Im giving away a winning lottery ticket

Posted in the West Plains Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ron J

Dallas, TX

#1 Nov 25, 2012
To the person that can tell me the best reason why they need it. Good Luck!
1reason

West Plains, MO

#2 Nov 25, 2012
2 kids and xmas coming up
Bobo

United States

#3 Nov 25, 2012
We have lots of needing families in this area. Can't provide for themselves let alone buy Christmas. I can give you many people's names!
Help

Ozark, MO

#4 Nov 25, 2012
I have a baby,I'm a single mother trying to do my best working a part time job.I have a little guy and people to buy for,but not much money.
hmmm

Brighton, MO

#5 Nov 25, 2012
to Help, I'm a single father, maybe you and I need to talk and get to know each other..
Bobo

United States

#6 Nov 25, 2012
I hope you are being real! This can hurt someone
OOOOOOk

Ozark, MO

#7 Nov 25, 2012
of course this thread is not serious.
oldtimer

United States

#8 Nov 25, 2012
to help someone else-i see people every day in howell co. that needs help more than any one else, they show it in thier face an eyes. if you really want to help someone just give it to some that has less than you, that would be help. dont have to ask
Cant Be

Sparta, MO

#9 Nov 25, 2012
No way this real. We all know Powerball didnt hit last nite .... I wanna know what ticket & how much. Not for myself! I'm poor as dirt, but lotsa folks need it more than me. My bills are paid, roof don't leak, and we eatin! What more can y ask for? But I would for someone 2 be scamming like this and getting peoples hopes up ... specially during the holidays.
XoP

West Plains, MO

#10 Nov 25, 2012
Because I know the right charities that deserve it.
Jcr

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Nov 26, 2012
Because I would help someone else that is in need as much as me. Even though i'm pretty sure this a joke, but you never know.

“The Lost and Damned”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#12 Nov 26, 2012
Give it to "Help". Sounds like it would do the most good there.

If not, there are plenty of worthy charities that would love to have it.
Justsayin 2

Ozark, MO

#13 Nov 26, 2012
So many people could help them selves if they would work!!! I see so many people who live off the system and think they are owed, get a job and stop complaining. Help the ones who need the help, who are having a bad streak of luck or something tramatic has happened and they are trying to get back on their feet.
I know someone

West Plains, MO

#14 Nov 26, 2012
I know someone that could really use some extra help this Christmas. She is a single mom with 4 kids. Husband cheated on her, now she has 4 kids! She is going through some serious medical issues. She has lost her job! Her vehicle is barely running! People stare when she drives. No joke. You have probably seen it, it has duct tape on it!! Dies on her while she is driving it! She is always going out of her way to help others! A package showed up on her door the other day from UPS. It was a brand new ANDROID! She wanted it so bad! Instead of keeping it, she tracked down the real owner on Facebook and they picked it up. It was for their little girls birthday present! She could have sold it or kept it! She could have used it for her Christmas gift for one of her kids, but she is too honest! Not everyone that needs help or gets in a bad spot is a "beggar" or a "bum" like everyone seems to think. Sometimes they really do hit a run of bad luck. She didn't want 4 kids on her own. She didn't want to lose her job! She didn't want to be dealing with sickness, especially right now on top of everything else! It is just life sometimes!!
Serious reply

West Plains, MO

#15 Nov 26, 2012
Ron J wrote:
To the person that can tell me the best reason why they need it. Good Luck!
Ron J, I would use the money to make as many people smile as possible.( I am pretty sure this is a joke...so, I am smiling!) Merry Christmas!)
XoP

West Plains, MO

#16 Nov 27, 2012
Bah humbug, I hate xmas. I lost my family, house, everything just after xmas.
On another note. Sounds like there is some people in need that really need a break in life here. This whole thread is most likely another troll thread to listen to peoples lives and drama once again yet hopefully there is some real magic underneath this whole scam of a thread.
Noel

United States

#17 Nov 27, 2012
What day will you give the ticket / money?
lost

United States

#18 Dec 4, 2012
XoP wrote:
Bah humbug, I hate xmas. I lost my family, house, everything just after xmas.
On another note. Sounds like there is some people in need that really need a break in life here. This whole thread is most likely another troll thread to listen to peoples lives and drama once again yet hopefully there is some real magic underneath this whole scam of a thread.
i agree with xop thier is alot of us that loose more on x-mas than we gain. people that dont get what they want go into a rage-some want it all-and some dont want nothing. im glad i live alone. lottery people think that is the saver. well its not, why dont you just help anyway dont need a ticket. thats a ride home
hmmm

United States

#19 Dec 7, 2012
Will this ticket be given out via topix name lol i havent seen one real name address phonenumber or email on this thread. I too have a winning ticket that i will giveaway in the "car crashes into schoolbus" thread to the first person that realizes a ticket doesent travel through the internet thanks for your time
WOW

Hollister, MO

#20 Dec 8, 2012
I call B.S. on both threads, but if I'm wrong ... good luck to the winner! I don't need it. I'm poor as hell, and live paycheck to paycheck, but I get by!! No charity, no public assistance of any kind, and never been to the food bank. It is what it is, and life is what you make it!! Good luck to all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wadey Hotel Murder of '92 (Jun '11) 33 min Phsssssssttttt 40
Howell County Southern Commissioner (Jul '12) 2 hr tim 137
Ryan's building 3 hr grave digger 21
Taco Bell Thread 3 hr grave digger 3
Victimization of Seniors and Disabled. 3 hr tim 27
Fatazz 3 hr Jacs 6
Hillary wants to tax estates 65% 3 hr cattlebaron 1

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance