bigfoot

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Mar 15, 2011
hahahahah
Chris Crocker

Ozark, MO

#2 Mar 15, 2011
Leave Sasquatch alone!!!
lolz

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Mar 17, 2011
i think sasquatch might be homosexual. he looks a litte gay.
Sasquatch

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 18, 2011
I can haz Jak Links jerky now?
big un

Ozark, MO

#5 Apr 25, 2011
if sasquatch fits in your underware you must be fat
urgly

Ozark, MO

#6 May 4, 2011
lolz wrote:
i think sasquatch might be homosexual. he looks a litte gay.
THAT LOOKS LIKE A LADY SQUATCH TOO ME
bubbles

Charleston, IL

#7 May 5, 2011
zomg a samsquanch
Squatch Daddy

United States

#8 Nov 13, 2013
Sassquatch, made me call him Uncle Bad Touch, and I didn't like it!
Smells Squatchy in Here

Ozark, MO

#9 Nov 13, 2013
Squatch Daddy wrote:
Sassquatch, made me call him Uncle Bad Touch, and I didn't like it!
Yeah...keep telling yourself that.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#10 Nov 14, 2013
how dare you non beleivers,,,there are things out there along side us that would make all you skeptic bastards poop your pants if you saw with your beedy little closed eyes,,,ha haa haaa,,,now if obama would admit bigfoot is real,,,all you lefty skeptics would celebrate a bigfoot day once a year,,,ha haa haaa,,,open your eyes you skeptic morons,,,cuz the grave digger knows for a fact bigfoot is real,,,cuz married a lady and if her aunt from tn isnt a bigfoot,,,then bigfoot isnt real,,,ha haa haaa,,,a sasquatch of a woman she is,,,saw her break open walnuts with her bare hands the beasty woman,,,ha haa haaa
tim

Marshfield, MO

#11 Nov 14, 2013
bigfoot wrote:
hahahahah
{-_-}Zzzz....
sls

West Plains, MO

#12 Nov 14, 2013
grave digger wrote:
how dare you non beleivers,,,there are things out there along side us that would make all you skeptic bastards poop your pants if you saw with your beedy little closed eyes,,,ha haa haaa,,,now if obama would admit bigfoot is real,,,all you lefty skeptics would celebrate a bigfoot day once a year,,,ha haa haaa,,,open your eyes you skeptic morons,,,cuz the grave digger knows for a fact bigfoot is real,,,cuz married a lady and if her aunt from tn isnt a bigfoot,,,then bigfoot isnt real,,,ha haa haaa,,,a sasquatch of a woman she is,,,saw her break open walnuts with her bare hands the beasty woman,,,ha haa haaa
If there is a Sasquatch then why haven't they populated? Either they would've died out or have a big population by now. People are making money off these hoaxes by writing books and movies and most likely leading people on a hunt. I don't believe in it.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#13 Nov 14, 2013
sls wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is a Sasquatch then why haven't they populated? Either they would've died out or have a big population by now. People are making money off these hoaxes by writing books and movies and most likely leading people on a hunt. I don't believe in it.
you dont have to beleive it or not,,,but its a proven fact the indians of past wrote on cave walls and told stories of this unknown strange beast who hides and cant be caught or hunted,,,so has the old generations of the asia blood peoples but call it the sasquatch,,,we call it the bigfoot,,,the peoples of past down in south american countries called it the great one of the incas,,,and the canadians called it harry the hendersons,,,ha haa haaa,,,but really,,,the bigfoot has survived way longer then the democrats will with their obamacare failure lie,,,ha haa haaa,,,there is a report of a bigfoot just south of west plains by alot of people,,,southfork all the way to gainsville,,,and in douglas county by ava,,,and just north in shannon county,,,so to not beleive is one thing,,,but to call all the good old local people who saw the beast liers or crazy is not right,,,cuz they just good old country foolks not looking for a book or movie deal and are only being honest whe they say they see something unknown in the woods,,,now here is something you can do to make sure there aint a bigfoot close to your house,,,walk outside,,,find a 2 inch round stick and smack it 3 times on a tree and wait to see if you get an answer or the police come cuz your banging a stick on a tree,,,ha haa haaa,,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commander in Chief 2 hr Citizen 85
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr LIBS ARE MENTALLY... 109,851
Tina wise/young/puckett 4 hr Questions123 1
Are you a Russian or American? 4 hr GOPee BLOODBATH 3
family enterainment (Mar '09) 5 hr SMH 19
Dead Baby Jokes 6 hr Moon Raker 13
wow 6 hr Moon Raker 6

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages