does anyone know jay vega?

Posted in the West Plains Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Branson, MO

#1 Feb 6, 2010
i've heard some about him, and just wondering what ppl have to say about him.....
hes cool

West Plains, MO

#2 Feb 7, 2010
he's a cool guy if you like losers, drug users, liars, thieves, and complete idiots.:)
Ugh

Canada

#3 Feb 9, 2010
Drug dealer.
jr88fan

West Plains, MO

#4 Feb 17, 2010
I am his aunt(sorry to say)His DAD is a low life too!
key

Ozark, MO

#5 Feb 17, 2010
he is having a baby with shelby brown. they are doing good i hear.. congrats
OMG

Canada

#6 Feb 18, 2010
Really? Are you seriously congratulating a known drug dealer on bringing an innocent life into his drug fueled world? Poor little baby will NEVER have a chance. Would you let him babysit for you Key? That's what I thought! Enough said.
jr88fan

West Plains, MO

#7 Feb 18, 2010
He is w/Ashley isnt he?maybe its not the same Jay vega?
hmm

Branson, MO

#8 Feb 18, 2010
Jay Vega Does him or his brother give tattoos or sommething like that? i use to hang out with em when they was a lot younger there whole family is loser low lifes the dad actually told me aout diego having babies and how his wife was working and his son had to watch all the kids he made it sound like the girl was doing something bad by working and how is it not both of there responsibilities to take care of there children
key

Ozark, MO

#9 Feb 18, 2010
OMG wrote:
Really? Are you seriously congratulating a known drug dealer on bringing an innocent life into his drug fueled world? Poor little baby will NEVER have a chance. Would you let him babysit for you Key? That's what I thought! Enough said.
wow there, i said nothing about him being a baby sitter, i love shelby to death.. just because he used to be a bad guy does not mean a baby coming into his life cant change him.. Are you mister or mrs. perfect.. Now if he cant change than yeah he is fucked up but, him and shelby are doing alot better.. way to go for jumping the gun..
wowza

Springfield, MO

#10 Feb 19, 2010
I used to skate with Jay and Diego years ago..diego is a fucktard but jay was always okay with me, didn't know he sold drugs, but, i've been away for like 8 years or something
Jr88fan

West Plains, MO

#11 Feb 19, 2010
excuse me..I am jay & Diago's aunt..I know they are BOTH..messed up in fact!!
Amanda

Ozark, MO

#12 Mar 25, 2010
Yeah I know Him...He Is the reasom a good friend of mine will be sitting in prison for the next five years!!!!!!total snitch him and shelby!!!
sarah truskett

Hollister, MO

#13 Mar 28, 2010
he is a snitch he got rj busted and now rj is sitting in prison exactly where jay should be i was in court when he went and talked to the prosecuter and got his cocaine charge totally dropped whats up w that
jr88fan

Sparta, MO

#14 Mar 29, 2010
snitch all the way baby!!! I hate to say that im their aunt & i dropped all of them when i was 17..i disowned all of them!!!They will get what they deserve someday;wait & see!!!
cherokeeninja

United States

#15 Aug 24, 2010
key wrote:
he is having a baby with shelby brown. they are doing good i hear.. congrats
Shelby went into labor at 10am.
Steve

United States

#16 Aug 24, 2010
all of you idiots don't know what your talking about. Jay is a good guy. Yes he has a past. But now he is on the straight and narrow. He's got a job and a new baby. Everyone needs to stop talking shit. I have one thing to say. Kharma is a bitch and everyone talkin shit will get what they deserve.
jr88fan

United States

#17 Sep 15, 2010
Oh God...Another mexican in the world!!!(just what we need)

“Sincerity is a dangerous thing”

Since: May 10

West Plains

#18 Sep 15, 2010
jr88fan wrote:
Oh God...Another mexican in the world!!!(just what we need)
Well that wasn't racist at all.
parker

United States

#19 Sep 15, 2010
no but i do know VA JAY JAY
jr88fan

Norwood, MO

#20 Sep 16, 2010
ugh;steve?are you family???need say anymore!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MAGA in 2018 15 min Lotte Nockers 51
That Flushin Sound is the DNC 23 min Moon Raker 252
go get em 27 min Hugh Jorgan 3
Hey republicons 28 min Hugh Jorgan 13
dog shit lovers united (Sep '09) 44 min Hugh Jorgan 10
drs 59 min interested 4
not working 1 hr Raw 10 5

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance