toyota dealership wp

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 11, 2013
Are they any good to go get your car worked on or serviced at?
Ben Dover Junior

Ozark, MO

#2 Mar 11, 2013
If you want to spend an arm and a leg.
Watcher

Kissee Mills, MO

#3 Mar 11, 2013
I worked for a business here in WP a couple of years ago that had a bus with air conditioning issues. Morlan's service manager insisted on recharging the system 4 times over a period of several months costing several hundred dollars each time. On the fifth time we took the bus to Diamond downtown. They immediately identified a faulty part that was relatively inexpensive to repair, and the problem was permanently fixed.

Last year I decided to purchase a Toyota van. Toyota here in WP had a 2005 model they wouldn't sell for less than 17,500.00. I went to Reliable Toyota in Springfield and bought the same model similarly equipped except that it was an '09 model. I paid 15,500.00.

It is not a wise choice to buy vehicles or have them repaired by Morlan!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 11, 2013
Watcher wrote:
I worked for a business here in WP a couple of years ago that had a bus with air conditioning issues. Morlan's service manager insisted on recharging the system 4 times over a period of several months costing several hundred dollars each time. On the fifth time we took the bus to Diamond downtown. They immediately identified a faulty part that was relatively inexpensive to repair, and the problem was permanently fixed.

Last year I decided to purchase a Toyota van. Toyota here in WP had a 2005 model they wouldn't sell for less than 17,500.00. I went to Reliable Toyota in Springfield and bought the same model similarly equipped except that it was an '09 model. I paid 15,500.00.

It is not a wise choice to buy vehicles or have them repaired by Morlan!
Ok tks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 11 min Its the END of th... 101,939
The U.S. debt has almost DOUBLED from 10 TRILLI... 16 min Socrates 18
Poll Which of the following actresses is prettier? 1 hr old hags 2
Leaked Benghazi Docs Directly Implicate Barack ... 4 hr Patriotic American 1
adult children 5 hr granny 15
Fox News Comes Forward With PROOF Hillary Commi... 5 hr Patriotic American 1
Not just radical rug heads 7 hr Tomato Soup 1
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages