Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Endentured servitude, near slave labor and threats of termination if the workers do not comply. Creating hostile work places, denying time off for medical and family issues. When addressed to fix these topics they are responded with later or talk with another manager and home office says that it is a good idea to... Bill McGraw, Erin Rogers, David Smith, Jamie Stuart, and Rick Farmer are among the many managers that ues the tactics and make the excuse that the are above the rules and regulations that are put into place by the federal trade association. Federal and state laws are on the list of horrid deeds. Save money and live better indeed.
get real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

WalMart is anti everyone,and pro $$$$$$
Taxi

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

They cannot even do their jobs no tears for them when they pay for their crimes.
Warning

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

they will not ever pay for there crimes. the us is infected by corporate zombies we feed off ourselves. we buy there crap and they use that $$$ to subjugate use like medieval serfs. They play off our greed and win. your managers are probably just as driven by fear of losing there jobs as you are. the country is at a point where to turn it around it would take something like the french revolution where the rich lords was beheaded. and this would cause a collapse that no one is willing to take.

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Verbose wrote:
Endentured servitude, near slave labor and threats of termination if the workers do not comply. Creating hostile work places, denying time off for medical and family issues. When addressed to fix these topics they are responded with later or talk with another manager and home office says that it is a good idea to... Bill McGraw, Erin Rogers, David Smith, Jamie Stuart, and Rick Farmer are among the many managers that ues the tactics and make the excuse that the are above the rules and regulations that are put into place by the federal trade association. Federal and state laws are on the list of horrid deeds. Save money and live better indeed.
Half of those people do not work there anymore
Non Walmart Shopper

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

No one is holding a gun at your heads to make you shop there. I personally don't like the place, so I don't buy anything in that store. I work too damn hard for my money to be spending it on cheap crap that breaks or wears out and has to be replaced in a short time. I would rather spend my money in local small businesses and get quality goods that are going to last, and to have that money I spend stay around in the local economy for a while. Walmart's motto should be, Save money live better this moment, but suffer later on. People don't HAVE to shop there. We do have options, if we take a little time to look.
Raven

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Now I see why. JesusChrist

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Non Walmart Shopper wrote:
No one is holding a gun at your heads to make you shop there. I personally don't like the place, so I don't buy anything in that store. I work too damn hard for my money to be spending it on cheap crap that breaks or wears out and has to be replaced in a short time. I would rather spend my money in local small businesses and get quality goods that are going to last, and to have that money I spend stay around in the local economy for a while. Walmart's motto should be, Save money live better this moment, but suffer later on. People don't HAVE to shop there. We do have options, if we take a little time to look.
So true
Stan

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

That buffalo Brenda still there? That thing that walked with a limp needs to be put out to pasture.
Judge

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

1. Please explain how Walmart holds people in indentured servitude? You may want to get a true definition of the term first. You may also want to look up the spelling.

2. Slave labor? Again, please explain. Compare to the other employers in town that pay less of course.

3. Explain what the "federal trade association" is, and what impact they have on Walmart?

Thank you for your clarification.
aur56

Aurora, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

99% of products sold in Walmart are made in China,and other asian countries. It's a shame that Walmart isn't what Sam Walton intended it to be anymore, which was based on American made products...Every time a Walmart moves into a town, the downtown area starts shutting down, store by store. Visit any small town in the USA and you'll see just that...Do not like Walmart and wish it would simply go away and give people back their businesses and local economy...
Linda

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

aur56 wrote:
99% of products sold in Walmart are made in China,and other asian countries. It's a shame that Walmart isn't what Sam Walton intended it to be anymore, which was based on American made products...Every time a Walmart moves into a town, the downtown area starts shutting down, store by store. Visit any small town in the USA and you'll see just that...Do not like Walmart and wish it would simply go away and give people back their businesses and local economy...
So true

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Someone has their panties in a bind cause they probably got on trouble so in turn u felt u needed to air all of it out on topix.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Guest wrote:
Someone has their panties in a bind cause they probably got on trouble so in turn u felt u needed to air all of it out on topix.
Most people do
Taxi

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Trashy people get what they deserve!
Pro-American

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Verbose wrote:
First of all, that is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. Wal-Mart can't "threaten your job", and I bet that if you went up to a slave and compared notes, that slave would slap the crap out of you for saying that, "it's almost slave labor working in a air conditioned building with lunch breaks and nobody cracking you with a whip for slacking." Don't you ever dare compare slave labor to working at Wal-Mart. As for Anti-American, Wal-Mart was one of the first companies to sign the "Hiring Heroes" program for veterans. So before you say a word, please do some actual research, because this paragraph you just typed makes you look ignorant and lazy. If you don't like it there, then don't go.
Linda

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Walmart is the best thing that ever happened to America. Thank you Sam, Thank you Walmart of today. Walmart you rock.
Judge

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

1. Please explain how Walmart holds people in indentured servitude? You may want to get a true definition of the term first. You may also want to look up the spelling.

2. Slave labor? Again, please explain. Compare to the other employers in town that pay less of course.

3. Explain what the "federal trade association" is, and what impact they have on Walmart?

Thank you for your clarification.
Every time

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

I go in there the managers just tell the employees to help the people. I seen them verbally abuse them just to get a sale and times when they threaten them for doing the what they were hired to do. I hear that they even stand there while the people from the other side of the store are taken to the food just to straighten that half up because there are no people there. What do they do all day? Seriously, are they special because of some title? Get real and stop wasting the money of the town and do your part! Y'all should be ashamed for being the cause of so much poverty and reckoning in the lives of the people that pour their hearts and souls into a job that returns so little for their families. Every person listed should be terminated for this. The store should be torn down and let new business in.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of86
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 9 min Chilli J 92,081
hot lifeguard at civic center 29 min Friend 11
T.Brashear why block what's said about U! Its A... 1 hr sum1who_cares4_thegirls 7
scott S 3 hr Dincas 5
is there a tattoo shop in willow spring 3 hr yeehaw 12
The old Pinebrook Inn Siloam Springs (Apr '13) 5 hr Collins 82
Recipes and Coupons (May '13) 5 hr Dick Weed 36
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
•••
•••