rosie

Solo, MO

#1 Aug 8, 2011
Has anyone gotten sick over Little Ceasers Pizza?
Yeah

Branson, MO

#2 Aug 8, 2011
rosie wrote:
Has anyone gotten sick over Little Ceasers Pizza?
Never got sick over it unless your talking about pure taste. Ceasers is like eating cardboard. It's total crap pizza, Domino's is only a bit better and Pizza Hut is just frozen ingredients. ALL TERRIBLE!!! I'd love to have an authentic Italian pizza shop here, with everything made fresh. It will never happen in West Plains because the prices would be in the $10 a pie range and thats too high for the locals here.
Hey-You

Branson, MO

#3 Aug 8, 2011
Best pizza ive ever eaten :)
Bella

Willow Springs, MO

#4 Aug 8, 2011
I get Pizza there a couple times a week my favorite is Crazy Eight , My husband is fussy & he rates it the best over all the other pizza places in Wplains, & we have never got sick.
SoCal

Kansas City, MO

#5 Aug 8, 2011
I like the Crazy 8 too. Never gotten sick from Little Ceaser's either.

Since: Aug 11

West Plains MO.

#6 Aug 8, 2011
never gotten sick from it. i dont think its the best thing in the world pizza wise but its cheap fast and thats what america is all about anyways so i say its great
Underdunk

United States

#7 Aug 9, 2011
WP soldier wrote:
never gotten sick from it. i dont think its the best thing in the world pizza wise but its cheap fast and thats what america is all about anyways so i say its great
No it's a lack of options. Everyones tastebuds around here are atrophied from a lack of flavor so that crap is acceptable to most but if you ever lived in the north with family owned pizza shops every block West Plains is food purgatory.
SoCal

United States

#8 Aug 10, 2011
Well, when you live in West Plains, what other choice do you have then to eat at the local restaurants here? Sure, you can stay at home and make your own food, but sometimes people just feel like going out and grabbing something quick to eat. Unfortunately nothing here is spectacular...but no one has the gas money to drive all the way up north to get better quality and variety of food. So we settle for what's here...pizza hut, little ceasar's, mud ducks, and possibly papa John's...if you feel like driving to mountain home.
SoCal

United States

#9 Aug 10, 2011
Underdunk wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's a lack of options. Everyones tastebuds around here are atrophied from a lack of flavor so that crap is acceptable to most but if you ever lived in the north with family owned pizza shops every block West Plains is food purgatory.
I was in agreement in reference to your statement about the lack of culinary options here, lol!
cire

Ozark, MO

#10 Aug 10, 2011
No, not really. Kind of miss the place, reminds me of when I was a kid, family and such.
grave digger

Houston, MO

#11 Aug 10, 2011
dominos has the best pizza in west plains,,,the vegie pizza that is,,,other then that,,,the grave digger is suprized west plains dont have a place to eat all deer meat meals,,deer pizza,,deer hamburgers,,,deer soup,,deer breakfast,,deer deer deer,,then on weekends,,throw in a special,,racoon pizza,,racoon hamburgers,,racoon soup,,racoon breakfast,,,racoon racoon racoon,,,then on holidays,,,catfish/trout/blueg ill/bass goolosh,,,ha haa haaa
jus wonderin

Ava, MO

#12 Mar 20, 2012
Whose the hot guy that works there?
Angel

United States

#13 Mar 20, 2012
jus wonderin wrote:
Colten Harrison. That boy is hot!
bunnywato

Jefferson City, MO

#14 Mar 21, 2012
Dylan
Chris Hansen

United States

#15 Mar 21, 2012
Tom Marhefka for PRESIDENT! Yeah boi!
Forreal

United States

#18 Feb 12, 2013
jus wonderin wrote:
Be more specific there's a few good looking guys there!
cryen

United States

#19 Feb 12, 2013
jus wonderin wrote:
why do you do this?
cad

United States

#20 Feb 14, 2013
Ozark pizza Company. Is good , it is in strip mal l on east side of town.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21 Feb 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Never got sick over it unless your talking about pure taste. Ceasers is like eating cardboard. It's total crap pizza, Domino's is only a bit better and Pizza Hut is just frozen ingredients. ALL TERRIBLE!!! I'd love to have an authentic Italian pizza shop here, with everything made fresh. It will never happen in West Plains because the prices would be in the $10 a pie range and thats too high for the locals here.
Lol that's sadd
Yuck

United States

#22 Feb 19, 2013
Eww. Sucks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Obama Bitches 98,717
looking for men ages 20 to 35 Wed TravisJasonMask 1
Heroin in abound in the W.P. (Feb '13) Wed The Watch 59
Sad News Very Sad news The Worst Tue tim 4
Joy Beeler & Lorraine Kusior's & Denny L. Trant... Tue DeadStephenKusior... 4
Empty Lots for sale Tue tim 7
Hail Your King Obama Tue tim 3
West Plains Dating
Find my Match

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains