Jackson Street apartments?

Posted in the West Plains Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Looking to move

West Plains, MO

#1 Dec 4, 2012
What can you tell me about them? I am needing something that is income based and is fairly good on utilities.
JustWondering

West Plains, MO

#2 Dec 4, 2012
There is a lot of drama and crime, including drugs down there. I live one street up and the police are over there all the time.
Looking to move

West Plains, MO

#3 Dec 4, 2012
JustWondering wrote:
There is a lot of drama and crime, including drugs down there. I live one street up and the police are over there all the time.
Oh really? a friend of mine used to live there and he said it was drama but if u kept to urself then ud be ok. he didnt say nething about drugs.
Looking to move

West Plains, MO

#4 Dec 4, 2012
Do u have any other places that u know of that are income based?
Democrat

Cross Timbers, MO

#5 Dec 4, 2012
those apartments and crestwood circle places are not as bad as the golf coarse getto people say they are. how come all the freaky freaks when caught all live in homes in neighborhoods and never from one of these low income places? Beacuse the freaks use these places as an excuse to make themselves feel better. Never heard of a meth lab blowing up at either of these places but can show you 100 homes that blew from a meth lab throughout this whole town. Leave the poor folk alone.
JustWondering

West Plains, MO

#6 Dec 5, 2012
Well a friend of mine had to movei in there once because her husband was hitting her and her son was beat up by some teens there and she said the cops were there basically all the time. I am also poor and live in a scattered site house rented by the West Plains Housing Authority. Call them.
duffis

United States

#7 Dec 5, 2012
What kind of drama are youns talking about?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8 Dec 5, 2012
Looking to move wrote:
What can you tell me about them? I am needing something that is income based and is fairly good on utilities.
Are these apts westplains

Since: Nov 12

Springfield, MO

#9 Dec 6, 2012
Looking to move wrote:
Seminole Apartments is income based.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 6, 2012
TattooedBrunette43 wrote:
<quoted text>Seminole Apartments is income based.
Where loc
hmmm

United States

#11 Dec 7, 2012
Brains wrote:
<quoted text>
Are these apts westplains
For somebody that uses the username Brains you sure have a lack of them judging from your spelling and grammer
SunBow

United States

#12 Dec 9, 2012
It's g-r-a-m-m-a-r. People who live in glass houses--especially taxpayer subsidized ones--shouldn't throw stones.
Democrat

Mansfield, MO

#13 Dec 9, 2012
SunBow wrote:
It's g-r-a-m-m-a-r. People who live in glass houses--especially taxpayer subsidized ones--shouldn't throw stones.
I have been on topix long enough to know a person who insults another because of a word mis-spelled or their grammar isn't right either has a wart in her lower parts or he has a very very small pecker. don't insult someone for anything because the insults go both ways and hurt just as much, punk.
Your a dumbass

Reeds Spring, MO

#14 Dec 9, 2012
Democrat wrote:
<quoted text> I have been on topix long enough to know a person who insults another because of a word mis-spelled or their grammar isn't right either has a wart in her lower parts or he has a very very small pecker. don't insult someone for anything because the insults go both ways and hurt just as much, punk.
I agree
SunBow

United States

#15 Dec 9, 2012
Democrat wrote:
<quoted text> I have been on topix long enough to know a person who insults another because of a word mis-spelled or their grammar isn't right either has a wart in her lower parts or he has a very very small pecker. don't insult someone for anything because the insults go both ways and hurt just as much, punk.
And someone who has to resort to name-calling and ad hominem attacks clearly has no facts on which to argue.
SunBow

United States

#16 Dec 9, 2012
Just in case you didn't understand the first time! Lol!
its a joke

West Plains, MO

#17 Dec 14, 2012
jackson st apts are drama dnt matter if ur friends with them or keep to urself.
low income shouldnt mean no ambition while their using govt money they should get an education and want to better themselves atleast set a good example for their kids...
Breckenridge

Garden City, MI

#18 Dec 16, 2012
Breckenridge is income based. They also accept HUD.
think hard you know me

United States

#19 Dec 25, 2012
Im renaming these Obamastan apartments. Breckenridge is also a crap hole because of being income based and accepting hud. Ive seen this first hand. If the meal wasnt there, the scavengers wouldnt come to dinner.
Start over

West Plains, MO

#20 Dec 25, 2012
Get educated, get a job and you wont be subjected to tax payer assisted housing drama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
paulryan 18 min Moon Raker 6
cbo 24 min Moon Raker 3
folks under drumph (trump) 1 hr Curious 8
dumb__s pence to speak at notre dame commencement 2 hr Laughing My A Off 36
come on midterms 2018 2 hr meme 7
Commander in Chief 2 hr GOPee BLOODBATH 39
repuklicans goin down 4 hr GOPee BLOODBATH 4

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance