girls with std's
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wanta kno

Ozark, MO

#1 Jun 29, 2009
IF YOU KNO ANY GIRLS WITH STD'S I WANNA KNO....
std free

United States

#2 Jun 29, 2009
If you see a girl go out to the clubs every weekend dressed like a slut for a year, it's a safe bet she has picked up something.

20% of American adults have genital herpes.

You have to go to the clubs to figure out which women are the sluts with diseases, don't mess around with any of them. That will help your odds. Odds are bleak enough.

Safe sex is no sex.
grave digger

Ava, MO

#3 Jun 29, 2009
oh my GOD,,what the hell,,girls with std's,,what the hell,,why blame the girls,,what about all these married christian dudes cheating on there wives,,and taking it home,,its a devils curse,,evil is among us,,what happened to the good ole days,,you know theres alot of churches in this area,,about two hundred,,what does the bible say satan does,,he attacks GODS children,,with all these churches down here,,you dont think theres a demon or two around,,your stupid if you think otherwise,,i the grave digger has talked to three people,,the law called crazy,,off there meds,,nuts,,that made there way down to this area,,to confront the devil,,a demon,,and the law shipped them back to insane wards,,do you think theres a chance three people i have never met at three diffrent times have come down here and all three strangers to eachother,,told the story of there mission,,they all mentioned the same area where it lives,,this isnt weird,,its scary,,we must fight,,with faith,,and we shall not lose,,its on a hill over looking town,,out to the west,,this with my hand on a bible,,is what these three told me,,and i have to wonder,,why did i meet all three,,i thought the first one was off there meds,,nuts,,crazy,,but then the second one,,i took time to listen,,but a third one comes,,something is up people,,GOD sends us signs all the time,,its on a hill overlookng town,,out to the west,,and when i say west,,its the direction,they all three pointed,,kinda north west,,if i meet a fourth one then is it fact,,or was three my sign,,and what if i dont react to this,,what happens to me from GOD?,,anyone want to investigate this with me,,let me know,,
darian

Ozark, MO

#4 Jul 1, 2009
who the h?ll do you think you are...billy graham...nobody gives a flying f??k what the gravedigger thinks so stop preaching to ppl. dig a grave and chill there for a while
grave digger wrote:
oh my GOD,,what the hell,,girls with std's,,what the hell,,why blame the girls,,what about all these married christian dudes cheating on there wives,,and taking it home,,its a devils curse,,evil is among us,,what happened to the good ole days,,you know theres alot of churches in this area,,about two hundred,,what does the bible say satan does,,he attacks GODS children,,with all these churches down here,,you dont think theres a demon or two around,,your stupid if you think otherwise,,i the grave digger has talked to three people,,the law called crazy,,off there meds,,nuts,,that made there way down to this area,,to confront the devil,,a demon,,and the law shipped them back to insane wards,,do you think theres a chance three people i have never met at three diffrent times have come down here and all three strangers to eachother,,told the story of there mission,,they all mentioned the same area where it lives,,this isnt weird,,its scary,,we must fight,,with faith,,and we shall not lose,,its on a hill over looking town,,out to the west,,this with my hand on a bible,,is what these three told me,,and i have to wonder,,why did i meet all three,,i thought the first one was off there meds,,nuts,,crazy,,but then the second one,,i took time to listen,,but a third one comes,,something is up people,,GOD sends us signs all the time,,its on a hill overlookng town,,out to the west,,and when i say west,,its the direction,they all three pointed,,kinda north west,,if i meet a fourth one then is it fact,,or was three my sign,,and what if i dont react to this,,what happens to me from GOD?,,anyone want to investigate this with me,,let me know,,
funnyshiz

United States

#5 Jul 1, 2009
darian wrote:
who the h?ll do you think you are...billy graham...nobody gives a flying f??k what the gravedigger thinks so stop preaching to ppl. dig a grave and chill there for a while
<quoted text>
No pun intended..Ha
lucy

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jul 2, 2009
std free wrote:
If you see a girl go out to the clubs every weekend dressed like a slut for a year, it's a safe bet she has picked up something.
20% of American adults have genital herpes.
You have to go to the clubs to figure out which women are the sluts with diseases, don't mess around with any of them. That will help your odds. Odds are bleak enough.
Safe sex is no sex.
maybe if you were at the bar every weekend for a year your what she picked up--what does how someone dresses have to do with stds you are a real idiot.
lacy

United States

#7 Jul 2, 2009
what she wears makes all the difference. we all know that. if you dress like trash, you are probably trash. a ho is a ho and she dont try to hide it. and if your pickin up a guy at a bar, your a ho. girls dress how that want to be seen, we all know it, its been that way forever. short skirts and fat hangin out? come on, we all know what they are looking for. and they know what they are gonna get too, aint no decent man gonna roll up the fat to get to it, only the sleezy guys want it and these are the kinda people that have stds. so if she is dressed like a ho, she is a ho. if she is decent girl then your gonna have to work to earn her panties falling off, and she probly doesnt have any stds, cause she cares bout herself.
one who might know

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jul 18, 2009
lacy wrote:
what she wears makes all the difference. we all know that. if you dress like trash, you are probably trash. a ho is a ho and she dont try to hide it. and if your pickin up a guy at a bar, your a ho. girls dress how that want to be seen, we all know it, its been that way forever. short skirts and fat hangin out? come on, we all know what they are looking for. and they know what they are gonna get too, aint no decent man gonna roll up the fat to get to it, only the sleezy guys want it and these are the kinda people that have stds. so if she is dressed like a ho, she is a ho. if she is decent girl then your gonna have to work to earn her panties falling off, and she probly doesnt have any stds, cause she cares bout herself.
BElieve me thats not really how it works, I happen to work in a clinic, I see many different types and social states of people who have to be treated for stds. Their of lots of so called decent people who have stds. I agree it can,t be determined by where you are or how you dress some people just like to dress a little more dareing. also it seems your still putting it all on the women that are passing around the stds. Hey they arent doing it by theirselves.
who cares

Ozark, MO

#10 Jul 19, 2009
If you can't tell by the way she's dressed, wait until she opens her mouth, that usually tells quite a story in itself. Trash in, trash out.

“+Finding "Truth"+”

Since: Feb 09

Planet Earth

#11 Jul 19, 2009
Or you could both get tested before intercourse...
That seems like the most logical thing to do. Random unprotected sex usually leads to STD's anyway, and if you're having it, then you pretty much deserve it.
whocares

Ozark, MO

#12 Jul 19, 2009
Well I was told to stay clear of Joshi Thompson,Snowberger,Bowen, Ledbetter or what ever her lastname is this week. Her and her girls are disease carriers. They share men!

“+Finding "Truth"+”

Planet Earth

#13 Jul 20, 2009
And you've never shared women?
Obviously you're promiscuous enough the question of "who has STD's". Are you protected when you have sex? And what's the different between you whoring yourself around and a girl doing it?
grave digger

Kimberling City, MO

#14 Jul 29, 2009
i wish everyone would stop blaming everything on the women,,its these nasty guys around here,,sweet talking all the drunk girls just to wet there whistles,,becaus we all know grave digger is a real man,,when i sweet talk girls,,there not drunk,,thats becaus i dont drink,,they just come to me,,what a curse i live with everyday,,you can get std's from public toilet seats,,wal mart cart handles,,used cloths from garage sales,,the fair ride seats,,anywhere that you put your hands on in public,,all exept,,the grave diggers house,,if you non men in this area need pussy,,f a cow like your daddy's do,,i never heard of a cow with std's,,you nasty perverts,,so stop calling all the girls who dress sexy names,,i the grave digger loves to look at a good looking sexy thang every once in a while,,if you girls,,ladies got it,,please flaunt it,,matter of fact,,my lap top setting on my lap just raised a couple of inches just talking about them,,for some reason,,either that or the ghost in my house got turned on from my post and is making me feel real good,,awww dont stop you invisible sexy ghost you,,ha haaa
tora

Windsor, Canada

#15 Jul 29, 2009
grave digger wrote:
i wish everyone would stop blaming everything on the women,,its these nasty guys around here,,sweet talking all the drunk girls just to wet there whistles,,becaus we all know grave digger is a real man,,when i sweet talk girls,,there not drunk,,thats becaus i dont drink,,they just come to me,,what a curse i live with everyday,,you can get std's from public toilet seats,,wal mart cart handles,,used cloths from garage sales,,the fair ride seats,,anywhere that you put your hands on in public,,all exept,,the grave diggers house,,if you non men in this area need pussy,,f a cow like your daddy's do,,i never heard of a cow with std's,,you nasty perverts,,so stop calling all the girls who dress sexy names,,i the grave digger loves to look at a good looking sexy thang every once in a while,,if you girls,,ladies got it,,please flaunt it,,matter of fact,,my lap top setting on my lap just raised a couple of inches just talking about them,,for some reason,,either that or the ghost in my house got turned on from my post and is making me feel real good,,awww dont stop you invisible sexy ghost you,,ha haaa
Good point, GD, about the nasty guys who spread it,too.

“+Finding "Truth"+”

Planet Earth

#16 Jul 29, 2009
grave digger wrote:
You hit the nail on the head.
watch out

Hollister, MO

#17 Aug 3, 2009
Anyone who has slept with Jonathan Belt Needs to be checked for the herp.
be careful of

Sparta, MO

#18 Aug 4, 2009
Russell Adams and his woman Crystal both, have hep C along with other's. Russell also being Bi can send it to anyone. Namely his lawyer buddy and his steroid pumped thief friend. Think his name is Isacc

“+Finding "Truth"+”

Planet Earth

#19 Aug 4, 2009
be careful of wrote:
Russell Adams and his woman Crystal both, have hep C along with other's. Russell also being Bi can send it to anyone. Namely his lawyer buddy and his steroid pumped thief friend. Think his name is Isacc
Gossip, gossip.
You people are sick.
You must feel very safe behind the anonymous walls of the internet.
All it takes to not get an STD is to not be promiscuous, and to wrap up when you're having sex. Easy squeezy.
someone

Canada

#20 Aug 4, 2009
Laywer buddy? Travis Mask? I know that he's gay but I didn't know that Russell swung that way. And just for informations sake Hep C isn't passed thru sex just blood. It CAN be but there are alot of circumstances that would have to be present and isn't likely. I would still use protection as in any situation because you don't know what else they may have.
Big deal

United States

#21 Aug 13, 2009
Ok well u definatly need to stay away from Stasha bean from caulfield, mo. She is married to this great guy and has cheated on him 5 different times to 5 different guys within the last year. She us nasty and has shut seriously!!! Just a FYI

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Johnny R 105,297
Sick n Tired of Walmart 16 hr grave digger 3
South Howell County Ambulance (Sep '08) Sun Greg 106
Faith Assembly is like Westborro Baptist Church (Aug '13) Sun grave digger 50
FBI/IRS investigate His Place House of Worship Sun grave digger 6
Trump Plaza Motel coming to West Plains Sat grave digger 2
Trump is West Plains Voice Jul 23 grave digger 4

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages