Cambridge, MA

#1 Dec 17, 2012
hey u wanna a good fun night find a girl named michelle abbott but if u plan on taking her be ready for her temper she go from nice to bytch in less then 2 mins. And dont try walk into her house she a horder so u will find trash piled up every where. Plus she even dumps her son off with someone so she can go get her some pole dancing.
Single Male

Forsyth, MO

#2 Dec 17, 2012
How old is she? Is she hot?

Cambridge, MA

#3 Dec 17, 2012
31 and she not to bad but she loose.
mtn view girl

Cambridge, MA

#4 Dec 17, 2012
she as a husband that was a friend of mine. He's been trying divorce her for 2 years now but she wont tell him where to send the papers. But last i heard her husband is engage to a girl from texas and living down there with her and his daughter. I seen him and her up here few weeks ago. Because i been told his mother in bad health so he comes up once a month to see her. But hes a nice guy he built the motor in my truck for me about a year ago. So u wont have any trouble from him hell he might even pay u to take her off his hands lol
his soon to be wife

Cambridge, MA

#5 Dec 17, 2012
yea mtn view girl is right her husband dont want anything to do with the nasty ho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Be Informed (Oct '15) 1 hr grave digger 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr HELLary Clinton 666 105,929
Savors 3 hr SlapYoMama 6
Mistress in town 4 hr Notafan 52
Where do the single moms hang out? 20 hr Zsazsa 5
Trump will be at El Charros Tomorrow 23 hr Zsazsa 3
Why is Huddle House up for sale? Sat Small town girl 12

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages