Jimmy's restaurant
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Turkey lurkey

United States

#1 Nov 28, 2013
Funny how the owners at Jimmy's can give away a free meal but are at least 16 months behind on rent to their land lord. They should have been kicked out a long time ago. Free loaders!
tim

Arnold, MO

#2 Nov 28, 2013
Lol yeah sure they are. Why you got to be such an ass when someone does something good. Why don't you go f yourself. And while you're at it do your mother too.
Turkey lurkey

United States

#3 Nov 28, 2013
From your comments you seem to be the product of inbreeding. It's good to do good things but it's not good to not pay your rent & the other priorities in life. Tim, I think I can hear your mama calling you. She must want some "dessert."
helloooo

West Plains, MO

#5 Nov 29, 2013
Turkey lurkey wrote:
From your comments you seem to be the product of inbreeding. It's good to do good things but it's not good to not pay your rent & the other priorities in life. Tim, I think I can hear your mama calling you. She must want some "dessert."
You do not even know what you're talking about. Of course there would be someone that would complain about them doing a good thing for the community. What they did yesterday was truly awesome....providing people a good meal and a place for families to go that might not have families around.
Jen

United States

#6 Nov 29, 2013
Turkey lurkey wrote:
Funny how the owners at Jimmy's can give away a free meal but are at least 16 months behind on rent to their land lord. They should have been kicked out a long time ago. Free loaders!
IF they are 16 months behind in rent then the landlord is an idiot for letting it go that long, its his own fault! They did a good deed so shut up.
Turkey lurkey

United States

#7 Nov 29, 2013
The will look so dumb when the truth finally comes out. I'll wait for your apology. Yes, they did do a good dead. Other priorities should have been addressed first.
tim

West Plains, MO

#8 Nov 29, 2013
Turkey lurkey wrote:
The will look so dumb when the truth finally comes out. I'll wait for your apology. Yes, they did do a good dead. Other priorities should have been addressed first.
Ok since no-one will do it I'll bite. Just what stake do you have in all this ? Why would it mater to you? Are you the slumlord or maybe a friend or family member? If so why don't you do something to match there juster like forgiving the debt? I'll tell you why because they are current or you are just plain greedy. You and your criminal kind should be strung up. In fact its time for the have nots to take back allthat has been stolen by the elites. Maybe you are just a pee-on employee that is about to get fired (or has been already) just stiring the holiday shT on here.
hahahaha

Ozark, MO

#9 Nov 29, 2013
Wake up people,they are behind in their rent. Why are their employees looking for jobs elsewhere??
hahahaha

Ozark, MO

#10 Nov 29, 2013
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok since no-one will do it I'll bite. Just what stake do you have in all this ? Why would it mater to you? Are you the slumlord or maybe a friend or family member? If so why don't you do something to match there juster like forgiving the debt? I'll tell you why because they are current or you are just plain greedy. You and your criminal kind should be strung up. In fact its time for the have nots to take back allthat has been stolen by the elites. Maybe you are just a pee-on employee that is about to get fired (or has been already) just stiring the holiday shT on here.
Stand back and watch when they get evicted the first of the new year... hahahaha
labor

United States

#11 Dec 4, 2013
I work for the land lord and I don't think they're behind on rent. some body is just mad at jimmy's
Turkey lurkey

Ozark, MO

#12 Dec 5, 2013
labor wrote:
I work for the land lord and I don't think they're behind on rent. some body is just mad at jimmy's
Ok, you'll see.
labor

United States

#13 Dec 5, 2013
who owns the building if you know so much
Turkey lurkey

United States

#14 Dec 5, 2013
Russ Squires
labor

United States

#16 Dec 5, 2013
well then, sounds true to me
Show-Me

Sparta, MO

#17 Dec 7, 2013
We would have donated $12.00 apiece because that is what it cost to eat a meal like that at Ryan's but it took 1 1/2 hours to get our food. There were 4 of us and we arrived at 11:15 and waited and waited and waited...The potatoes were cold and there was very little gravy. We gave it a two thumbs down even for their effort. We still left the waitress a nice tip because it wasn't her fault.
you know

Marshfield, MO

#18 Dec 7, 2013
speaking of behind on rent john earl brown owes for a few months rent he didnt pay for a car that he had a repair shop work on and he isnt paying his baby sitters. class act from a baby toucher
Big Fat Country Tard

Ozark, MO

#19 Dec 7, 2013
Jimmy's restaurant...NOW THAT'S GOOD EATIN WHERE I COME FROM!
daltonwatson

United States

#20 Feb 25, 2014
My grandpa owns this restaurant, and 16 months behind rent is a joke. They would of been out by now. None of you know my family's financials. And people that go looking for jobs elsewhere because they get fired and my family has to make up for the positions needed, which is another reason why we don't hire often. My family's got it taken care of rent wages and labor. So just because you guys feel special saying what you want on the Internet under aliases, think about the life's your effecting with your information that is credible to none. For once if you feel you need to bring others down, have the dignity to put your name on here, and I bet you still go up there after saying all this. Quit hiding under false pretenses and please by all means if you feel the need to run a restaurant any better I would love to see it.10 years and still kicking
Whitney

Chestnutridge, MO

#21 Feb 26, 2014
Amen brother. They don't know shit about our family.
Beer Belly Bob

Ozark, MO

#22 Feb 26, 2014
now that's some good eatin right there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Psychiatrist in West Plains (Dec '10) 4 hr Holiday Ryan 56
Coast to Coast listeners Art Bell dies. 8 hr We Are Not Alone 10
Ad on here to date Arab women 10 hr Rob myanus 7
Inspector General sends criminal McCabe case to... 13 hr Obamagate 1
NRA incoming donations TRIPLE 13 hr Backfire 119
Trump approval rating hit 51% 14 hr Scholar 109
More Great News 16 hr Christian Patriot 2

West Plains Jobs

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages