LRA

West Plains, MO

#1 Jul 6, 2013
This is so very funny that people go on and on about silly stuff, most of which I'm sure has been made up or put on here our if cruelty. Why don't you put your energy into something that's positive and helps you grow as a human being instead of being the sewer!?!
Linda Richman

Ozark, MO

#2 Jul 6, 2013
LRA wrote:
This is so very funny that people go on and on about silly stuff, most of which I'm sure has been made up or put on here our if cruelty. Why don't you put your energy into something that's positive and helps you grow as a human being instead of being the sewer!?!
No can do sweetie. Back to business now. This is Coffee Talk with Linda Richman. So...what's the deal with grave digger? Is he just a computer generated entity or does he really exist in the real world? I hear his voice is like buttah. I'm feeling a little faklempt. Talk amongst yourselves. I'll give you a topic on topix. The Prince of Tides is neither about a Prince nor tides discuss.
Mohave

Lees Summit, MO

#3 Jul 6, 2013
LRA wrote:
Why don't you go have a nice warm cup of STFU?????? Im sure you will grow as a human being if you do as i say so run along and drink up.
lol

Herndon, VA

#5 Jul 6, 2013
Mohave wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you go have a nice warm cup of STFU?????? Im sure you will grow as a human being if you do as i say so run along and drink up.
ya have u a cup of warm c~m,drink it up little girl and run alone!!!your not invited for they adult conversation,your ears r not developed!!!! Hahaha haaaaaa
Mohave

Lees Summit, MO

#6 Jul 6, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>ya have u a cup of warm c~m,drink it up little girl and run alone!!!your not invited for they adult conversation,your ears r not developed!!!! Hahaha haaaaaa
Oh my goodness i do declare you got your little spiderman pants in a wad for sure.Now im sure of it you need a double cup of STFU.Run along now and do what i say,you want to obey your master so do what i say.You said run alone im sure you wanted to say run along not alone.You sound retarded ,did you fall off the short bus and bump you head on the curb or were you just born STUPID??????If you want i can send you a phone# you can call to get help or you can stay dumb as a box of rocks.Tee-Hee
grave digger

Branson, MO

#7 Jul 6, 2013
Linda Richman wrote:
<quoted text>
No can do sweetie. Back to business now. This is Coffee Talk with Linda Richman. So...what's the deal with grave digger? Is he just a computer generated entity or does he really exist in the real world? I hear his voice is like buttah. I'm feeling a little faklempt. Talk amongst yourselves. I'll give you a topic on topix. The Prince of Tides is neither about a Prince nor tides discuss.
you just drem about the grave digger and keep it clean you freak,,,ha haa haaa,,,so discuss the prince of tides,,,why?,,,isnt life bad enough we want to talk about child abuse,,,suicide,,,rape,,,tiger attacks,,,divorce,,,shrinks from new york,,,my GOD man,,,pick a happy subject to discuss everyone is dieing to know,,,did the cast aways on gilligans island ever get found?,,,ha haa haaa,,,that 3 hr tour sucked,,,ha haa haaa,,,and we all know whos hut maryann and ginger would be staying in if the grave digger was on that tour,,,now dont we,,,ha haa haaa,,,
wpguy

Ashburn, VA

#8 Jul 7, 2013
LRA wrote:
because she is bipolar and the only life she has is behind a screen talkin to herself and every sooooo often someone might make a comment to keep her alive lol lol lol
forum

Branson, MO

#9 Jul 7, 2013
wpguy wrote:
<quoted text> because she is bipolar and the only life she has is behind a screen talkin to herself and every sooooo often someone might make a comment to keep her alive lol lol lol
so u know her to ..........
Carolyn

West Plains, MO

#12 Jul 7, 2013
Mohave wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my goodness i do declare you got your little spiderman pants in a wad for sure.Now im sure of it you need a double cup of STFU.Run along now and do what i say,you want to obey your master so do what i say.You said run alone im sure you wanted to say run along not alone.You sound retarded ,did you fall off the short bus and bump you head on the curb or were you just born STUPID??????If you want i can send you a phone# you can call to get help or you can stay dumb as a box of rocks.Tee-Hee
Back at you dumb ass!
xxx

West Plains, MO

#13 Jul 7, 2013
forum wrote:
<quoted text> so u know her to ..........
Learn to spell! Lmao! Too is what you should have wrote. Most first graders know this! You two are are far worse than a bipolar person which I'm not but you are soulless and evil inside and take pride in that. Wow. How is his mom taking this? That her son is with a sickness like you. Wow! I have it posted no trespassing so stay away from my house! And have your idiots to take heed also!
hall monitor

Ozark, MO

#14 Jul 19, 2013
xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to spell! Lmao! Too is what you should have wrote. Most first graders know this! You two are are far worse than a bipolar person which I'm not but you are soulless and evil inside and take pride in that. Wow. How is his mom taking this? That her son is with a sickness like you. Wow! I have it posted no trespassing so stay away from my house! And have your idiots to take heed also!
Written,not wrote.:)
Linda Richman

Ozark, MO

#15 Jul 19, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>you just drem about the grave digger and keep it clean you freak,,,ha haa haaa,,,so discuss the prince of tides,,,why?,,,isnt life bad enough we want to talk about child abuse,,,suicide,,,rape,,,tiger attacks,,,divorce,,,shrinks from new york,,,my GOD man,,,pick a happy subject to discuss everyone is dieing to know,,,did the cast aways on gilligans island ever get found?,,,ha haa haaa,,,that 3 hr tour sucked,,,ha haa haaa,,,and we all know whos hut maryann and ginger would be staying in if the grave digger was on that tour,,,now dont we,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Perhaps that wasn't the best topic choice I absentmindedly threw out there. Here's another topic. Transitional Romanesque architecture was neither transitional nor Romanesque. Discuss.
grave digger

Kirbyville, MO

#16 Jul 19, 2013
Linda Richman wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps that wasn't the best topic choice I absentmindedly threw out there. Here's another topic. Transitional Romanesque architecture was neither transitional nor Romanesque. Discuss.
yes it was,,,and dont think alot of people want to discuss window archway designs,,,and for being transitional,,,most countries used that style and still do,,,so your topic is what the grave digger calls,,,a hillbillys headache,,,and looking around this town,,,you might be suprised how much of this design is right under peoples noses,,,ha haa haaa,,,get some sleep and try again,,,ha haa haaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grossly obese people should be banned..... 5 min Joe 59
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 33 min TRUMP goes to jail 109,510
Why is Jacob Loo not in trouble for disappearance? 53 min Maybe 51
Hush Little Snowflake 1 hr Johnny R 231
Why didn't Austin Hicks get charged with kidnap... 6 hr JustSayNo 1
Another Trump failure 16 hr Progressive Debt 7
Wendy's Bacon WTF??? (Mar '11) 23 hr CanuckWendysfan 22

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages