Im giving away a winning lottery ticket
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Reeds Spring, MO

#21 Jan 8, 2013
I have no money. I cant pay the bills. I barely have any food. But I have a roof over my head and as scarce as it is food on my table. I have clothes on my back and shoes that may have holes in them but still keep my feet warm on my feet. I dont gripe about what I dont have. I just thank God every day for what I do have and trust him to supply. So far he has never failed me. I would love to win some money. All the same if this is real then the best one I have seen so far is the single mother of four. Sometimes we dont pick our circumstances. They pick us and a helping hand can make all the difference in the world. I know from first hand experience.
oldtimer

United States

#22 Jan 12, 2013
this is my secound post now, if you dont hurry up they will have to pay back taxes on it, you cant give it to people on food stamps-cause they have to turn it in, then they cant buy food for thier kids - they have to subtract that from thier income, SSI have to report it to, just like SS check. why dont you just go some where and help some one buy food-or heating bill-or electric bill-or just be a great person and give it to you're self.
NoMoBS

Ozark, MO

#23 Jan 12, 2013
I call B.S.!!! This post has been going on for too long. Some idiot just using Topix to get peoples hopes up. Don't believe!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Jacob Loo not in trouble for disappearance? 28 min Y2Jericho 24
Hush Little Snowflake 1 hr Ms TOOTS 221
Bootleggers is money laundering. 3 hr Dincas 6
Savor grill 3 hr FYI 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Benedict Donald 109,484
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 13 hr Guest 939
Trump Thu West Plains Native 44

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages