First Prev
of 3
Next Last
KKfan

West Plains, MO

#1 Jan 13, 2011
will you go on a date with me Kurstie Patricia Kelly?
Kkelly

Caulfield, MO

#2 Jan 13, 2011
This has to be a joke..
KKfan

Vanzant, MO

#3 Jan 13, 2011
:( why would you say that?
Kkelly

Caulfield, MO

#4 Jan 13, 2011
Better question: Why would you ask someone out on Topix??
just me

United States

#5 Jan 15, 2011
She talks the most shit on here! And it has to be a joke your ugly! Haha just sayin
bigb

Houston, MO

#6 Jan 15, 2011
Kkelly wrote:
Better question: Why would you ask someone out on Topix??
yes
Kourtney

Solo, MO

#7 Jan 15, 2011
Kurstie, you are beautiful!
Kkelly

Caulfield, MO

#8 Jan 15, 2011
just me wrote:
She talks the most shit on here! And it has to be a joke your ugly! Haha just sayin
*you're
Kkelly

Caulfield, MO

#9 Jan 15, 2011
Kourtney wrote:
Kurstie, you are beautiful!
Thank you.
thegirl

Louisville, KY

#10 Jan 17, 2011
LOL kurstie you look like a snaggle tooth witch, yea it is a joke
thegirl

Louisville, KY

#11 Jan 17, 2011
shave ur mustache
coupons

United States

#12 Jan 17, 2011
LOL and who the fuck are you to talk? You know why people say shit like this to other people? Because they're fucking insecure bitches themselves. You're probably a fat bitch at that. Nothing wrong with that just might should worry more about yourself instead of other people, just sayin.

Kurstie, I'll admit I'm an admirer of you. I think you're beautiful. I may not know you as well as others but I know you have a good heart. You're a great girl and any guy would be lucky to have you. You're in college, looking for a job, and moving forward with your life, don't worry about idiots on topix. I've always thought you were amazing. Your personality shines, I love hearing you talk about the things that interest you, mostly AFI :). Throughout the years I've seen you make many changes. Hold your head up girl and keep moving forward. Lifes not always the easiest but don't let stupid people upset you, not even for a little bit.
KKfan

United States

#13 Jan 17, 2011
i really was serious about going on a date with you, untill i found out you were 19 years old. Im lil too old or i would deff be trying for that date. That is gods honest truth. I think your very very pretty and i wasn't kidding when i asked you on a date but then i found out you were only 19 and i was kinda bummed because im too old for you :( Don't listen to these jack nutts on here though, they wouldn't know beauty if it slapped them in the face.
JOMAMA

Peace Valley, MO

#14 Jan 17, 2011
thegirl wrote:
LOL kurstie you look like a snaggle tooth witch, yea it is a joke
I think she is a pretty girl. And she has some class and manners, which is more than I can say for some. Btw, I'd rather be thought of as fugly than stupid. ;)
Pelota

United States

#15 Jan 17, 2011
KKfan wrote:
i really was serious about going on a date with you, untill i found out you were 19 years old. Im lil too old or i would deff be trying for that date. That is gods honest truth. I think your very very pretty and i wasn't kidding when i asked you on a date but then i found out you were only 19 and i was kinda bummed because im too old for you :( Don't listen to these jack nutts on here though, they wouldn't know beauty if it slapped them in the face.
First it's kinda lame and pathetic to ask her out online instead of doing it in person! And how do you know she doesn't like older men?
Kkelly

Caulfield, MO

#16 Jan 17, 2011
KKfan wrote:
Well, I don't date anyway. Sorry, lol.
Pelota

United States

#17 Jan 17, 2011
Kkelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I don't date anyway. Sorry, lol.
Don't or won't?
Kkelly

Caulfield, MO

#18 Jan 17, 2011
Pelota wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't or won't?
Don't.
haha

United States

#19 Jan 18, 2011
Or can't get anyone to date you! Haha I go with this one!
Pelota

United States

#20 Jan 18, 2011
I doubt that she has any problems, besides that's what this post started as!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Plains billboard depicts Obama wearing a t... (Oct '08) 3 hr Police State 1,019
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 hr g 2,832
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr MORE DAWG STUPIDITY 97,027
How can you not love Megyn Kelly and Fox News??? 7 hr Police State 1
Are You Ready To Pay A War Tax Now? 9 hr Carly Simon 4
The grave digger and tomboy 9 hr Police State 14
Neal hardin 9 hr Little foot 10
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
•••
•••

West Plains People Search