Blessings from His Place

Pomona, MO

#61 Jun 17, 2013
churchfly wrote:
wow i cant beleive it ! they just admited to his wrong doings and its still ok with them lol meanwhile he is braging and laughing all the way to the bank lmfao people are realy stupid i need to be a preacher mabe i need a new harly too easy money ! one born every minute i hear lol !!!!
Yes, we believe whole-heartedly in redemption! The price that Jesus paid for our redemption, and your redemption was costly. To suggest that anyone is beyond redemption is to blaspheme the cross. God takes great delight in restoring fallen men and women to greatness when they wholeheartedly turn to Him. We are blessed at His Place to have such a man as our pastor!

May our God bless you richly as you seek to know Him, and may you find much grace and mercy on your journey. We all sin grievously against Him. The only thing that separates us is that some repent, and others hide their sin while pointing the finger at others. If God is powerless to forgive and transform a preacher who sins, what hope do you have?

May God's peace fill your heart as you fix your gaze on Him and worship Him humbly and wholeheartedly.
Friend of Greg

United States

#62 Jun 17, 2013
Blessings from His Place wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we believe whole-heartedly in redemption! The price that Jesus paid for our redemption, and your redemption was costly. To suggest that anyone is beyond redemption is to blaspheme the cross. God takes great delight in restoring fallen men and women to greatness when they wholeheartedly turn to Him. We are blessed at His Place to have such a man as our pastor!
May our God bless you richly as you seek to know Him, and may you find much grace and mercy on your journey. We all sin grievously against Him. The only thing that separates us is that some repent, and others hide their sin while pointing the finger at others. If God is powerless to forgive and transform a preacher who sins, what hope do you have?
May God's peace fill your heart as you fix your gaze on Him and worship Him humbly and wholeheartedly.
Amen and Amen!!!!! Hallelujah Praise The Lord!!!!! Preach it Brother Jesse!!! Thank you Lord Jesus for forgiving me for all my past, present and future sins!!! You are Holy!!!! Holy, Holy, Holy!!!!! Hallelujah!!!! ;) ;)
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#63 Jun 17, 2013
Blessings from His Place wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we believe whole-heartedly in redemption! The price that Jesus paid for our redemption, and your redemption was costly. To suggest that anyone is beyond redemption is to blaspheme the cross. God takes great delight in restoring fallen men and women to greatness when they wholeheartedly turn to Him. We are blessed at His Place to have such a man as our pastor!
May our God bless you richly as you seek to know Him, and may you find much grace and mercy on your journey. We all sin grievously against Him. The only thing that separates us is that some repent, and others hide their sin while pointing the finger at others. If God is powerless to forgive and transform a preacher who sins, what hope do you have?
May God's peace fill your heart as you fix your gaze on Him and worship Him humbly and wholeheartedly.
what church you from?,,,the one where the cross is a straight stick?,,,,the church you can hang a cross but not with the image of JESUS on it?,,,the church where women have to ware a dress?,,,the church that if your hair touches your shirt collar your going to hell?,,,the point is,,,everyone would go to a church every sunday if the churches would rid themselves of the man made bullcrap rules they make and keep it just the way you preached it,,,,all about the LORD JESUS CHRIST,,,,start with church against church when its all about JESUS,,,it should be everyone goes to church on sunday not 40% of a town with 100 churches in it,,,people are scared to go to church these days and its not cuz they dont beleive or love GOD,,,its cuz of most of the church people chaseing people they dont like away,,,and the preachers or deacons turning a blind eye to their regulars sinfull ways,,,all you preachers walk into your church this sunday and hand everyone a peice of paper and a pencil and ask them to write down GODS 10 comandments,,,and see what you find,,,a whole lot of lost souls,,,
Blessings from His Place

Pomona, MO

#64 Jun 17, 2013
Friend of Greg/Diptera,

May you be abundantly satisfied with the fullness of your house, and may He give you to drink from the river of His pleasures. Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him. Be blessed!
pope quiz

Osceola, MO

#65 Jun 17, 2013
[QUOTE/]all you preachers walk into your church this sunday and hand everyone a peice of paper and a pencil and ask them to write down GODS 10 comandments,,,and see what you find,,,a whole lot of lost souls,,,[/QUOTE]

Amen! You get 80% you get to stay. 60% or less off to Genesis or His Place.
Blessings from His Place

Pomona, MO

#66 Jun 17, 2013
pope quiz wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen! You get 80% you get to stay. 60% or less off to Genesis or His Place.
Exactly! Jesus didn't come for the righteous, but to call sinners to repentance. We absolutely want those who score 60% or less. The "righteous" accused Jesus of being a glutton who drank too much wine. The Pharisees knew the 10 commandments backwards and forward, and kept them - but they didn't know God, so they became harsh judges and disqualified themselves from entering His Kingdom.
Friend of Greg

United States

#67 Jun 18, 2013
Blessings from His Place wrote:
Friend of Greg/Diptera,
May you be abundantly satisfied with the fullness of your house, and may He give you to drink from the river of His pleasures. Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him. Be blessed!
Amen!!! Thank you!!! You be blessed to!!
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#68 Jun 18, 2013
Blessings from His Place wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Jesus didn't come for the righteous, but to call sinners to repentance. We absolutely want those who score 60% or less. The "righteous" accused Jesus of being a glutton who drank too much wine. The Pharisees knew the 10 commandments backwards and forward, and kept them - but they didn't know God, so they became harsh judges and disqualified themselves from entering His Kingdom.
Jesus' kingdom is the kingdom of hell. His father is Satan, the dragon in the sea. Jesus has been reincarnated and is the shepherd of the sons of darkness. Those who believe in him till the end will not be written in the book of life. They will all burst into flames.
grave digger

Kirbyville, MO

#69 Jun 18, 2013
Blessings from His Place wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Jesus didn't come for the righteous, but to call sinners to repentance. We absolutely want those who score 60% or less. The "righteous" accused Jesus of being a glutton who drank too much wine. The Pharisees knew the 10 commandments backwards and forward, and kept them - but they didn't know God, so they became harsh judges and disqualified themselves from entering His Kingdom.
this is the churches proplem around here,,,if you dont know the 10 comandments,,,then how do you know what is sin?,,,and how do you know none of the pharisees dint go to heaven?,,,and where did you hear the people thught JESUS was a drunk?,,,if GOD created everyone an everything,,,how come we all dont go to heaven?,,,this is why most dont go to church today,,,cuz half of you make things up,,,
grave digger

Kirbyville, MO

#70 Jun 18, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus' kingdom is the kingdom of hell. His father is Satan, the dragon in the sea. Jesus has been reincarnated and is the shepherd of the sons of darkness. Those who believe in him till the end will not be written in the book of life. They will all burst into flames.
the grave digger knows who you are,,,blange,,,knew you were in the east coast also,,,blange,,,got your beedy little eyes in control for now,,,blange,,,but good always wins over your kind,,,blange,,,remember the 50's in the mid west,,,blange,,,knew you went back east,,,blange,,,been following your booms for a while now,,,building up kinda big,,,but you forgot one thing,,,blange,,,you fight evil with evil,,,blange,,,and you loose in the end,,,blange,,,ha haa haaa,,,7 levels you shall go,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Irenaeus

United States

#71 Jun 18, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>this is the churches proplem around here,,,if you dont know the 10 comandments,,,then how do you know what is sin?,,,and how do you know none of the pharisees dint go to heaven?,,,and where did you hear the people thught JESUS was a drunk?,,,if GOD created everyone an everything,,,how come we all dont go to heaven?,,,this is why most dont go to church today,,,cuz half of you make things up,,,
Re: Jesus being called a drunkard:

Matthew 11:19

New Living Translation (NLT)

19 The Son of Man, on the other hand, feasts and drinks, and you say,‘He’s a glutton and a drunkard, and a friend of tax collectors and other sinners!’ But wisdom is shown to be right by its results.”

Re: Kingdom being taken from Pharisees:

Matthew 21:42-45

42 Jesus said to them,“Have you never read in the Scriptures:

‘The stone which the builders rejected
Has become the chief cornerstone.
This was the Lord’s doing,
And it is marvelous in our eyes’?

43 “Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it. 44 And whoever falls on this stone will be broken; but on whomever it falls, it will grind him to powder.”

