Why do young girls act and dance like...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tim

Saint Louis, MO

#46 Nov 21, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely timmy as a straight person I can say without a doubt that I would never evolve to being a HoMoSeXuAl .
So I'm letting you know that straight is straight so now you can stop worrying about becoming straight & you can just continue being a wasp aka, white anally sexed pervert.
I would say you would never evolve into a hOmOsExUal because you are already there. Otherwise the young ladies shaking all nasty would not even be noteworthy to you. Maybe you need to retreat back into your closet and leave the little ladies to those of us that are not scared of it. Let them enjoy there youth and fully enjoy life because in just a few years they will be stuck in jobs family obligations and all the other nonsense we get caught up in as we get older. better they get it out of there systems now them be like so many of these idots that are grown acting like teenagers.
Poon Tang Baby

Galena, MO

#48 Nov 21, 2013
Tim is exhibiting strong signs of being a lesbian on here. I study psychiatric journals in my spare time.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#49 Nov 22, 2013
Mixx wrote:
Went to Mixers last night. Why do these cute, young girls hump and grind on each other? Can anyone explain this fad? What is the purpose?
'Girls'? I see where your head is. If they're in a club they're at least twent-one or older.

But back to your question ..... it's a well designed and throught out plan that's been used by women for ten thousand years. It works much better than wire snares or pitfall traps. It's plain and simple, men make great pets. They amuse us.
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#50 Nov 22, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
'Girls'? I see where your head is. If they're in a club they're at least twent-one or older.
But back to your question ..... it's a well designed and throught out plan that's been used by women for ten thousand years. It works much better than wire snares or pitfall traps. It's plain and simple, men make great pets. They amuse us.
oh hell no jenny didnt,,,oh hell no jenny didnt just say men amuse us,,,oh hell no she didnt,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sean Hannity 5 min Ned Beatty 6
creasy n digger-bears party 11 min Archie 25
my lady parts smell (Nov '13) 13 min Archie 9
Caterpillar 5 hr Skull Crusher 1
for the rich 9 hr Ramsey Bolton 1
Those who name. 10 hr Pedophile Roy 15
Pooping 11 hr Dave Grigger 11

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance