Walmart is anti-american
Walmart

Rogersville, MO

#21 Feb 18, 2013
Because they are allowed to be that way
Do they need a reason

Rogersville, MO

#22 Feb 18, 2013
Do you really think they need a reason to the way they are. No they are making money and more money and who's gonna stop them
Wally World

Rogersville, MO

#23 Feb 18, 2013
It's crazy how the company has grown and taken out everyone and now neighborhood markets really now the will rule everything. Boycott walmart
Counting coins

Hollister, MO

#24 Feb 19, 2013
I know for a fact that a few of them are sexual predators, one touches kids and the other his employees. That old lady went with the guy to mt home. The pedophile is the old man with glasses. Tells people not to make it personal and doesn't want to start a he said she said. Hell that girl was doing the shift manager turned store manager. I work work with these people for years and hear it all. I agree they need to go and not to other stores. Prison and rehab is more like it. Do not even get me started of the overnight people.
pattie pissflaps

West Mifflin, PA

#25 Feb 19, 2013
my sister loves walmart she gives blo jobs out in the parking lot while on her breaks
pattie pissflaps

West Mifflin, PA

#26 Feb 19, 2013
Verbose wrote:
Endentured servitude, near slave labor and threats of termination if the workers do not comply. Creating hostile work places, denying time off for medical and family issues. When addressed to fix these topics they are responded with later or talk with another manager and home office says that it is a good idea to... Bill McGraw, Erin Rogers, David Smith, Jamie Stuart, and Rick Farmer are among the many managers that ues the tactics and make the excuse that the are above the rules and regulations that are put into place by the federal trade association. Federal and state laws are on the list of horrid deeds. Save money and live better indeed.
its the people who shop at walmart that are anti american if you chose to support low wages, buy cheap shit and put up with the trailer trash that shop there then you are a communist
tfdd

Brighton, MO

#27 Feb 19, 2013
Only on fridays
Surprised

Hollister, MO

#28 Feb 20, 2013
That fat bitchJamie can even fit through the double wide doors. Good thing she just stands there in front of the candy with the rest of those dumbfux. She can't even do that right without making others feel like they are the trash. Speaking of trash, she needs to go to the dump.

Since: Sep 07

Kansas City Area

#29 Feb 20, 2013
My Mom worked for Walmart until she was eighty two.
They gave her a place to earn a living, feel useful, and provided insurance.

She died within a year of quitting. While she had her complaints she knew there were no "Mom and Pop" operations that would had done the same for her as Walmart did.
tfdd

United States

#30 Feb 20, 2013
Verbose wrote:
Endentured servitude, near slave labor and threats of termination if the workers do not comply. Creating hostile work places, denying time off for medical and family issues. When addressed to fix these topics they are responded with later or talk with another manager and home office says that it is a good idea to... Bill McGraw, Erin Rogers, David Smith, Jamie Stuart, and Rick Farmer are among the many managers that ues the tactics and make the excuse that the are above the rules and regulations that are put into place by the federal trade association. Federal and state laws are on the list of horrid deeds. Save money and live better indeed.
People u don't like it then quit shop at country mart stop crying like 12 yod girls
Captivating

Branson, MO

#31 Feb 21, 2013
Times are changing and there will no longer be a haven for those people to cast their tyranny. This town is better off with their kind removed no promotions or transfers will save their jobs. The kingdom will fall and the slaves freed to new and better endeavors.
Try to do better

Cameron, MO

#32 Feb 23, 2013
Don't like it? Why don't you start your own "Mom & Pop" or better yet, start your own version of a retail store chain if you think you can do better.

West Plains, MO

#33 Feb 23, 2013
Verbose wrote:
if you hate working there then quit and don't shop here. Simple as that! What does that say about yourself then since you work there?????? Suck it up, you got in trouble because your probably one of those lazy sales clerk who's only there to get paid and not actually do your job.
Reality Check

Ava, MO

#34 Feb 24, 2013
Verbose wrote:
They are criminals... Why anyone would claim otherwise is absurd. The whole company, sure there are many that are hard working just people. But the rest should be Remove like yesterday's garbage.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#35 Feb 24, 2013
Let see, low prices,clean stores, air conditioning, and the parking lot is full.

Wal-Mart must be doing something right.

you all are a bunch of whines... please stay away from my Wal-Mart store...
You Poor Employees

Cameron, MO

#36 Feb 24, 2013
I know, it is so-o-o-o unreasonable that your employer require that you show up everyday, on time to your job.

What, your employer does not want to hear about your family drama?(I'm sure that it's not self-induced) Your employer actually expects you to work the whole time your on the clock - how terrible!

And I bet they have rules about your cell phone, something like -- don't be on it?

Hello, it's a job, not social hour. Your employer is PAYING YOU, so do what you're told, when you're told, and how they tell you to do it. Difficult?!?

Your supposed to be busting your a$$ every minuet you're on the clock? After all, you do you get paid 100% of every minuet on the clock at the agreed upon rate? If you don't like it quit, or better yet, PROVE that you are worth more.

For the most part Walmart employees have it good.

United States

#37 Feb 24, 2013
You Poor Employees wrote:
I know, it is so-o-o-o unreasonable that your employer require that you show up everyday, on time to your job.

What, your employer does not want to hear about your family drama?(I'm sure that it's not self-induced) Your employer actually expects you to work the whole time your on the clock - how terrible!

And I bet they have rules about your cell phone, something like -- don't be on it?

Hello, it's a job, not social hour. Your employer is PAYING YOU, so do what you're told, when you're told, and how they tell you to do it. Difficult?!?

Your supposed to be busting your a$$ every minuet you're on the clock? After all, you do you get paid 100% of every minuet on the clock at the agreed upon rate? If you don't like it quit, or better yet, PROVE that you are worth more.

I agree!
River

Ozark, MO

#38 Feb 26, 2013
Creating hostile workplaces are never good for any manager to do. Anyone who stands with these people betray everyone they hurt with those tactics. As someone that knows each of these people, I can tell you for a fact without a shadow of doubt that these claims are all true. But know that you will never believe me. I do not care if you don't, but you will find out soon enough. When you open your eyes and ears. Burying you head in the sand will only protect you until your butt gets it.
Benson

Ozark, MO

#39 Feb 26, 2013
You Poor Employees wrote:
Sounds like you are the problem, join you dead ways and never show your face amongst the light again.
Benson

Ozark, MO

#40 Feb 26, 2013
A few of you seem to think you can just abuse the authority that you have been given and not be held accountable. Pathetic. Rules and regulations are put into place to protect the real workers from those that take from the company. Laws are broken every day by your kind. As for the pay well guess what you only make money if you are one of their friends. The rest of you will work your whole lives and die with nothing to show for it. They deny everyone unemployment and put into their computers anything to support their lies. You cannot work with those people. Trent should get his act together and fire every one listed. Because he allows these atrocious acts to happen when he happens to be on 'vacation'. Don't believe me? Good, it is what they want you to believe. Sam is looking down with great sorrow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr NOT MY PRESIDENT 108,389
Destany Boss 1 hr PseudoHappiness 1
Jcpenny 6 hr j cash 6
Trump protests 7 hr Jacs 19
Biblical law on adultery...... 7 hr Jacs 31
where to find inexpensive fencing? (Mar '09) 8 hr Irishties 17
South Hill Street, people taken out of house an... 12 hr Traitor Is Finall... 4

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages