Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Kudos to Representative Rhoads for giving up his pay during the government shutdown? This is what I call leading by example!
wow

Willow Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

GOP Rules wrote:
Kudos to Representative Rhoads for giving up his pay during the government shutdown? This is what I call leading by example!
hmmmmm.
LippyMissy

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

GOP Rules wrote:
I would have been more impressed had he already decided to pay for his own healthcare and meals.
grave digger

Walnut Shade, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

if its true,,,way to go shawn rhoads,,,the grave digger wouldnt mind if you shoved a few democrats in a janitor closet and used your law inforcement take down skills on them either,,,ha haa haaa,,,
War Eagle

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

If he actually did give up his salary, he must be getting lots of lobby money, and giving up his salary is the only worthwhile thing he has done since elected. It appears he likes to eat and have his picture taken.
Sex God

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

War Eagle wrote:
If he actually did give up his salary, he must be getting lots of lobby money, and giving up his salary is the only worthwhile thing he has done since elected. It appears he likes to eat and have his picture taken.
I guarantee he's got something up his sleeve if this is legit. Politicians always have another reason for doing what "appears" to be a noble gesture and it usually involves "money" and/or "power".
derekp

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

At least he is on the right track, perhaps soon he will give up his position all together and someone qualified can take over.
grave digger

Walnut Shade, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

he is a republican and not a lefty nutjob democrat,,,we should all bend down on one knee and say a prayer of thanks to GOD for that,,,you go shawn rhoads and if you turn to the lefty dark side,,,may GOD have mercy on your soul,,,ha haa haaa
FYI

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Hey stupid people that was Jason Smith the US Congressman. Not the State Representative. US Congressmen make about $187,000 and State Rep makes $35,000. big difference!!! so take that and put the topix spin on it dumbasses
HarHarHar

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

He's just making an investment in his re-election. Taking his salary would come back to bite him down the road.
If he really cares, he won't mention it in his next campaign.
LOL

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

He is a douche.He voted to increase term limits,like right after it was voted to have term limits.Shawn must like all those freebies he has us paying for!
Buford Pusser

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Wonder if they have a good donut shop in Jefferson City to keep his jelly-filled tummy happy.
PaaaaLEEEEEEEZZZ Z

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

He's not going to loose, or give up a dime. Just put out there to be seen, and thinking it makes him look like a super hero.
derekp

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

He is a state rep he has nothing to do with the government shut down in Washington.
grave digger

Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

the day people respect the reps in office they rep is the day a diffrence in the big house will be made,,,then the clouds will part in the sky and a big hammer will crash down on obama and the lefty party and then will follow peace on earth,,,you bunch of cry babies,,,ha haa haaa,,,
PaaaaLEEEEEEEZZZ Z

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

The problem is, people did trust these elected officials. Then they get to the capital,whether it be state or federal, get a taste of the big $$ ,and then to hell with the people who put them on office it's time to start being apart of the line my pockets, screw everybody else club
grave digger

Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

PaaaaLEEEEEEEZZZZ wrote:
The problem is, people did trust these elected officials. Then they get to the capital,whether it be state or federal, get a taste of the big $$,and then to hell with the people who put them on office it's time to start being apart of the line my pockets, screw everybody else club
and thats why we have elections and term limits,,,if you dont like the job the person does,,,dont vote that person back into another term,,,if there is any questions of vote fraud,,,this country also has a system for that,,,but you are right,,,the best for America would be to say thank you for your effort and time now get the hell out and dont let the door hit you in the buttocks on the way out,,,cuz America doesnt have all the problems it has from the people,,,but from the elected people in office,,,they were in charge and screwed it up so bad all they can do now is blame eachother and all we the people can do is watch them blame eachother on the news everyday,,,
tim

Barnhart, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

zzz wrote:
<quoted text>You guarantee nothing except the fact you have no clue WTF you are talking about.
Oh sex god knows its you that r stuiped. And all those legislation blackmailing Republicans should be tried for treason. Of course you dumb gravediggers are uneducated and too brainwashed to think for yourself anyways.
Local Tard

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sex god knows its you that r stuiped. And all those legislation blackmailing Republicans should be tried for treason. Of course you dumb gravediggers are uneducated and too brainwashed to think for yourself anyways.
It always cracks me up with someone on here insults someone else and misspells the word "stoopid".
Retardo

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Hey Local Tard! You showed your own ignorance when you misspelled "stopid" yourself. That's "one" o moron!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 8 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,546
West Plains Motor Speedway 1 hr yep 32
she's in town 1 hr you Jealous 5
bella boutique (Nov '13) 2 hr Bella Boutique 9
Caulfield 3 hr Linda 9
Traffic cameras 4 hr bsm 7
Ronnie Johnson murder 1989 (Sep '10) 4 hr Just a Thought 171
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••