Walmart is anti-american

West Plains, MO

#61 Apr 19, 2013
Mansion wrote:
I was assaulted by Billy and the other mangers just laughed at me. For years I worked there and to have been treated like nothing happened makes me cringe to go near that store. From the few friends that still work there tell me he is now in charge of his own store. How can I leave home knowing he is still out there? Why why why does Walmart keep people that cause so much harm?
Really? What store does he "run"?
Fyi

West Plains, MO

#62 Apr 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? What store does he "run"?
billy does not run his own store. He is a shift manager in mt home, same as he was in west plains. And what did these other managers do to you? I know a few of these ppl and some are not so and others suck
Brenda Moncrief

Branson, MO

#63 Apr 21, 2013
I take things from there in my grand baby's diaper bag. Got me some free earrings and new shoes! I love me som Walmart!
u must b low class

West Plains, MO

#64 Apr 21, 2013
Brenda Moncrief wrote:
I take things from there in my grand baby's diaper bag. Got me some free earrings and new shoes! I love me som Walmart!
lmfao!!!!thats wat im talkin bout
KJP

Kirbyville, MO

#65 Apr 21, 2013
Why is WalMart Anti-american? Wasn't it an American who started it? Nobody wants the American made product because it cost 60% more for the same thing made in other Countries. Who wants a Harley when a Honda last longer breaks down less and looks just as good. There isn't anyone reading this Topix owns a pair of shoes made in America and if you do part of them are made overseas. If WalMart in West Plains would close down I don't think everyone could fit in Walgreens. WalMart Anti-American? I would think it's an American dream.
Avian

Branson, MO

#66 Apr 26, 2013
It is anti worker. They pay very little and demand very high. Oh, and McGraw is a pedo. Screwing a girl that is underage is illegal, Billy boy.
Non Walmart Shopper

West Plains, MO

#67 Apr 26, 2013
KJP wrote:
Why is WalMart Anti-american? Wasn't it an American who started it? Nobody wants the American made product because it cost 60% more for the same thing made in other Countries. Who wants a Harley when a Honda last longer breaks down less and looks just as good. There isn't anyone reading this Topix owns a pair of shoes made in America and if you do part of them are made overseas. If WalMart in West Plains would close down I don't think everyone could fit in Walgreens. WalMart Anti-American? I would think it's an American dream.
After you have had your Honda for a few years, you can sell it and you may end up with enough money to go and buy a Schwinn from Walmart.
KJP

West Plains, MO

#68 Apr 26, 2013
Non Walmart Shopper wrote:
<quoted text>After you have had your Honda for a few years, you can sell it and you may end up with enough money to go and buy a Schwinn from Walmart.
WalMart sells Schwinn Bikes? Oh hell yeah. We all know you do shop at WalMart and when you buy a Honda there is no longer a need to look for another because they last forever and not only look like a harley but sell exhaust extension pipes that make them sound like a harley. People think I ride a harley and I get invited to all the exclusive harley clubs. This I might add is a dangerous experience in it's self. All the harley chicks want rides all the time because their old mans harley is always broke down and this becomes a problem for me most the time. The problem isn't your harley chicks holding me tight it's the cost of tissue at WalMart going sky high that I have to keep in stock for all the crying the harley chicks old man does.
Beni

London, KY

#70 Nov 9, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
capitilism(sp?) isnt friendly or nice
Makes that Hammer and Sickle look good!!!. And People shouldn't complain about K mart forcing their workers to work a Thanksgiving day when Scermy ass Walmart does the exact same thing!. And a rotten company should pay you more to work that day. COMMUNISM RETURN WITH A VENGENCE!!!!!!!!!.
tim

Lenexa, KS

#72 Nov 9, 2013
Its a trust that should be broken up. Where is Teddy when we need him. Walmart workers are all smucks that are to scared to unionize and take control of there futures. Screw you all if you don't have the balls to stand up you deserve to be poor and without hope so shut the fuk up and get back to liking your masters boots or grow a pair and be somebody.
grave digger

Branson, MO

#73 Nov 9, 2013
walmart was a small buisness in America when it started,,,and it grew and grew and now it is hated,,,so all the walmart haters are lefty democrats,,,ha haa haaa,,,the only folks who dont like anything American,,,
grave digger

Seymour, MO

#75 Nov 9, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Its past time the GD dug a big hole & buried its self !
why?,,,cuz wont go along with the hate gossip or did the grave digger hit a nerve with you,,,ha haa haaa,,,under your skin so deep your blood is at the boiling temp,,,all that hate trying to uzzzz out your heart,,,ha haa haaa,,,thats cuz people arnt born hatefull,,,they choose to be negative,,,ha haa haaa,,,punk,,,ps,,,why dont you dig it for the grave digger or wont your mommy let you play in the dirt,,,ha haa haaa,,,your a grown adult for good sake norman bates,,,ha haa haaa
LOL

Branson, MO

#76 Nov 12, 2013
Not only is Walmart anti-American, but it also in not ran by Christian beliefs,either.Wlamart is one of the biggest and wealthiest welfare queens around,too.

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#77 Nov 12, 2013
LOL wrote:
Not only is Walmart anti-American, but it also in not ran by Christian beliefs,either.Wlamart is one of the biggest and wealthiest welfare queens around,too.
Obama is also anti-American but what are you going to do??
tim

Murphysboro, IL

#79 Nov 12, 2013
squeezers wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is also anti-American but what are you going to do??
Obama is as American as any of his predecessors maybe more so. Just cause you do not agree with his policies doesn't mean he is anti-American. But Walmart on the other hand they have earned there anti-American status.

squeezers

The Woods

#80 Nov 12, 2013
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is as American as any of his predecessors maybe more so. Just cause you do not agree with his policies doesn't mean he is anti-American. But Walmart on the other hand they have earned there anti-American status.
ROTGLMAO

squeezers

The Woods

#81 Nov 12, 2013
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and all his puppets=Lying POS
grave digger

Norwood, MO

#84 Nov 12, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
re:0bummer
You drank the Kool-aid didn't you !
obama is the same as all public office holders,,,they work hard for their own intrest first then work for the people who voted them in office second,,,so being American and to degrade the president is nothing but a steroid type boost to the terrorist who really do hate America,,,so be disgusted with yourself for helping the terrorist American haters from around the world,,,thank you,,,cuz someone just died cuz of it,,,and another,,,and another,,,about every 20 seconds or so someone will suffer from your support of a terrorist,,,thank you again,,,cuz just lost another person,,,
grave digger

Norwood, MO

#86 Nov 12, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be part right in that 0blabber does what he wants first but sadly he's so stupid that even he does not really know what he wants other than to ruin America at all cost !
Golfing is his 2nd priority after the ruination of America !
I don't know where you've been or what you've seen in your lifetime but I know where & what I've seen & 0blabber is the worst potUS I've seen in 50+ years !
ok,,,if president obama ruins America like you say,,where then will he play golf if he loves it so much?,,,do you really think like all these scared nutjobs that obama is going to ruin America along with his 20% of lefty idiot freind in America?,,,cuz where is obama and his family and lefty freinds gunna live?,,,move to africa?,,,obama is a puppet for the lefty libral party,,,they pull his strings,,,and all a lefty libral really wants is scientology and gayness,,,cuz aint one program they ever started has worked out in the long run,,,they are like the good seed of the islam jihad,,,they try to handle power and win but cant for very long,,,ha haa haaa
grave digger

Norwood, MO

#88 Nov 13, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
re: after the destruction of America .
He's not smart enough to have though that far ahead !
&
Did you ever hear the story about the frog & scorpion ?
If not then google it & if you have google it anyway & read it !
how many times the grave digger gots to tell you,,,obama is a puppet for the lefty party,,,which is very powerfull,,,and aint no way in hell obama or his string pullers can control 350+ million Americans,,,half of us will run and hide to mexico and the other half to canada to re-group the big take over,,,ha haa haaa,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 min Johnny R 104,060
Be careful spending up the money from your kid'... 38 min Justapunt 8
Kevin - Wife beater 2 hr ryan 83
Im gonna barbeque your dog 6 hr Stolemydog 1
I hope the neighbors enjoy the music tomorrow. 6 hr Stolemydog 1
Why are idiots so convinced that we care what t... 7 hr GomerPile 1
Why do some ladies have that bag of fat that hangs 7 hr GomerPile 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages