Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

Judged:

Know someone associated with them back east and they are planning a meeting for several weeks in 2012 in the Thomasville or Alton area. They are trying to contract their land now for the Summer 2012,.............here we go again...OMC get ready
sweet

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Judged:

Very nice people
Sigh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Why OMC get ready?
sick of users

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Judged:

You ask why? Because they flood the local ERs demanding free medical care. The local hospitals and ambulance services actually set up a MASH type tent to provide medical care to keep them out of the ERs and from calling for an ambulance everytime they wanted a ride into town. They stole all the medical supplies out of the tent every night if it wasn't removed by the persons staffing the tent. They have no respect for the working people in this area. They take anything they can get their filthy hands on. They travel here and claim they are homeless, living in the forest and get immediate temporary food stamps. They are masters at working the system. The real Rainbow people refer to them as DRAINBOW people because they are bums.
derekp

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Judged:

Any documentation to back up those claims? Or did you hear it from a friends friend who works at the hospital?
an old hippy

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Judged:

Apparently, your friend back east doesn't know as much about the Rainbow family as he thinks. The Rainbow family does not "contract" land. When we gather, it is on US government land (OUR LAND). There is no organization to ask permission to gather. It's simply alot of individuals who happen to show up at one spot. There will be no permits or contracts. The exact gathering spot will not be chosen until a few weeks before the gathering. I'd love for the family to come back around here. You are right about the Drainbows. They hang in all of the surrounding communities and give those of us that stay in the woods a bad name. Still, they are our brothers and sisters. Perhaps you could show them a little love too.
Really

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Judged:

I thought (Rainbow)was meant for gay people..
tax paying hippy

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Judged:

government land is YOUR LAND? so, it' ok for YOU to squat indefinitely on it, so i can't take my family for a weekend camping trip i guess. perfect, thanks.
Bandit

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Judged:

Bad News wrote:
Know someone associated with them back east and they are planning a meeting for several weeks in 2012 in the Thomasville or Alton area. They are trying to contract their land now for the Summer 2012,.........here we go again...OMC get ready
How reliable is your source of information? if this is true, I'm calling in Eric Cartman. He's good at dealing with this type of situation. He can get rid of them for us once and for all. He's the guy that got rid of all those gd hippies in Colorado a few years back.
udontknwsheit

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

http://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow/main.html

gathering in white mountains in 2012
hello

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

Judged:

udontknwsheit wrote:
http://www.welcomehome.org/rai nbow/main.html
gathering in white mountains in 2012
This is TOPIX. No facts are to be used here.
happycamper

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

an old hippy wrote:
Apparently, your friend back east doesn't know as much about the Rainbow family as he thinks. The Rainbow family does not "contract" land. When we gather, it is on US government land (OUR LAND). There is no organization to ask permission to gather. It's simply alot of individuals who happen to show up at one spot. There will be no permits or contracts. The exact gathering spot will not be chosen until a few weeks before the gathering. I'd love for the family to come back around here. You are right about the Drainbows. They hang in all of the surrounding communities and give those of us that stay in the woods a bad name. Still, they are our brothers and sisters. Perhaps you could show them a little love too.
Very well said. I would also love to see the family come back to the area.
Eric Cartman

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

God D@mn tree hugging hippies! Keep your gay a$$ music and marijuana smoking, acid gulping drain on the economy a$$es out of my town! I see one hitchhiking dreadlock gay a$$ knitted hat wearing freak on the side of the road, I'll give their stoner a$$ a ride they won't forget.
Sigh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

So you are going to ride them?
somesmallmindedp eople

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

I went up there after there gathering in Thomasville many years ago, and the place was as clean as when they got there if not cleaner!!They always leave the land cleaner than when they arrived. I bet the one who started this topic wasnt even born when they were here last! And yes people its our land, each and every one of ours! The Rainbow family does not "contract" land. When THEY gather, it is on US government land that belongs to all citizens.
hippie

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Judged:

All the locals use the valley at Thomasville is for mudding out ruts, riding ATVs up and down the creek, coon hunting, and throwing out beer cans and bottles.
rights

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Judged:

tax paying hippy wrote:
government land is YOUR LAND? so, it' ok for YOU to squat indefinitely on it, so i can't take my family for a weekend camping trip i guess. perfect, thanks.
They gather once per year. They don't squat indefinitely! Bet you have never taken your family to camp in Thomasville anyway!Your clueless! Maybe the churches should not be able to babtize in the river down there anymore because you might decide someday to take your family camping on that day.

Since: Sep 11

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

tax paying hippy wrote:
Government land is for enjoyment of all the people who wish to take part. The Rainbows have their national gathering one week of the year, in one national forest. Out of all the national camping land surely you could find a place you would want to go. I am sure your family would benefit from the kindness and sharing that goes on at a rainbow gathering. They give everyone a lesson in sharing.
Mud Shark

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

Judged:

Eric Cartman wrote:
God D@mn tree hugging hippies! Keep your gay a$$ music and marijuana smoking, acid gulping drain on the economy a$$es out of my town! I see one hitchhiking dreadlock gay a$$ knitted hat wearing freak on the side of the road, I'll give their stoner a$$ a ride they won't forget.
Eric Fartman...you are a dumb a$$!!!
Mother Rainbow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Maybe the Original Rainbow is the way to go...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Commander Bunny 95,599
she's in town 2 hr WTH 10
leslie jones 3 hr Zizzer4ever2012 1
Landscaping and lawn maintenance 3 hr Skippy 4
Traffic cameras 4 hr tim 8
13-Year-Old Student Arrested For "Passing Gas" ... (Apr '10) 4 hr tim 13
Hardees of West Plains 4 hr tim 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••