needs info

United States

#1 Sep 27, 2012
Is this law firm good? Needing some feedback please.
Trustworthy

Ozark, MO

#2 Sep 27, 2012
Why pay somebody else to fill out papers for you. Buy a bankruptcy kit, do your own and save $1000+
needs info

United States

#3 Sep 27, 2012
They handle disability cases, not bankruptcy
The game

Cameron, MO

#4 Sep 30, 2012
It's a numbers game, you win some, you loose some. There are certain 'rules' to the game. If you do enough disability cases, you make money overall.

Parmele is first and foremost in it for the money. It's the quality of the individual atty working on your case that makes or breaks a case. Parmele gets his 'cut', weather or not he actually handles the case, or 'farms it out' to a junior that may or may not 'know the rules'.

That's how all big law firms work. YOU have to determine if the atty that is actually handling your case is good at their job.
Fat Lazy Slob

Ava, MO

#5 Sep 30, 2012
needs info wrote:
Is this law firm good? Needing some feedback please.
If you are legitimately disabled or just wanting a permanent break from the work force, I highly recommend Parmele Law Firm. I was working a grueling nine to five job for years when I decided life was too short. After "accidentally" falling off the toilet at work and feigning a dislocated spine, I crawled to Parmele Law Firm. The helpful staff and knowledgeable attorneys sent me to a doctor specializing in disability related injuries. Within a couple of months, I was receiving a monthly disability check and living the good life! Thanks Parmele Law Firm!
needs info

United States

#6 Sep 30, 2012
Please only people that has genuine,knowledgable comments to make, answer this question. Who is the best attorney to handle disability cases,
helpfull

West Plains, MO

#7 Sep 30, 2012
lynn henry is VERY good id suggest him over anyone for this type of thing he may take a cut of youre backpay but he will get things done quicker then any others and when you cant work time is a big thing cause you need cash coming in asap to get by hope this helps you got nothing to lose by going in and talking to him. n good luck
needs info

United States

#8 Sep 30, 2012
helpfull wrote:
lynn henry is VERY good id suggest him over anyone for this type of thing he may take a cut of youre backpay but he will get things done quicker then any others and when you cant work time is a big thing cause you need cash coming in asap to get by hope this helps you got nothing to lose by going in and talking to him. n good luck
Thank you, but when I called his office I was told he doesn't do that anymore,and they referred me to Parmele.
needing to know

West Plains, MO

#9 Sep 30, 2012
o i didnt know i went through them like 8 years ago i hope you find someone good though n wish you the best
needs info

United States

#10 Sep 30, 2012
Thank you. Its so frustrating to have to have something that will affect your life forever, then humiliating to have to file for disability, then the lawyers,and government don't care what your doing without,and loosing while they drag it all out. And for all you bashers, I hope that 1 day you will know what its like.
disabled

Germany

#11 Sep 30, 2012
i have an active case with parmele law out of west plains now. i understand this entire thing can be a long process, however it's really important in who you pick to rep you. parmele law sucks. go somewhere else. the first time i appeared in front of a judge the lawyer had no balls at all, she stood there while i ran the review without help from my lawyer, then when we get out of the interview room she spent less than 4 minutes talking and said she'd a chance to appeal his decision. the paralegal's do all the work and when u ask a question it's always:... maybe thats a question you could ask your lawyer :..
who never returns your call. when you call the west plains office there is a bitch who works there named sherri. she never has time for you and will rush you while you're talking. everything i'm saying is true and would say it on the courthouse steps. i so wanted a firm that understood they were working for the customer not the other way around, but it's you that takes all the paperwork with you when you see your doctor, and NO doctor will sign those papers, no way, my doc said insurance wouldn't let him sign the paper. then you have to write down every time u see a doctor even though parmele law gets the copies they need from your doctor, it's stupid. once i had a hearing and my lawyer has misplaced my medical records and had the interview stopped while she went back 2 her car 4 the right one's. i'm been holding my tongue back for a while but now i'm ready to switch 2 another lawyer and other firms tell me i'm so far into the system i should stay.
i always show respect and i earn respect and i've never seen so many disrespecting people ever. my lost my left leg 2 a AED in Afghanistan and even on the battlefield their is respect. maybe som of u kno one's who's had a good experience with these ambulance chasers but thats not been my good luck. a little humility goes a long long way. i wished more people would be honest about these law firms who " say " they will help. i call B.S. on that one. but i do hope you find a good one that will work with you and your family and just maybe answer some extension phone line or return a call with in a week.
needs info

United States

#12 Sep 30, 2012
disabled wrote:
i have an active case with parmele law out of west plains now. i understand this entire thing can be a long process, however it's really important in who you pick to rep you. parmele law sucks. go somewhere else. the first time i appeared in front of a judge the lawyer had no balls at all, she stood there while i ran the review without help from my lawyer, then when we get out of the interview room she spent less than 4 minutes talking and said she'd a chance to appeal his decision. the paralegal's do all the work and when u ask a question it's always:... maybe thats a question you could ask your lawyer :..
who never returns your call. when you call the west plains office there is a bitch who works there named sherri. she never has time for you and will rush you while you're talking. everything i'm saying is true and would say it on the courthouse steps. i so wanted a firm that understood they were working for the customer not the other way around, but it's you that takes all the paperwork with you when you see your doctor, and NO doctor will sign those papers, no way, my doc said insurance wouldn't let him sign the paper. then you have to write down every time u see a doctor even though parmele law gets the copies they need from your doctor, it's stupid. once i had a hearing and my lawyer has misplaced my medical records and had the interview stopped while she went back 2 her car 4 the right one's. i'm been holding my tongue back for a while but now i'm ready to switch 2 another lawyer and other firms tell me i'm so far into the system i should stay.
i always show respect and i earn respect and i've never seen so many disrespecting people ever. my lost my left leg 2 a AED in Afghanistan and even on the battlefield their is respect. maybe som of u kno one's who's had a good experience with these ambulance chasers but thats not been my good luck. a little humility goes a long long way. i wished more people would be honest about these law firms who " say " they will help. i call B.S. on that one. but i do hope you find a good one that will work with you and your family and just maybe answer some extension phone line or return a call with in a week.
OMG!! That is horrible!! I am so sorry you've had to go through all this! How long did it take you to get a hearing,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr guest 108,302
Do you know? rules for cremation? (Oct '09) 4 hr ready to go 28
How do you feel about being called a hillbilly 4 hr Snowbirds 8
dog groomer 8 hr fitter 1
Thomas Peabody Lies Again 9 hr Bearfan2006 4
Why no add?? 11 hr grave digger 5
Obama an Marshall Law 12 hr just another day 12

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages