To all the Men & Women who have serve...

To all the Men & Women who have served.....

Posted in the West Plains Forum

Since: Sep 13

United States

#1 Oct 26, 2013
I would like to take a moment & thank all the Men & Women who served this country. November 11th is Veterns' Day, I hope you will help me by wearing a yellow ribbon for those who lost their lives while serving.
Police State

Ozark, MO

#2 Oct 26, 2013
Amen to that!
sees first hand

United States

#3 Oct 26, 2013
I salute all who are,and have served!/ God Bless, comfort,and protect everyone of you heros!!/
grave digger

Branson, MO

#4 Oct 26, 2013
bigdog65775 wrote:
I would like to take a moment & thank all the Men & Women who served this country. November 11th is Veterns' Day, I hope you will help me by wearing a yellow ribbon for those who lost their lives while serving.
are any groups passing yellow ribbons out?,,,
Vet

Calvin, OK

#5 Nov 8, 2013
gravedigger it is shit heads like you that make my ass sick. Young men and women are coming home minus arms. legs, burnt to a crisp or dead. So you're willing to thank them if someone will provide you a free ribbon.
Out fucking standing. I hope someone does... and maybe I can catch you out waving it around ... please select one of those free ribbons that is long enough to go around your neck ... OR maybe you could suit up and get your ass in harm's way ... then when you come home in a box I'll thank you ... IF I can find a free fuckin' ribbon that is .....
Little Stan

Nuremberg, Germany

#6 Nov 8, 2013
Vet wrote:
gravedigger it is shit heads like you that make my ass sick. Young men and women are coming home minus arms. legs, burnt to a crisp or dead. So you're willing to thank them if someone will provide you a free ribbon.
Out fucking standing. I hope someone does... and maybe I can catch you out waving it around ... please select one of those free ribbons that is long enough to go around your neck ... OR maybe you could suit up and get your ass in harm's way ... then when you come home in a box I'll thank you ... IF I can find a free fuckin' ribbon that is .....
Careful buddy. Grave digger's brain probably "did" come home in a box.
grave digger

Rogersville, MO

#7 Nov 9, 2013
Vet wrote:
so to ware or hang a yellow ribbon on that day means your against the vets?,,,are you a retard?,,,so the free magnets they passed out for your car or the free little flags some groups pass out to display on that day are against the vets?,,,kiss the grae digger ass,,,punk,,,now go back with your murfyborrows babtist church buddies and picket somemore vets funerals,,,punk,,,
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#9 Nov 9, 2013
Dean Lee wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you BigDog there for many years I thought nobody appreciated all the baby`s I killed and the woman I tortured and raped and the villages I plundered. Although my war wond did heal dam those std,s
your a sick person,,,antioch tn,,,the grave digger always knew a demon lives there,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Silvey-Coleman Christena (Jun '13) 24 min Kenny Joe Osmond 24
Diamond Head 26 min Ping Dong Wong Jr036 5
Trump Speech / Excellent !!! 2 hr Titus 2 9
coal country 2 hr elf 1
Afghanistan 3 hr Titus 2 2
mar a lago 3 hr Titus 2 2
frustrated 3 hr Titus 2 2

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance