Still believe Abortion isn't murder?
UraFlake

Ava, MO

#64 Nov 22, 2013
Ecclesiastes 4:2 1Then I looked again at all the acts of oppression which were being done under the sun. And behold I saw the tears of the oppressed and that they had no one to comfort them; and on the side of their oppressors was power, but they had no one to comfort them. 2So I congratulated the dead who are already dead more than the living who are still living. 3But better off than both of them is the one who has never existed, who has never seen the evil activity that is done under the sun.…

Ecclesiastes 6:3 3If a man fathers a hundred children and lives many years, however many they be, but his soul is not satisfied with good things and he does not even have a proper burial, then I say, "Better the miscarriage than he, 4for it comes in futility and goes into obscurity; and its name is covered in obscurity.…

Since: Oct 13

Ozark, MO

#65 Nov 22, 2013
Stuff like that will always happen...and promoting violent laws help produce things like this. It really is the mental acceptance of murder. If you want violent things to stop occurring like this, stop promoting them. It's not a moral , ethical debate, it's psychology. An abused person is more likely to be abusive. A religious person more than likely had a religious upbringing. To socially except murder...will only promote it. More is a violent end to a life. It is a destruction of something. There is also a difference between a miscarriage, than an abortion btw. It might be better that someone does not have to bare witness to such things, but helping take part in them, only adds to the occurrence. I also think you are misreading what it is saying. It does not say abort btw. It is simply remorse for those who have to live in a world as ours. You were not aborted, and I am assuming also you were not beaten, etc. And well you are typing so you clearly did not starve to death, am I am assuming not even close like most all in America. You are not in Africa or somewhere...the majority of America will never know true hungry or starvation...a day or two...without...is not that btw. I am also sure there are many who my have a past they wish they did not have in their childhood...but are probably thankful to be alive today. You can wreck you car and day tomorrow, you can have a freak accident now, you could live till you are 90. You do not know the outcome, you do not know the future, but you do know what you are destroying in abortion and that is it.
UraFlake

Ava, MO

#66 Nov 22, 2013
Cops are military too wrote:
Stuff like that will always happen...and promoting violent laws help produce things like this. It really is the mental acceptance of murder. If you want violent things to stop occurring like this, stop promoting them. It's not a moral , ethical debate, it's psychology. An abused person is more likely to be abusive. A religious person more than likely had a religious upbringing. To socially except murder...will only promote it. More is a violent end to a life. It is a destruction of something. There is also a difference between a miscarriage, than an abortion btw. It might be better that someone does not have to bare witness to such things, but helping take part in them, only adds to the occurrence. I also think you are misreading what it is saying. It does not say abort btw. It is simply remorse for those who have to live in a world as ours. You were not aborted, and I am assuming also you were not beaten, etc. And well you are typing so you clearly did not starve to death, am I am assuming not even close like most all in America. You are not in Africa or somewhere...the majority of America will never know true hungry or starvation...a day or two...without...is not that btw. I am also sure there are many who my have a past they wish they did not have in their childhood...but are probably thankful to be alive today. You can wreck you car and day tomorrow, you can have a freak accident now, you could live till you are 90. You do not know the outcome, you do not know the future, but you do know what you are destroying in abortion and that is it.
Actually, I was adopted and I was reminded all throughout my life that I was not a "natural" child. I was not beaten, but was ignored and treated like a second class citizen. I also had one pair of pants to wear an entire school year, too. It wasn't because we were too poor to afford things, either.

Well, until they start handing out free, long term birth control, start teaching realistic sex ed, start actually respecting and helping women who decide to keep their babies, start getting real about child support issues, start sterilizing deadbeat parents and parents who abandon their children, start paying women equal to men, start paying living wages, stop stigmatizing single parents.... I am still pro-choice.

Ozark, MO

#67 Nov 23, 2013
UraFlake wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I was adopted and I was reminded all throughout my life that I was not a "natural" child. I was not beaten, but was ignored and treated like a second class citizen. I also had one pair of pants to wear an entire school year, too. It wasn't because we were too poor to afford things, either.
Well, until they start handing out free, long term birth control, start teaching realistic sex ed, start actually respecting and helping women who decide to keep their babies, start getting real about child support issues, start sterilizing deadbeat parents and parents who abandon their children, start paying women equal to men, start paying living wages, stop stigmatizing single parents.... I am still pro-choice.
I apologize for your crappy upbringing. However...it is behind you. I am sure you did go through enough. It does however promote anger and violence when negative things occur. That is why you are upset still about your past, and honestly why you are probably pushing abortion. I understand your desire to no have someone live the life you did, but not everyone is you. Someone may be thankful they are still alive once they move past bad experiences. There is no reason to destroy a life, because you grew up in a bad one. I am not prolife or prochoice, but I do believe prochoice is less of a bias option. It has more people in mind than living one with all the power. If it were only medical that is not bias however, and it is not sided by emotions etc. They also will never start sterilizing deadbeats, it would be a nice idea but will never occur. They won't even force child molesters (or rapist which this should happen to as well) everywhere to post signs in their yards, because somehow it violates their rights even though they infringed on another's rights already. Also at least the dead beat parent was part of consensual intercourse. They should however enforce child support laws more, and redo the laws about it drastically. My husband had been paying for years child support for kids that are living with us. The entire system is screwed, but supporting abortion I think honestly will just make things worse and take focus away from other things at hand. But I do apologize you had it rough...I just do not support your belief because you did, babies don't even get a chance to have it rough. You do not know the outcome or the future of that person or how any situation will turn out. Prolife and prochoice though your right to favor whichever you'd like, are both bias...I am sorry. I really thing it should only be medical, for many reasons...but the biggest one, and it is not bias, it is fair, like laws should be.
HUH