45 Now when the chief priests and Pharisees heard His parables, they perceived that He was speaking of them.
Irenaeus

United States

#72 Jun 18, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>this is the churches proplem around here,,,if you dont know the 10 comandments,,,then how do you know what is sin?,,,and how do you know none of the pharisees dint go to heaven?,,,and where did you hear the people thought JESUS was a drunk?,,,if GOD created everyone an everything,,,how come we all dont go to heaven?,,,this is why most dont go to church today,,,cuz half of you make things up,,,
God is not an arrogant tyrant with low self-esteem issues. If you hate the idea of walking and living unselfishly, preferring others above yourself, and choose instead to remain steadfastly loyal to the god of this world(satan), then you are free to do so. Everyone makes their own bed. There are no victims in this scenario. Everyone chooses out of their own volition.
grave digger

Kirbyville, MO

#73 Jun 18, 2013
Irenaeus wrote:
<quoted text>
God is not an arrogant tyrant with low self-esteem issues. If you hate the idea of walking and living unselfishly, preferring others above yourself, and choose instead to remain steadfastly loyal to the god of this world(satan), then you are free to do so. Everyone makes their own bed. There are no victims in this scenario. Everyone chooses out of their own volition.
dont ever say the grave digger is loyal to satan,,,the grave digger doesnt follow the morman book or the jahova witness books,,,beleiving in GOD is simple,,,living by the comandments are simple,,,doing what JESUS taught was the most important comandment is easy,,,but the churches today make it hard and this is why the church seats arnt filled on sundays and most people around here wont go to church,,,cuz their scared they arnt perfect enough and we all know GOD doesnt care what you ware when praying,,,most churches today and most around here are no diffrent then the same pharisee's you say have gotten the kingdom taken away from them,,,its all know it all and for show,,,how is your church any diffrent then lets say the catholic church?,,,
RST

West Plains, MO

#74 Jun 18, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>dont ever say the grave digger is loyal to satan,,,the grave digger doesnt follow the morman book or the jahova witness books,,,beleiving in GOD is simple,,,living by the comandments are simple,,,doing what JESUS taught was the most important comandment is easy,,,but the churches today make it hard and this is why the church seats arnt filled on sundays and most people around here wont go to church,,,cuz their scared they arnt perfect enough and we all know GOD doesnt care what you ware when praying,,,most churches today and most around here are no diffrent then the same pharisee's you say have gotten the kingdom taken away from them,,,its all know it all and for show,,,how is your church any diffrent then lets say the catholic church?,,,
Church is with Christ and you. If you follow his example, love your neighbor, love God with your mind, body, and soul then you will get to Heaven. He judges within our hearts and people judge what they see and hear. It's dillusional to your mind and people judge and they do it harshly. Seems it worse than ever and The Lord will judge you according to your every word.
kingofpun

Ozark, MO

#75 Jun 18, 2013
greg sure has been bizzy on here try n to clear his name lmfao ! see ya out of town at the new strip bar lol hippacrits crack me up motor cycle ride n berr drink n women chase n good ol boy pssst keep it low out of town that is lol
Blessings from His Place

Pomona, MO

#76 Jun 18, 2013
kingofpun wrote:
greg sure has been bizzy on here try n to clear his name lmfao ! see ya out of town at the new strip bar lol hippacrits crack me up motor cycle ride n berr drink n women chase n good ol boy pssst keep it low out of town that is lol
May God bless you and all your family wonderfully in the coming days!
VRT

New York, NY

#77 Jun 18, 2013
<3 u baby! may God protect you and guide you always.
gregs mummy

Ozark, MO

#78 Jun 19, 2013
i told u to keep it out of town !
gregs buddy

Ozark, MO

#79 Jun 19, 2013
sorry i told a few people about our secrete im kinda two faced
lil g

Ozark, MO

#80 Jun 24, 2013
thats funny i dont care who you are lol sounds like he got caught lmfao what all did he do ? or who all >? lol sounds like he forgot to leave town like evero one does ooops his bad too late to leave town once you get caught its in the bible or should be lmfao !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nuclear War On The Horizon? 1 hr Making Russia Gre... 66
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Making Russia Gre... 109,632
Shawna Bunch Tandy (Jul '11) 1 hr justme 22
Body found in ditch near Caseys 1 hr Game over 28
Jim Parrish chronic masturbator.... 1 hr Pauly walnuts 1
Shawna Bunch (Feb '09) 2 hr justme 28
chinese restaurant 2 hr onlyme 7

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages