Walmart is anti-american
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#90 Nov 13, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>That's exactly what he wants people like you to think!
America is not falling now or will it ever,,,stop being scared,,,yes we see troubles,,,but what generations havnt,,,if it didnt fall cuz of the civil war or great depression,,,it aint gunna fall cuz of the lefty party got control for a few yrs,,,America has always overcome and always will,,,it goes around and round in one big circle,,,good yrs and then bad yrs,,,but stays a strong America,,,lets look at it this way,,,do you see all these you better buy gold and silver adds on the tv?,,,its alla sham,,,cuz if the doller breaks and aint no good no more,,,do you think that gold will be worth 2,000 bucks an ounce?,,,buy what doller?,,,cuz ours isnt any good no more is it,,,obama got elected with high hopes and dreams and got hooked like a fish by the real power in washington called the rich left,,,and when the librals are braught under control by voting in republicans in 2014,,,the lefty party wont stop making the people think the country is falling,,,and wont stop making themselves richer,,,spread the wealth doesnt work,,,and dont think for moment them power playas on the left in washington havnt been getting rich,,,nancy palosi,,,her brother in law got billions for his failed electric windmill power plant he tried to open from obamas bail out mony,,,then 900 million to mrs obamas collage best freind who got the contract for the failed obamacare web site,,,the left are the ones who are greedy not the republican big oil peoples,,,them oil people are getting rich no matter what party is in office,,,or in charge of washington,,,look at al gore,,,clintons,,,all greedy power hungry greedy lefty bastards,,,
Chigger

Bald Knob, AR

#92 Nov 17, 2013
All I can say is "Power to the People!!!!"

Oh, this string is about Wal-Mart.

You guys leave my Wal-Mart alone. I love my Wal-Mart. My Wal-Mart loves me.... Leave her be!

Wal-Mart loves you too. She will never forsake you. She will "Always" be there for you 24 hours a day with arms open to comfort your sorry asses.
tim

Olathe, KS

#94 Dec 20, 2013
Verbose wrote:
Endentured servitude, near slave labor and threats of termination if the workers do not comply. Creating hostile work places, denying time off for medical and family issues. When addressed to fix these topics they are responded with later or talk with another manager and home office says that it is a good idea to... Bill McGraw, Erin Rogers, David Smith, Jamie Stuart, and Rick Farmer are among the many managers that ues the tactics and make the excuse that the are above the rules and regulations that are put into place by the federal trade association. Federal and state laws are on the list of horrid deeds. Save money and live better indeed.
I decided to resurrect this thread it was just to good to pass on http://bzfd.it/19dc4Ga
tim

Olathe, KS

#95 Dec 20, 2013
Warning wrote:
they will not ever pay for there crimes. the us is infected by corporate zombies we feed off ourselves. we buy there crap and they use that $$$ to subjugate use like medieval serfs. They play off our greed and win. your managers are probably just as driven by fear of losing there jobs as you are. the country is at a point where to turn it around it would take something like the french revolution where the rich lords was beheaded. and this would cause a collapse that no one is willing to take.
they paying a little now http://www.salon.com/2013/12/16/finally_payin...
ben

Ozark, MO

#96 Jan 1, 2014
there was a freak in front of some car a week or so ago the creep just stood there until the cops showed up did walmart do anything about him no anyone that was there and got blocked in by his actions go file reports with the police about that fat sack of shh in blue dont wait do it you can get him for peace disturbance
tim

Saint Louis, MO

#97 Jan 1, 2014
ben wrote:
there was a freak in front of some car a week or so ago the creep just stood there until the cops showed up did walmart do anything about him no anyone that was there and got blocked in by his actions go file reports with the police about that fat sack of shh in blue dont wait do it you can get him for peace disturbance
Ben I am right there with you on this. walmart are some cheap bastards they pay sh!t wages and make tons of money and instead of being a responsible business and maintaining a legit security force they use the city police (on the public's dime) Just look at the tax payers cost this last black Friday sale they had if some one would have knocked over a bank or something all the police would have been at wally-world doing security work. Just another example of how the city mismanages stuff.
i know things

Willow Springs, MO

#98 Apr 22, 2015
Boy aint that the truth. I worked there for too many years. Those people you named are still at it and it is one of the worst stores and companies to ever be open for business in this country. Those people got raises and moved up the ladder in other stores because they step on everyone. Even their friends to get bonus checks. They cut people hours, hours to get the job done and actually live a life worth living. I am adding more names to those I read in this. Rick with white mustache, Warren, Rogers, McGraw, etc... Too bad the good managers left, like carena, rita, the guy with the souther voice, tony, gordon. That store use to matter, win awards. But now it is just a cancer to the city.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dog groomer 12 min fitter 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 59 min NOT MY PRESIDENT 108,300
Thomas Peabody Lies Again 1 hr Bearfan2006 4
Why no add?? 2 hr grave digger 5
Obama an Marshall Law 4 hr just another day 12
How do you feel about being called a hillbilly 11 hr This ole gal 7
Is olivia twisselman still.... 19 hr Jafoera 1

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages