First Prev
of 2
Next Last
grave digger

Marshfield, MO

#22 Jan 30, 2013
how about that wrote:
I went to this doctor and when he scoped me it was very painful. I told him I would not be back. They had scheduled me for two additional appointments. Remind you, I told them I would not be back, but they tried to charge me for thoses appts. anyway. I called them and they quit sending me bills. Now they have sent me to a collection agency. Before anyone says anything, I own my own business and am not on welfare (not that there is anything wrong with it short term). Now, this is FACT.
did you know you can hire a lawyer and sue this doctors office for sending their fraudlant mistake to a collection agency if this collection agency put this fraud report on your credit scores,,,everyone should sue when this happens because when your credit score goes down from bad reports,,you suffer from having to pay higher intrest rates,,,higher insurence,,,etc etc etc,,,

Rogersville, MO

#23 Jan 30, 2013
how about that wrote:
I went to this doctor and when he scoped me it was very painful. I told him I would not be back. They had scheduled me for two additional appointments. Remind you, I told them I would not be back, but they tried to charge me for thoses appts. anyway. I called them and they quit sending me bills. Now they have sent me to a collection agency. Before anyone says anything, I own my own business and am not on welfare (not that there is anything wrong with it short term). Now, this is FACT.
We had dish tv for years. Finally, we went to direct tv. Paid our bill in full to dish. Two years later we kept getting a bill for $100.00. We talked to them, wrote letters explaining that we had paid and had proof. They still sent letters. So I wrote the Attorney General and explained what had happened. It wasn't but a couple of weeks later and the big cheese called and made things right with us. I hope that helps you get it cleared up.
saucey

United States

#24 Jan 31, 2013
I am so sick of you "good working people " putting down Medicaid recipients.#1 you call everyone who talks on here low life's and say get a job,,yet you who are saying this are on here as well!#2, I have worked my booty off yet I'm a single mom,who has raised her kids on her own, even though I have a full time job we qualify for Medicaid, which IDK what we would do without it with all if us having health issues. I'm sure all of you would be on it if you could be.#3, I know for a fact those employees there gossip and lie about everyone they know of,,and fyi I know 4 employees there and I've set and listened to the bs one of them tells the others about someone that I've learned she's just overly jealous of,then 1 or 2 more added their lies to her drama bs. I've heard and listened to it for a few years. I know the person who they have said all this about I saw her the other day and I told her about it and said I was sorry I hadn't told her before but the one who started it at this clinic has been saying bad stuff for a long time and she has a good little act she puts on. After I told her she shook her head had tears roll and all she said was "I knew it". All I have to say is Karma,,, karma to you bitches
how about that

Galena, MO

#25 Jan 31, 2013
saucey wrote:
I am so sick of you "good working people " putting down Medicaid recipients.#1 you call everyone who talks on here low life's and say get a job,,yet you who are saying this are on here as well!#2, I have worked my booty off yet I'm a single mom,who has raised her kids on her own, even though I have a full time job we qualify for Medicaid, which IDK what we would do without it with all if us having health issues. I'm sure all of you would be on it if you could be.#3, I know for a fact those employees there gossip and lie about everyone they know of,,and fyi I know 4 employees there and I've set and listened to the bs one of them tells the others about someone that I've learned she's just overly jealous of,then 1 or 2 more added their lies to her drama bs. I've heard and listened to it for a few years. I know the person who they have said all this about I saw her the other day and I told her about it and said I was sorry I hadn't told her before but the one who started it at this clinic has been saying bad stuff for a long time and she has a good little act she puts on. After I told her she shook her head had tears roll and all she said was "I knew it". All I have to say is Karma,,, karma to you bitches
Hey, hon I'm with you that's why I put that because everyone wants to down other people (hence comments above). If you ask, no you can't because people can't be honest these days, I bet MOST people have been on welfare at one time or another in their life. I know I have and have the balls to admit it!
Hard Working Tard

Galena, MO

#26 Jan 31, 2013
how about that wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, hon I'm with you that's why I put that because everyone wants to down other people (hence comments above). If you ask, no you can't because people can't be honest these days, I bet MOST people have been on welfare at one time or another in their life. I know I have and have the balls to admit it!
No,not "everyone" at one time or another has been on welfare. Some of us can actually hold down a job for an extended period of time because we are "adults" and take "responsibility" for our lives...unlike "some" people. We don't think that the government and/or other taxpayers owe us a living. Not everyone is a lazy and irresponsible parasite. Many people would be too embarrassed and have too much pride to go on welfare.
how about that

Galena, MO

#27 Jan 31, 2013
Well, let me clap and dance for you jerk. I also have worked my ass off since I was 15 years old and now owning my own business, I even work harder. However there was a time or two that I needed help and sure was grateful that it was available. So go ride your high horse somewhere else. Remember we are ALL created equal. Please do not judge others because it may be YOUR job that's gone tomarrow!
Mother

West Plains, MO

#28 Feb 5, 2013
I know his bed side manner is the worst I have ever seen!! He treated my 3 yr old daughter very meanly even told her to be quiet and hold still as he cauterized her nose! No good doctor should treat his patients like that after all they are the ones who pay his bills!! Let alone being that cold hearted to a small child! NEVER again will I take my child to that A$$
my experience

United States

#29 Feb 6, 2013
Took my daughter to him and she was having severe problems with her ears. After seeing her and giving more antibiotics and sinus meds, he had her come back in a month. After a month she still didn't pittas their test. He just gave her more needs and said if the fluid was still there in 6 months, we would treat. We go back in 6 months...more antibiotics and come back in a month. We go back in a month and I said I didn't feel like she was hearing well and everything was still the same. Dr. Hull's answer, "we don't treat unless this has been going on for over 4 months". Needless to say, we found a different doctor. Her hearing tests were horrible and immediate action was taken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
firetruck hitting truck southern hills auto plaza 1 hr Joe Momma 6
matt trolinger and his baby's mom? 3 hr Yup_yup 15
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr NO SHRILLary in 2016 100,947
shooting Monday 4 hr wantsAnswers 1
True or False? 5 hr tim sucks the big... 5
Double Rainbow Spotted Today! 9 hr Leprechaun Hunter 1
Thanks Barack HUSSEIN Obama and Iranian-born Va... 11 hr I A LIBERAL 1
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]