United States

#2 Jun 12, 2013
Boy you sure narrowed that down lololol
Guess who

West Plains, MO

#3 Jun 12, 2013
Hooty wrote:
Boy you sure narrowed that down lololol
Lololol. He will be told . He knows who's falling for him as he has fallen for me. It's great to feel love again.
Guess who

West Plains, MO

#4 Jun 13, 2013
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
Lololol. He will be told . He knows who's falling for him as he has fallen for me. It's great to feel love again.
My first post Is gone. At least I'm not seeing it. Lol. WTFE! We like each other and if that makes someone jealous, oh well. Good grief, leave people alone.
Guess who

West Plains, MO

#5 Jun 13, 2013
I probably shouldn't have put his initials on here, s might go after anyone with those initials. Don't you have a man? The one that I used to? Like I said go away! Damn!
SLT

West Plains, MO

#6 Jun 13, 2013
Guess who wrote:
I probably shouldn't have put his initials on here, s might go after anyone with those initials. Don't you have a man? The one that I used to? Like I said go away! Damn!
Don't worry on here you're famous for 5 mins not15 lmao!
SLT

West Plains, MO

#7 Jun 26, 2013
SLT wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry on here you're famous for 5 mins not15 lmao!
So good to know its going well with you and D. Just wanted to post it so she can see if she so inclined as she seems to be lurking all over, even thought I saw her near my house and I live way outa town! I hope she is really happy. Happy people don't harrass others though. Just be happy with your life as that's all ya got.
Hooty

United States

#8 Jun 27, 2013
I.,,ME!!! I AM HOOT!! I've asked nicely before to stop using my name! Geesh! Grow your own name there's plenty out there!
SLT

West Plains, MO

#9 Jun 27, 2013
Hooty wrote:
I.,,ME!!! I AM HOOT!! I've asked nicely before to stop using my name! Geesh! Grow your own name there's plenty out there!
Who you talking to hooty? If its me you'd better think twice about your crap.
VRT

West Plains, MO

#10 Jun 27, 2013
Hooty wrote:
Go fu c k yourself, I'm sure no one else would touch your stinky a$$!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stormy Daniels 1 hr Christian Patriot 137
NRA incoming donations TRIPLE 1 hr Christian Patriot 166
Trumps Nobel Prize 1 hr Christian Patriot 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 20 hr Christian Patriot 110,418
At it again Thu Moon Raker 3
Put on the full armor of God and fight the Sata... Thu Moon Raker 5
my man dave 'sparky' stone (Jan '12) Thu Howner 35

West Plains Jobs

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages