Next Last
Police State

Anonymous Proxy

#1 Nov 9, 2013
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#3 Nov 9, 2013
Dean Lee wrote:
<quoted text> if it was mixed in a blender and fried it would go good with eggs and grits. Keep upthe great worl Doc
your a sick person,,,
real

Ozark, MO

#4 Nov 13, 2013
My mom always said she brought me in this world, she can take me out. Why has this, all of a sudden, become a touchy subject?
Papa

Ozark, MO

#6 Nov 13, 2013
When pregnant women and their fetuses were blown to bits in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria was that murder?
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#7 Nov 13, 2013
Papa wrote:
When pregnant women and their fetuses were blown to bits in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria was that murder?
its all murder my freind,,,but over in those countries thats normal islam,,,this subject is about America and how if you kill anyone on porpous or accedent,,,your drug thru the law so the law can decide if you did it because you wanted to or didnt mean to,,,the same law thats says,,,go ahead and murder someone,,,cuz the babies are someone,,,if you feel like it cuz thats your right,,,so them muslim pregnant woman and babies are murdered by hate,,,not cuz of its their rights under the law,,,,a big diffrence with the same outcome,,,murder,,,
Cops are military too

Ozark, MO

#8 Nov 13, 2013
Abortion is murder. The only time one should be legally allowed to abort a baby is if neither party has a shot of survival.

You want a non bias view, to make a law that is not sided on pro-life or pro-choice. Only allow abortion for a life threating situations. No one could decide if it is or isn't murder. No one can decide if it is or is not morally wrong, because no moral choice or lack or could be involved.

Pro-life cries, it's a life. Religiously I believe it is from the moment you conceive. Bias.

Pro-choice, only takes into account the mothers voice and final say. A human female does not spontaneously reproduce, she is not an asexual being. A male has to be involved, and if intercourse was willing, should get a voice. She gave him the option to risk pregnancy together (she let him use her body then, knowing the risk and protection is NOT 100%). Also, rape situations involving pregnancy are very low. The male should NOT get a say there however. But if pro-choice does not believe they abort a life, it would not matter to them if or not that life has a say. However, it does to prolife groups, and if it doesn't matter to you, but it does them, there is no fair way, and if at least one cares, and the other does not, I say let the one ride it out.

However, since BOTH sides are bias on the deal, ONLY allow medical abortion. A legal "fair" and "equal" shot for all whom are "physically" involved" *not morally, emotionally, etc"
Medical abortion for the "greatest outcome/ survival rate" is only physical...

It is not biased, and laws are not supposed to be.

ABORTION SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!

Except for situations where when all people are taken into account to survive, and survive the longest etc, for the greater of ALL MAN KIND. If it will kill mother and child, and no one lives, it would be murder to let both die, knowing you could of saved at least one. It is also murder knowing there is a life inside developing, regardless the stage it is in, you know you are STOPING and DESTORYING IT.

Laws SHOULD NOT BE SIDED, BIASED, THEY SHOULD BE EQUAL!

Abortion should ONLY BE LEGAL for MEDICAL SAFETY AND SURVIVAL AND DECIDED BY A NON BIAS PARTY!

Pro-life is bias, but they are less than pro-choice. Boils down to a religious view, which is scared by others. Pro-choice in the end, an abortion boils down to the last single say by the mother, period, that is bias, to the soul point of ONE PERSON! HOW IS THIS A LAW?! HOW IS ABORTION LEGAL!?

If you want to treat babies like a medical thing, guess what, abortions cause complications that are more often unnecessary than a normal pregnancy.(WHICH IS WHY I SAY IT SHOULD ONLY BE LEGAL FOR SURVIVAL WITH BEST OUTCOME FOR ALL IN MIND..yes this does include the fetus). The day after pill can even cause complications later in life. People have been known to die also from abortions, as well as pills etc. Pregnancy however is a natural thing the female body is DESIGNED to do. And if abortion only reminded legal for safety and physical survival, there would be no prolife prochoice debate, and a lot less deaths related to unnecessary abortions. If you want to be prochoice and call abortion a medical thing and pregnancy. ME TOO! It is medically (STRICTLY BTW) UNNESSASSRY considering PREGNANCY is a NATURAL THING! It is not cancer caused by things like birth control or things linked to the day after pill! If you wanna call medical me too... ONLY ALLOW FOR PSYHICAL SAFTEY.

Also in cases where a woman has been raped ..they are already in need of help, an abortion will NOT FIX THE ISSUE.

If you want a law, ABORTION SHOULD BE ILLEGAL EXCEPT FOR MEDICAL SAFETY FOR SURVIVAL OF ALL WEIGHED.

That's the truth.

Stop prolife/prochoice...

make it fair
zzz

Lees Summit, MO

#9 Nov 13, 2013
Police State wrote:
https://twitter.com/Powerful_P ics/status/398970758346854400/ photo/1
I still believe abortion isn't murder.Next question!!!!
Police State

Ozark, MO

#10 Nov 13, 2013
zzz wrote:
<quoted text>I still believe abortion isn't murder.Next question!!!!
Aren't you glad that your parents didn't murder "you" so you had the opportunity to type that?
zzz

Lees Summit, MO

#11 Nov 13, 2013
Police State wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you glad that your parents didn't murder "you" so you had the opportunity to type that?
Abortion is not murder.NEXT!!!!

Since: Oct 13

Ozark, MO

#12 Nov 13, 2013
I got back onto my profile!...And prochoice does not sway their opinion usually. Why?! Several reasons. Main flaw I see though, is they say their side is less bias, because it is not based on a religious view. I am going to have to call crap on that, considering prochoice only gives the soul choice to ONE BEING! Prolife believes in God, Prochoice simply plays God.(MY RIGHT TO DECIDED WHAT LIFE IS AND WHO LIVES OR DIES...ummm...gonna have to say...even if you think religion is crazy...this seems a little more unstable?!)

There should be no fight, abortion should NOT BE LEGAL because it is bias the way it is set up. A law is not supposed to be in favor of any one side, but of ALL. There should be no whos right or whos wrong in the law, it should be for ALL sides. If it is ONLY MEDICAL...it favors NONE.

(I am prolife, however, I don't think I should force my belief that this is taking a life legally, though *IT IS*... but since we are arguing should it be legal...NO ....NO NO NO...

it is so wrong and biased that it is....
IT SHOULD BE MEDICAL....IT IS A PREGNANCY... A MEDICAL THING... and should be handled LEGALLY as one...FOR "ALL OF MAN KIND"
not for mom..not baby...not dad...not moral..not financial...nothing personal...but only legal...non bias...medical reasoning for safety and survival or all...not unnecessary medical things either like idk unneeded abortion...

we are talking ...forget PROLIFE...PROCHOICE....
non bias... only allowed for "medical safety" decided by a medical professional for the best outcome of all...by a non bias party

a law
IT SHOULD NOT BE LEGAL...IT CAN BIAS ON MANY LEVELS FOR MEAN REASONS

I'm off here now that I got my profile back on.
Papa

Ozark, MO

#13 Nov 14, 2013
Cops are military too wrote:
So if a 10 year old girl gets [regnant by her depraved father, she should be forced to go through the trauma of pregnancy and when she gets older and in relationships or at the beach with her stretch marks, she can relive the incest over and over again when people ask why the marks but no baby?Oh, my dad liked raping me and got my pregnant. What if she wants to keep the baby? And MO tends to be real lenient with pedophiles, giving them 5 years probation if it is the first time in court, so then her daddy and mom can raise up another kid in incest, because no American 10 year old is equipped to deal with a baby. Or she can just give the kid up, and it can sit in foster homes with possible genetic problems from the incestuous pairing, until hell freezes over.
Or a crack addicted prostitute who gets preggers should have a baby,too, right? Maybe she will keep the baby and collect benefits to buy her drug until the baby is taken by the state or dies from neglect. Maybe the prostitute will give the child up for adoption and there is another kid to more than likely sit it out in foster homes.
Yes, it takes two to make a baby, but women are the only carriers. Women end up the single mothers the majority of the time, while the dads get off scott free from the parental duties. Women are paid less than men, women are the targets when the christian right starts cutting food stamps, women on assistance must go into work programs while the deadbeats can work under the table to get a low child support order to their benefit and never are forced into work programs to help support their children, women take the blame for it all when it comes to having a child to feed. And if a woman dares to complain about any of it, the classic comeback is that she should have kept her legs closed, while the man who helped create the kid can keep on keeping on with not moral indignation from anyone.
Sex ed and birth control should be available and easy to obtain. For those who have more than one abortion, they should be sterilized. Deadbeat parents should be sterilized. Parents who have a child they do not care for, should be sterilized.People who commit rape or incest should be killed. And for any female who decides to keep a child, she should be respected and honored and her job as a full time parents should be recognized and she should be helped with none of the usual derogatory attitudes we see on a regular basis. She should not be forced to feel ashamed, be called lazy or a ho and she should be there for her child, not out working 2 jobs to buy toilet paper and utilities.
I believe in quality of life for children. The pain and stigma of not having one or both parents affects a child's mind and life and the people who stay behind with that child need all the support and help they can get, which is something that is rare to find.
Duh

West Plains, MO

#14 Nov 14, 2013
Ok Just a question here , You know how sooo many parents say they would give their Life for their child , ok why is it different if your in a life and death situation and under a threat of losing your life to save your (unborn) in MOST cases if a woman is pregnant the risk tend to happen towards the last term of pregnancy for (some) women not all but anyways you can go threw almost a full term then start dealing with Blood pressure issues , feet swelling and what not but towards the end most of the time so anyways why is it all of a sudden different when a life is inside a woman the ole expression changes from I would die for my child to Abort it ,(KILL IT )! Isn't that a bit self centered ? What if you have one already and have used those terms , you would die for your child , protect your child , hurt someone if they dare put a finger on your child , if that is the case since being pregnant is in fact meaning ((with child)) why not fight for that life too ??? Makes no difference , it's still in fact a living human being , with a heart beat , brain cells , blood vessels and dna matching to two parents Just like a born child because "DUH" perhaps it is a Child ?? Oh really !!! If it wasn't how is it even at a first term of pregnancy if you have the Money you can actually find out if it was a BOY or A GIRL if you Miscarry ? Thank about this people . I know someone who had the money to test their ((CHILD)) she was 3 months along . What she did discover after miscarrying in a fluid sack was in Fact a TINY BODY , with a face , fingers and toes and the Dr's did lab work on the baby to find it was, a little boy ((RIP)). Heart breaking but a FACT . So to your Retarded question if Abortion is MURDER , YES YES YES !!! Of course it is !!!! It's a self centered inhuman act . I say if you don't believe in beating kids then you should even the more so defend them till death , don't kill them ! Like Jeez it seems Animals or lets say flipping DOGS have more rights or protection for them . There are so many activist right movement groups on a day to day basis trying to get them more rights and protection then HUMANS ! That's disgusting !!!!!
derekp

Ozark, MO

#15 Nov 14, 2013
When all the pro life religious fanatics are willing to pay for a decent life such as middle class level of support, education, etc. through higher taxes then the abortion debate will be solved. Seems they all love the fetus but hate the children. When have you ever heard one advocate for higher taxes to help all the unwanted kids that already exist? Yeah I haven't heard it either.
Papa

Ozark, MO

#16 Nov 14, 2013
Duh wrote:
Ok Just a question here , You know how sooo many parents say they would give their Life for their child , ok why is it different if your in a life and death situation and under a threat of losing your life to save your (unborn) in MOST cases if a woman is pregnant the risk tend to happen towards the last term of pregnancy for (some) women not all but anyways you can go threw almost a full term then start dealing with Blood pressure issues , feet swelling and what not but towards the end most of the time so anyways why is it all of a sudden different when a life is inside a woman the ole expression changes from I would die for my child to Abort it ,(KILL IT )! Isn't that a bit self centered ? What if you have one already and have used those terms , you would die for your child , protect your child , hurt someone if they dare put a finger on your child , if that is the case since being pregnant is in fact meaning ((with child)) why not fight for that life too ??? Makes no difference , it's still in fact a living human being , with a heart beat , brain cells , blood vessels and dna matching to two parents Just like a born child because "DUH" perhaps it is a Child ?? Oh really !!! If it wasn't how is it even at a first term of pregnancy if you have the Money you can actually find out if it was a BOY or A GIRL if you Miscarry ? Thank about this people . I know someone who had the money to test their ((CHILD)) she was 3 months along . What she did discover after miscarrying in a fluid sack was in Fact a TINY BODY , with a face , fingers and toes and the Dr's did lab work on the baby to find it was, a little boy ((RIP)). Heart breaking but a FACT . So to your Retarded question if Abortion is MURDER , YES YES YES !!! Of course it is !!!! It's a self centered inhuman act . I say if you don't believe in beating kids then you should even the more so defend them till death , don't kill them ! Like Jeez it seems Animals or lets say flipping DOGS have more rights or protection for them . There are so many activist right movement groups on a day to day basis trying to get them more rights and protection then HUMANS ! That's disgusting !!!!!
I can get my dog a surgical abortion or morning after pill and no one gives a sh*t. People are regularly told it is responsible and creates a better world for pets when we practice spaying and neutering. I know it does. I moved to hillbilly land and know it for fact! People drop off pups on the side of the road, starve and abuse animals and abandon them or give them to anyone when they tire of them on a regular basis here! I see the same thing happen here with teen parents and people addicted to drugs with their own children! They should have never have had a kid in the first place! Then you have the state.....when they DO get involved....handling the child or the grandparents or aunts are and usually it creates financial strain. All the moral grandstanding in the world isn't going to do a thing. You cannot deny human nature and reality. Educate your kids and get them protection, so they don't or you don't end up raising a child they cannot care for. There is enough misery in the world. There is a predictable pattern to all this, too, that could be easily avoided if people would realistically prepare their children for life.
Butt Acne Sucks

Ozark, MO

#17 Nov 14, 2013
Papa wrote:
<quoted text>I can get my dog a surgical abortion or morning after pill and no one gives a sh*t. People are regularly told it is responsible and creates a better world for pets when we practice spaying and neutering. I know it does. I moved to hillbilly land and know it for fact! People drop off pups on the side of the road, starve and abuse animals and abandon them or give them to anyone when they tire of them on a regular basis here! I see the same thing happen here with teen parents and people addicted to drugs with their own children! They should have never have had a kid in the first place! Then you have the state.....when they DO get involved....handling the child or the grandparents or aunts are and usually it creates financial strain. All the moral grandstanding in the world isn't going to do a thing. You cannot deny human nature and reality. Educate your kids and get them protection, so they don't or you don't end up raising a child they cannot care for. There is enough misery in the world. There is a predictable pattern to all this, too, that could be easily avoided if people would realistically prepare their children for life.
Since animals cannot practice birth control, it's a little different situation with people. O.k...I just destroyed your argument in the blink of an eye Ted Cruz style sucka!
MeanGene

Ozark, MO

#18 Nov 14, 2013
Teens can't go get birth control on their own, dumbass.The point was that the Ozarks are full of ignorant hillbillies who are too lazy or stupid to prevent abortion and full of rhetoric spewing fools who are out of touch with reality and think a 15 year old should get married and magically be able to provide for little Tommy Dwayne when the bible preaching didn't work. LOL
Country Fried Retard

Ozark, MO

#19 Nov 14, 2013
MeanGene wrote:
Teens can't go get birth control on their own, dumbass.The point was that the Ozarks are full of ignorant hillbillies who are too lazy or stupid to prevent abortion and full of rhetoric spewing fools who are out of touch with reality and think a 15 year old should get married and magically be able to provide for little Tommy Dwayne when the bible preaching didn't work. LOL
Teens can buy "condoms". Don't try to match wits with me. I destroy debate opponents with pinpoint accuracy with my reasoning and logic.

Hollister, MO

#20 Nov 14, 2013
Papa wrote:
<quoted text>So if a 10 year old girl gets [regnant by her depraved father, she should be forced to go through the trauma of pregnancy and when she gets older and in relationships or at the beach with her stretch marks, she can relive the incest over and over again when people ask why the marks but no baby?Oh, my dad liked raping me and got my pregnant. What if she wants to keep the baby? And MO tends to be real lenient with pedophiles, giving them 5 years probation if it is the first time in court, so then her daddy and mom can raise up another kid in incest, because no American 10 year old is equipped to deal with a baby. Or she can just give the kid up, and it can sit in foster homes with possible genetic problems from the incestuous pairing, until hell freezes over.
Or a crack addicted prostitute who gets preggers should have a baby,too, right? Maybe she will keep the baby and collect benefits to buy her drug until the baby is taken by the state or dies from neglect. Maybe the prostitute will give the child up for adoption and there is another kid to more than likely sit it out in foster homes.
Yes, it takes two to make a baby, but women are the only carriers. Women end up the single mothers the majority of the time, while the dads get off scott free from the parental duties. Women are paid less than men, women are the targets when the christian right starts cutting food stamps, women on assistance must go into work programs while the deadbeats can work under the table to get a low child support order to their benefit and never are forced into work programs to help support their children, women take the blame for it all when it comes to having a child to feed. And if a woman dares to complain about any of it, the classic comeback is that she should have kept her legs closed, while the man who helped create the kid can keep on keeping on with not moral indignation from anyone.
Sex ed and birth control should be available and easy to obtain. For those who have more than one abortion, they should be sterilized. Deadbeat parents should be sterilized. Parents who have a child they do not care for, should be sterilized.People who commit rape or incest should be killed. And for any female who decides to keep a child, she should be respected and honored and her job as a full time parents should be recognized and she should be helped with none of the usual derogatory attitudes we see on a regular basis. She should not be forced to feel ashamed, be called lazy or a ho and she should be there for her child, not out working 2 jobs to buy toilet paper and utilities.
I believe in quality of life for children. The pain and stigma of not having one or both parents affects a child's mind and life and the people who stay behind with that child need all the support and help they can get, which is something that is rare to find.
K ...lets do this AGAIN! If a 10 year old gets pregnant...odds are...the DOCTOR WOULD ABORT IT FOR HER SAFETY(the likely hood of her pregnancy being medically deem safe...very small...just so you know! And I already done replying to this because you are still getting into MORALS AND EMOTIONS. BTW I AM A PARENT TOO! The pregnancy outcome in rape victims is VERY LOW! Just so you know!

I am speaking law, legally ABORTION SHOULD BE ILLEGAL! The only reason it should be permitted for medical safety and survival. Pro choice is far more biased than pro life, and neither party should be favored period on biased views.

Oh, and there are places that the parent can legally force their child to get an abortion since they are not a legal adult?! Really cause that's not fair to that person either. Kids are still people, oh and fetuses are too! Yeah I don't really care what people think on that personally....you KNOW what they turn into regardless your view on the life stages, you know you are stopping and destroying a life.

It should not be pro life or pro choice, it should be medical without bias.

Hollister, MO

#21 Nov 14, 2013
derekp wrote:
When all the pro life religious fanatics are willing to pay for a decent life such as middle class level of support, education, etc. through higher taxes then the abortion debate will be solved. Seems they all love the fetus but hate the children. When have you ever heard one advocate for higher taxes to help all the unwanted kids that already exist? Yeah I haven't heard it either.
We are not CHINA! We don't go around killing kids because there is more than one. Guess what comes after legal abortions?! Yes, population control full out. China forces abortion and restricts the amount of offspring! Oh and they also ban religion. The are ran by a dictator. But people, support prochoice...because I am sure people didn't live thousands of years because the invention on money?! I guess you are right, would should take kids out back when the bills get to be too much right?! You realize how money works right? You know that it was invented to only profit the people who came together and invented it and set up banks? You know that the government originally tried to shut them down? You know they got scared and bribed and eventually bought off etc? You also know EVERYONE is mad at the moment with us too, because our economy is collapsing? You know places warned us not to default on our loans etc? Money was set up as a get rich and powerful scheme. But yeah, lets just support abortion because that dollar is the thing that real is keeping people alive, and we are running low? People used to be able to fend for themselves, it's not the lack of money that has killed people. It is greed, war, lack of education, and power trips. But I guess we died off thousands of years ago since money didn't exists at one point?! Oh and when we first made a real working civilization, we used the trade system. It also worked better, created less greed and inequality, but it didn't give anyone control so it ended eventually. I under stand kids are dying, but it isn't because of the dollar. The dollar in reality does nothing. It is because of what we allowed the world to because and the powers at hand.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#22 Nov 14, 2013
MeanGene wrote:
then what are you if you live in the ozarks also?,,,a ignorant lazy hillbilly yourself,,,ha haa haaa,,,the grave digger has not seen any 15 yr olds getting married round here and be raising any kid at that age either,,,plus never met anyone named tommy dwayne,,,listen,,,the grave digger knows for a fact this whole area round west plains is diffrent from anywhere else in the ozarks,,,and shouldnt be called the ozarks,,,even porter wagnor never came back,,,its a shithole full of local shitholers who scam lie and cheat their way through life but claim to be christian,,,if you take a survey,,,the only good people are the ones who live way away in the country but that generation is dieing off fast,,,west plains is evil and once your blood gets involved with a local their screwed for life,,,cuz if the local they got hooked up with dont screw them and your family over,,,their family will,,,its just the facts round here,,,the worse mistake the grave digger ever did in life was to move to this area,,,the schools are full of clicks,,,the cops dont arrest any family members,,,the churches are so screwed up its almost funny to watch how the christian faith has 10,000,000 rules they made up round here and the way they condemn eachother to hell,,,the way buisneses screw people over,,,its almost funny to sit back and watch the evil,,,but anyways,,,abortion is murder,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greitens State of the Union 2 min Wondering 15
Hey republicons 17 min Raw 10
American farmer 32 min Raw 16
Uranium one indictments have started 1 hr Moon Raker 33
Fire and Fury 1 hr Moon Raker 33
American Horror Story 4 hr Moon Raker 8
God Bless Joe Arpaio !!! 4 hr Ms Holloway 56
Moon Raker & Trump >>> PERFECT TOGETHER !!!! 4 hr Moon Raker 32

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web