Willow Springs, MO

#68 Nov 23, 2013
If you don't like abortions, don't have one.

I can make my point with one sentence, can you?

Ozark, MO

#69 Nov 23, 2013
HUH wrote:
If it hurts to read it...don't.
Police State

Ozark, MO

#70 Nov 23, 2013
HUH wrote:
Listen dummy, you are missing the point here. This isn't like saying, if you don't like t.v., don't watch it. We are talking about the defenseless here who have no rights of their own. When you take a human life, regardless of its developmental stage, you are committing MURDER. Neither you nor I have that right. STOP USING ABORTION AS ANOTHER BIRTH CONTROL OPTION!!! On a side note, just because you are human, don't flatter yourself by thinking that you are on the top of the intellectual food chain.
freedom of speech

Ozark, MO

#71 Nov 23, 2013
Abortion is murder. The only time one should be legally allowed to abort a baby is if neither party has a shot of survival.
You want a non bias view, to make a law that is not sided on pro-life or pro-choice. Only allow abortion for a life threating situations. No one could decide if it is or isn't murder. No one can decide if it is or is not morally wrong, because no moral choice or lack or could be involved.
Pro-life cries, it's a life. Religiously I believe it is from the moment you conceive. Bias.
Pro-choice, only takes into account the mothers voice and final say. A human female does not spontaneously reproduce, she is not an asexual being. A male has to be involved, and if intercourse was willing, should get a voice. She gave him the option to risk pregnancy together (she let him use her body then, knowing the risk and protection is NOT 100%). Also, rape situations involving pregnancy are very low. The male should NOT get a say there however. But if pro-choice does not believe they abort a life, it would not matter to them if or not that life has a say. However, it .
If you want a law, ABORTION SHOULD BE ILLEGAL EXCEPT FOR MEDICAL SAFETY FOR SURVIVAL OF ALL WEIGHED.
That's the truth.
Stop prolife/prochoice...
make it fair
How many children have you adopted from the foster system? That's all I ask, tell us how many children you have adopted from the foster system. I'm not trying to demonize you, I just see a hole in your reasoning, and was curious what your reasoning is.
freedom of speech

Ozark, MO

#72 Nov 23, 2013
secondly, what about the morning after pill, when the "baby" is nothing more than two or three cells? You know, the same as a baby algae?
freedom of speech

Ozark, MO

#73 Nov 23, 2013
what about if the mother is incredibly poor, and the fetus is only a few months along?

I get that you have a religious objection, and quite frankly I support that 1 million percent.

Here is the thing about spreading a religious objection to the rest of society. What if, in a hundred years, when you are dead, and all those kids you adopted are adults and dealing with this same question, Scientology is the dominant religion instead of the ten thousand versions of Christianity we have in America today? Do you want your kids to have to accept Scientology's edicts on how they live their life? And before you scream that Christianity will never be the minority religion, you might want to talk to some Roman Catholics. Then compare the percentage of Roman Catholics in America in the year 1900 to the percentage in the year 2000.
freedom of speech

Ozark, MO

#74 Nov 23, 2013
I will say this, I fully support your right to tell whoever you want that you believe abortion is murder.

(for clarity's sake, I am prolife, but I believe that it is not my right to tell anyone else how to live. So while I am personally prolife, politically and socially I am prochoice. Excepting late term.)
HUH

Willow Springs, MO

#76 Nov 23, 2013
Police State wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen dummy, you are missing the point here. This isn't like saying, if you don't like t.v., don't watch it. We are talking about the defenseless here who have no rights of their own. When you take a human life, regardless of its developmental stage, you are committing MURDER. Neither you nor I have that right. STOP USING ABORTION AS ANOTHER BIRTH CONTROL OPTION!!! On a side note, just because you are human, don't flatter yourself by thinking that you are on the top of the intellectual food chain.
Police State, what an appropriate name. Who are you to tell a woman what to do with her body?! Are you planning on strapping women down for 9 months to enforce your view point? I love how people like you like to scream about using abortion as birth control maybe educating people about birth control would solve that problem. I'm obviously higher on the intellectual food chain than you or Miss Police are Military. Once again .. if you don't like abortion, don't have one but keep your nose out of my uterus.
tim

Kansas City, KS

#77 Nov 23, 2013
Yes still believe it isn't murder.
HUH

Willow Springs, MO

#78 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
If it hurts to read it...don't.
I can't usually read what you write because it's incoherent. Stay in school and don't have sex.
Police State

Ozark, MO

#79 Nov 23, 2013
HUH wrote:
<quoted text> Police State, what an appropriate name. Who are you to tell a woman what to do with her body?! Are you planning on strapping women down for 9 months to enforce your view point? I love how people like you like to scream about using abortion as birth control maybe educating people about birth control would solve that problem. I'm obviously higher on the intellectual food chain than you or Miss Police are Military. Once again .. if you don't like abortion, don't have one but keep your nose out of my uterus.
All about the "individual" huh? That's just "great" for society. Let's all just stay in the early childhood stage where "we" come first and screw everybody else. Mommy...I want the BIGGEST piece of cake and if I don't get it, I'll cry and/or pout because "my" needs must be met before all others!!! Grow up. With people like you in charge, the human race would have become extinct eons ago.

Ozark, MO

#80 Nov 23, 2013
It' not incoherent, it's more than a sentence or two. Still it seems that is TOO MUCH for some people.

Looks it's simple. Pro-life is bias. Pro-choice is bias. The medical field is science! It is NOT BIAS!

(I assume that is all you can/will read.)

A science that has proven sex can cause, BABIES! Yes, that simple! It's a hard concept for you, I know, CLEARLY! Science proves those things you destroy are turning into a person. You are knowingly stopping that. You have no idea what or who that person was, all you know, is you stopped one.

Also, people have lived for a very long time before the invention and use of the dollar bill.
If you argument is over greed, you are part of the downfall of society. Look at the economic system now, meant to fall but falling faster because of greed.

Science can also prove, violent actions in general lead to, violent actions. If someone walked up and punched you in the face, I doubt your reaction would be to naturally give them a hug. It would be out if instinct to generally fight back. If you justify destruction of life, it makes it easier to justify other forms of this too. It's not rocket science.

I can't adopt, it cost too much btw, and I can not foster because I have children of my own and not enough room for more legally. I've looked into both btw. Your system won't let people willing take kids, because they can pocket from them more in the system.

Also...we lock murders up EVERYDAY! It is because they are knowingly destroying a life. We lock them up because they are a danger to society, not because all people think they are going to hell! It is not a moral thing, it is a logical, legal thing!

But go ahead in your "free" America, with freedom of choice .. it's BIAS too! Keep fighting until we are China too!

Ozark, MO

#81 Nov 23, 2013
freedom of speech wrote:
secondly, what about the morning after pill, when the "baby" is nothing more than two or three cells? You know, the same as a baby algae?
also the morning after pill is a danger to your health too...I am accepting legally of abortion if the outcome may only result in death, but abortion is more dangerous than a medically safe pregnancy overall (medical is not bias at all)
HUH

Willow Springs, MO

#82 Nov 23, 2013
Police State wrote:
<quoted text>
All about the "individual" huh? That's just "great" for society. Let's all just stay in the early childhood stage where "we" come first and screw everybody else. Mommy...I want the BIGGEST piece of cake and if I don't get it, I'll cry and/or pout because "my" needs must be met before all others!!! Grow up. With people like you in charge, the human race would have become extinct eons ago.
So you're willing to strap women down for nine months to work as incubators for your utopia? Sounds like one of us needs to grow up.
Police State

Ozark, MO

#83 Nov 23, 2013
HUH wrote:
<quoted text> So you're willing to strap women down for nine months to work as incubators for your utopia? Sounds like one of us needs to grow up.
I didn't say that. I would like to see them do what is morally right "voluntarily". A society that does not value human life will "never" become the Utopian society that you referred to.
of course its murder

Marshfield, MO

#84 Nov 23, 2013
of course its murder but the only one who will be suffering is the woman because of course she will be going to hll.She is killing her baby no matter what she will always be a mother until the day she dies. but people are still getting away with abortion and even late term abortion when fully formed babys/people are born and thrown in the trash to die.Now tlll me is this rite ? Hll no its not but if someone wants to live with the fact they ripped their babys legs and head apart so be it they will have to live with that face. I think the docs should just take pics of their dead baby and let them look at it everyday. You murders may get away with it now in all reality AMERICA KNOWS THIS IS MURDER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr mEAT me in st louie 104,092
Ledbetter Puppy Mill 13 hr grave digger 2
Bootleggers B-B-Q 15 hr Wtfever 72
I'll betbyou think this Topix is about you Wed grave digger 2
Best and worst doctors at OMC Tue grave digger 29
mothers day May 3 grave digger 5
Cloud 9 ranch membership for sale (May '14) May 2 wantagoccampin 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages