a loss prevention member.Frankly,I find it amusing he wasted so much time watching me and my husband as I'm sure the store got cleaned out on the other side.I also don't think they have the right to stare and peek, literally stalk a customer to the point they make one feel uncomfortable about looking at the goods. So anytime this happens again, I will simply walk out and leave my cart and shop elsewhere, where I feel welcome and not under a perv's watch.
You are correct! I believe that was the same day that I cleaned out all of the extra large condoms. What department are you going to be in tomorrow? I may need some more "free" stuff.
truth

West Plains, MO

#11 Sep 6, 2012
DEPT92 wrote:
Truth, you clearly don't know what you're talking about. There's only two that work there and neither match any of your descriptions.
Yes I do and you know I now it. I can tell more if you would like, like for example one, if a customer buys alot of one item walmart raises that items price, example two, french bread made instore, used to be 0.98, now 1.98 and the ones you can't sell are lowerd to a 1.68.(??days old) what else would you like to know, just ask
DEPT92

Olathe, KS

#12 Sep 6, 2012
LOL by all means, proceed with you infinite wisdom. I'm not talking about price increases (which about 99% are not decided at store level). You are however way off base on your description of the 2 that actual work there. I suppose your description of the third, fictional AP, could be spot on..I am curious as to what else it is you "know". Let the conspiracy theories fly my man.
truth

West Plains, MO

#13 Sep 7, 2012
DEPT92 wrote:
LOL by all means, proceed with you infinite wisdom. I'm not talking about price increases (which about 99% are not decided at store level). You are however way off base on your description of the 2 that actual work there. I suppose your description of the third, fictional AP, could be spot on..I am curious as to what else it is you "know". Let the conspiracy theories fly my man.
Your just throwing off the public from the truth my man and are pissed I let the chickens out of the bag, and raiseing prices on whats made instore is decided by the said store, my man!
wow

Ava, MO

#14 Sep 7, 2012
NoThanks wrote:
Good idea, Dept92. The next time I go and notice this idiot I will take your advice. Hopefully, I will be asked to stop, and I will refuse and then possibly I will get dogpiled or unlawfully blocked from my car or unlawfully held in the store and then I will head straight to the lawyer! Great idea. Thanks!
yeah, when you refuse to stop, they can pretty much do whatever they want. it's private property. they get to decide how you shop, and if you are just in there to screw with them, they have every right to block you from stealing from them, or wasting their time. know the law and you won't sound so stupid next time.
wow

Ava, MO

#15 Sep 7, 2012
NosePickers wrote:
I think it is creepy that that guy walks around and literally stalks people who may not ever even steal!I think I will go in and stalk people to see if they will pick their nose or something. Just hide behind a stand of pickles and peek around to watch my target, follow them wherever they go, duck down and look up through a cart at them...to see if they will pick their nose at any time! LMAO Same difference.
he's paid to do that ON PRIVATE PROPERTY. Walmart is not, nor will ever be public property. If you think its so creepy that they are trying to protect their merchandise, then open your own retail store, don't hire loss prevention or even train for it and I guarantee you will be done in less than a year.
wow

Ava, MO

#16 Sep 7, 2012
NoThanks wrote:
oh, and I'm sure walmart will love for you to pay their legal fees.
truth

West Plains, MO

#17 Sep 7, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
he's paid to do that ON PRIVATE PROPERTY. Walmart is not, nor will ever be public property. If you think its so creepy that they are trying to protect their merchandise, then open your own retail store, don't hire loss prevention or even train for it and I guarantee you will be done in less than a year.
This walmart isn't loseing any money from shopliffters like walmart wants you to beleive. I saw them almost tackle a lady in the parking lot for stealing a 2 doller item and drag her back into the store like thugs but they throw out hundreds of dollers worth of unsold cooked foods every week. These store dicks are just that, dicks. This walmart is higher on their prices then any other walmart anywhere because they can and will continue because they have the people trapped and forced to shop there because of the landowners in this town won't allow any other compatition buisness from coming in until they get all the money they can out of the people of this area. Fact. It only takes a handfull of people to hire a lawyer as a group to stop walmarts madness in this area. In this area there would be thousands wanting in on that. who wants to organize this and get the party started?
King Cockrum

Branson, MO

#18 Sep 7, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>This walmart isn't loseing any money from shopliffters like walmart wants you to beleive. I saw them almost tackle a lady in the parking lot for stealing a 2 doller item and drag her back into the store like thugs but they throw out hundreds of dollers worth of unsold cooked foods every week. These store dicks are just that, dicks. This walmart is higher on their prices then any other walmart anywhere because they can and will continue because they have the people trapped and forced to shop there because of the landowners in this town won't allow any other compatition buisness from coming in until they get all the money they can out of the people of this area. Fact. It only takes a handfull of people to hire a lawyer as a group to stop walmarts madness in this area. In this area there would be thousands wanting in on that. who wants to organize this and get the party started?
Knock it off punk.
truth

Ozark, MO

#19 Sep 7, 2012
King Cockrum wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock it off punk.
As soon as you knock of the prices like walmart advertises, gunna beat anyones price or match it, bullpoop! PS. your greeter the other day didn't great me either, just looked at me and then I beleive called on a radio to your store dicks to stalk my every move, I couldn't eveen buy toilet paper that trip because I like to sqweeze my charmen and then got worried this rumor would circle west plains. PUNK!
oh boy

United States

#20 Sep 7, 2012
There are no door greeters anymore so you don't know what you're talking about. Plus they never carried radios.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Howell Valley School Board (May '14) 25 min Old student 20
Czerwonka picked up nickname "The Candy Man." 1 hr Joe 5
News St. Joseph dumps its superintendent after a sca... 3 hr Fin McCool 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Bedwetting Liberals 100,847
America’s Conservative Road to Destruction – A ... 3 hr grave digger 6
Michelle Obama travel expense update: Your tax ... 4 hr grave digger 2
Republican Presidential Hopeful Ted Cruz. 4 hr just gets better 4
West Plains School District receives subpoena f... 7 hr grave digger 11
Richards high school 7 hr NO WAY 312
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]