Im Out of the closet

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 24, 2012
Anybody else wanna join me ??
Good

Springfield, MO

#2 Dec 24, 2012
for you,now get prepared for the backlash from family
& friends. Best of luck. Remember it's truly a fudge
stick,don't lick it.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 24, 2012
Good wrote:
for you,now get prepared for the backlash from family
& friends. Best of luck. Remember it's truly a fudge
stick,don't lick it.
Ur not coming to my party
NTF

Drury, MO

#4 Dec 24, 2012
This is the guy who has moral issues, that said he was going to be outing a teacher for their sexual preference. So don't buy into his crap. He is just another loser that doesn't want to talk about real issues. He just wants to stir up people so he can come back and post with a one liner that doesn't make any sense. In other words a TOPIX TROLL.
Ugh

West Plains, MO

#5 Dec 24, 2012
Brains wrote:
Anybody else wanna join me ??
Please go back in the closet. I liked you better that way. Sneaking around is half the fun!
Broken English

West Plains, MO

#6 Dec 24, 2012
Why nobody lock closet door??? Now what we do???

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 24, 2012
NTF wrote:
This is the guy who has moral issues, that said he was going to be outing a teacher for their sexual preference. So don't buy into his crap. He is just another loser that doesn't want to talk about real issues. He just wants to stir up people so he can come back and post with a one liner that doesn't make any sense. In other words a TOPIX TROLL.
U got it truth
Bill Henderson

Caulfield, MO

#8 Dec 24, 2012
Dear Brains: By your post , readers can only assume that you are referring to the fact you are gay and are experiencing an euphoric type feeling of freedom traditionally associated with "coming out of the closet". Just a suggestion: Both Gays , Christians suffer on a daily basis discrimiation, hate crimes and verbal/physical bashing from this mean, cold, uncaring race we call humanity. As a Christian I believe homosexuality is an abomination and on Judgement Day will be treated as such. You however, are a beautiful and valuable treasure to God and those who love you. Please find a way to separate your sexual preference from who you are as a person. I dont know you nor will ever meet you but I know you are a person of worth, value and gifts that you can give to make this world a better & happier place. I praise God for creating you and truly pray hope, peace, joy & protection for you. If you should ever arrive to the mindset that your sexual preference or lifestyle is not giving you what you need out of life, please contact me so that I can share some faith based teachings designed to help you live the life God has planned for you and you desire. I can only speak for myself here being as imperfect as I am. I will gladly advocate for you as a person (not your choice of lifestyle) if you desire to have a friend in the corner. I will never bash you on Topix as well. My closing suggestion is that if you are truly experiencing freedom as a gay man or woman , use your real name on Topix to add validity to your claim. Those who already love/accept you as gay will not change and those who hate/judge/assume you are gay will not change either you using your real name. You cant change other people only yourself. If this is just a Topix tread to start dissention , then I have not waisted my breath as its an opportunity for me to show Christ's love and to help give Topix some much needed integrity and a little less meaner, hateful world for those of us (like me & you) dont fit in with main stream life. God loves you so much more than you will ever know., I love you because you are a wonderful creation made in HIS image. And yes for those mean, stupid people on Topix who have emotional ejaculations from saying stupid and mean responses..I say Go For It!, Even God loves you too and Merry Christmas.
xmas

Ozark, MO

#9 Dec 24, 2012
xmas is like all religions, a big joke!. in the name of god more people have died than any natural event. first the church preaches about the first lie, santa. then the tooth fairy, then comes the biggest lie of all, some deity in the sky you can't see but must believe. stop with these lies. you church people are committing child abuse when you preach your hell and heaven stories to kids who can't think for themselves. shame on you. where ever i travel it's all the same, some god but with a different name.. how can you people preach about morals when you have non yourselves? i know more gays that have more real morals than any wanna be christian i've met. we could save so many lives if we were to ban religion all together. there is no real proof that any god has ever been here on earth or in the sky. if he's real have him meet us on main street twelve noon:)
yeah right lol. most of you are afraid to except that there is no life after death, you're greedy. you want more than even life can offer. i wanna throw up when i hear merry xmas from you goofy people, and no i don't need to be tolerant of a religion that kills so many around the world. i think you church kind hate gays so much cause they have something you don't, you see being gay is real, actually it's special. and there is nothing special about boring church rats and their holier than thou attitude,lol. gays were born gay, church people choose to hate and be a part of a killing system. you wanna save a life? stop the lies now and in say two hundred years we can be rid of religion. now bring on your hate, i've spoken and so hear me roar, come on, come on out you religious whores! oh yeah happy holiday beatch.
Bill Henderson

Caulfield, MO

#10 Dec 24, 2012
xmas wrote:
xmas is like all religions, a big joke!. in the name of god more people have died than any natural event. first the church preaches about the first lie, santa. then the tooth fairy, then comes the biggest lie of all, some deity in the sky you can't see but must believe. stop with these lies. you church people are committing child abuse when you preach your hell and heaven stories to kids who can't think for themselves. shame on you. where ever i travel it's all the same, some god but with a different name.. how can you people preach about morals when you have non yourselves? i know more gays that have more real morals than any wanna be christian i've met. we could save so many lives if we were to ban religion all together. there is no real proof that any god has ever been here on earth or in the sky. if he's real have him meet us on main street twelve noon:)
yeah right lol. most of you are afraid to except that there is no life after death, you're greedy. you want more than even life can offer. i wanna throw up when i hear merry xmas from you goofy people, and no i don't need to be tolerant of a religion that kills so many around the world. i think you church kind hate gays so much cause they have something you don't, you see being gay is real, actually it's special. and there is nothing special about boring church rats and their holier than thou attitude,lol. gays were born gay, church people choose to hate and be a part of a killing system. you wanna save a life? stop the lies now and in say two hundred years we can be rid of religion. now bring on your hate, i've spoken and so hear me roar, come on, come on out you religious whores! oh yeah happy holiday beatch.
Wow! that was some kind of rant you have there . Did you get off your chest that you wanted too? Was it therapeutic for you? I hope so. Anyway , thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions. I personally think you said some very positive and true things in your rant. Nobody got hurt and no blood shed., that's real progress for this messed up world. You do come across as a very strong & opiniated gay behavior advocate, are you so confident to post your real name when you type your rants or are you not healed and happy enuf with your life that makes you hide behind a psuedonynm? God loves you & I love you too because of your desire to stand up for those who cant fight for themselves. You're an awesome person. Merry Christmas, may God bless you and keep you in his loving arms.-- Bill
xmas

Ozark, MO

#11 Dec 24, 2012
@ Bill..it's all in the way you look at it Bill, you see , take you for an example, like most god loving cult people you seem to like putting your name out there for all to see, so this way everyone knows you stand for god hey? like when you do a good deed and can't wait to tell everyone what a kind thing you did. i on the other hand like helping others in private so when i give my time and money it's because i gain nothing from it but knowing i will always put others before me. thats what real giving is about, not taking credit or doing a job for jesus. you don't need to be religious to help your fellow man. but i also understand when guys like you want the entire community to know what's on your mind on a public forum, maybe one of your friends will see your post and pat you on the back and say that-a-boy bill. a bit cheesy if you ask me but to each their own, also since you think i'm hiding behind a keyboard let me assure you i'm not, every keystroke sent over the net has my personal computer number on it. while you may not like not knowing my name in advance all you had to do was ask, the reason i don't sign on with my name is because i have views that are clearly not inline with the religious in my community and a number of religious nuts would want nothing better than to know someone's identity for reprisal's.. in the case of abortion doctors we know many have been killed in their line of work in the name of god from a church person who opposed the doctor's views. as a professional in our community i see no reason to post names out of safety concerns. so i don't have the luxury of posting my name.. so to be fair if i'm not behind a proxy then i'm not hiding.. you say you love me but i don't agree with that and i find your statement to be creepy. i would like to see how you "love" your friends, family, etc, before i could know your love is alright or not..
why did you talk with that first guy on here that way? little did you know that that person if u want to call him that is anti gay like you and has said some really mean things to others here on topix, kinda like karma really that he would be on the receiving end of homophobia. works like that sometimes. one thing is for sure guys like you that think because you believe in the latest god or David Koresh that makes you right will always be on the wrong side of history. it's simply mental illness, nothing more, our minds are very powerful and if you lead me to think you believe in a deity then by all means yes i would believe that you believe BUT that doesn't make you right. there are still tribes that believe in a sun god as with as much faith i will assume as your faith in yours. it's all a delusion of course unless you're the one experiencing it. try and address the real problems like why do you believe in a sky god when to be completely honest about it you know better. even when i sit for hours in church service i knew better, we just play along don't we? i hope one day you will be strong enough to live without a false god at the center of your life and learn to treat others better than what i've see you do and i just met you, how odd. good luck, there is help out there if you ever want it or you can always be dishonest and play along with the fairy tale.
OMG

Kissee Mills, MO

#12 Dec 24, 2012
Both Bill & Xmas have to be one & the same!!! Get a life!! I read one sentence of each post & figured that you need help .....
Merry Christmas to you, and your mom!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13 Dec 25, 2012
OMG wrote:
Both Bill & Xmas have to be one & the same!!! Get a life!! I read one sentence of each post & figured that you need help .....
Merry Christmas to you, and your mom!
Bite me
FUall

Ava, MO

#15 Dec 25, 2012
Bill Henderson wrote:
Dear Brains: By your post , readers can only assume that you are referring to the fact you are gay and are experiencing an euphoric type feeling of freedom traditionally associated with "coming out of the closet". Just a suggestion: Both Gays , Christians suffer on a daily basis discrimiation, hate crimes and verbal/physical bashing from this mean, cold, uncaring race we call humanity. As a Christian I believe homosexuality is an abomination and on Judgement Day will be treated as such. You however, are a beautiful and valuable treasure to God and those who love you. Please find a way to separate your sexual preference from who you are as a person. I dont know you nor will ever meet you but I know you are a person of worth, value and gifts that you can give to make this world a better & happier place. I praise God for creating you and truly pray hope, peace, joy & protection for you. If you should ever arrive to the mindset that your sexual preference or lifestyle is not giving you what you need out of life, please contact me so that I can share some faith based teachings designed to help you live the life God has planned for you and you desire. I can only speak for myself here being as imperfect as I am. I will gladly advocate for you as a person (not your choice of lifestyle) if you desire to have a friend in the corner. I will never bash you on Topix as well. My closing suggestion is that if you are truly experiencing freedom as a gay man or woman , use your real name on Topix to add validity to your claim. Those who already love/accept you as gay will not change and those who hate/judge/assume you are gay will not change either you using your real name. You cant change other people only yourself. If this is just a Topix tread to start dissention , then I have not waisted my breath as its an opportunity for me to show Christ's love and to help give Topix some much needed integrity and a little less meaner, hateful world for those of us (like me & you) dont fit in with main stream life. God loves you so much more than you will ever know., I love you because you are a wonderful creation made in HIS image. And yes for those mean, stupid people on Topix who have emotional ejaculations from saying stupid and mean responses..I say Go For It!, Even God loves you too and Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas Bill! but I don't agree with some of what you said. I beleive in GOD and am a Christian and when anyone ask I tell them I am a christian and have never been judged for that and if anyone doesn't agree with my beleif or don't like what I enjoy in life they can have their opinion but I have never been suffered from beleiving in what I beleive as a Christian. Maybe the Christian is suffering in the muslim Countries but not in the free world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump lawyer say's "It's OK to rape your spouse" 2 hr tim 1
Skeleton With ĎAliení Skull Discovered In Russia 3 hr We is laughing 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr doesnt matter 102,156
kevin spacey died?! 4 hr RIP Jerry 10
Milf (Dec '13) 4 hr tim 5
Amish buying up all the farms close to West Pla... 4 hr tim 4
Benghazi movie to premier before 2016 election 4 hr tim 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages