What does West Plains have to offer t...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Annie

Ozark, MO

#41 Nov 9, 2013
most unknown wrote:
<quoted text>48000+ ppl and 78000 cops
Checked out the stats and as of 2012 Mt. Home had a population of 12,298 and it went up abit over 11% this year, West Plains had a population of 12,270 and it went up a bit over 12% so they are very close in their population.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#42 Nov 9, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text> Checked out the stats and as of 2012 Mt. Home had a population of 12,298 and it went up abit over 11% this year, West Plains had a population of 12,270 and it went up a bit over 12% so they are very close in their population.
them are city limits numbers,,,but arkansas around mnt home has alot more people,,,neighborhoods outside the city limits,,,mnt home will always have more then west plains,,,more and better no matter if west plains grows to springfeild size,,,cuz thats the way the ones who run this town wants,,,give it a few more yrs cuz all them are getting old and wont be around forever,,,something their money cant buy them and something they cant control,,,ha haa haaa
whatev

West Plains, MO

#43 Nov 9, 2013
Ruby Tuesday and JCPenney.
Annie

Ozark, MO

#44 Nov 9, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>them are city limits numbers,,,but arkansas around mnt home has alot more people,,,neighborhoods outside the city limits,,,mnt home will always have more then west plains,,,more and better no matter if west plains grows to springfeild size,,,cuz thats the way the ones who run this town wants,,,give it a few more yrs cuz all them are getting old and wont be around forever,,,something their money cant buy them and something they cant control,,,ha haa haaa
The stats are the county populations Howell and Baxter so I would think that would include everything not just the city. I have heard there are what they call the "West Plains Godfathers" that run the city, decide who comes in and who doesn't bussiness wise, just a handful of the richer people in the community that have a say so I guess. I'd love to see a Cracker Barrel come to West Plains or Applebees, that's a good restuarant too.
David Brown

Reeds Spring, MO

#45 Nov 11, 2013
My brother Earl the pedophile is in this town! Can't beet that!
grave digger

Reeds Spring, MO

#46 Nov 11, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text> The stats are the county populations Howell and Baxter so I would think that would include everything not just the city. I have heard there are what they call the "West Plains Godfathers" that run the city, decide who comes in and who doesn't bussiness wise, just a handful of the richer people in the community that have a say so I guess. I'd love to see a Cracker Barrel come to West Plains or Applebees, that's a good restuarant too.
the grave digger has heard them call themselves the hillbilly mafia,,,what a laugh,,,but there is a story of a murder way back when,,,when this guy who was killed went up against them old ass idiots,,,beleive he was killed right on porter wagnor if that was the name of the street back then,,,and the grave digger will tell you what the grave digger told the scared idiot who told this story,,,shut the f--k up cuz if that mafia wants trouble,,,let then f--k with the grave digger,,,cuz the grave digger has something them old ass hillbilly mafia farts dont have,,,nothing to lose,,,ha haa haaa,,,they sound like a bunch of wiggers,,,you know what a wigger is,,,a old ass white dude who calls himself a gansta,,,ha haa haaa,,,they arnt in the mafia and never will be,,,bunch of old ass farts whos time is running out and when their gone we all get to loot their crap,,,ha haa haaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In need of a good lawyer to sue police department! 3 hr A friend 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr MSRose 104,772
When did casual sex become a crime? (Aug '10) 6 hr tim 52
Churches are a joke? 7 hr grave digger 8
looking for a kid called fat boy 13 hr Iseeidiots 3
Hootin n hollerin in Gainesville, Missouri (Sep '10) 14 hr Just sayin 24
dominic (Jun '14) 16 hr Drug hater 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages