Rainbow People returning to Thomasvil...

Rainbow People returning to Thomasville-Alton Area in 2012

Posted in the West Plains Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bad News

Branson, MO

#1 Oct 15, 2011
Know someone associated with them back east and they are planning a meeting for several weeks in 2012 in the Thomasville or Alton area. They are trying to contract their land now for the Summer 2012,.............here we go again...OMC get ready
sweet

Springfield, MO

#2 Oct 16, 2011
Very nice people
Sigh

United States

#3 Oct 16, 2011
Why OMC get ready?
sick of users

Ballwin, MO

#4 Oct 16, 2011
You ask why? Because they flood the local ERs demanding free medical care. The local hospitals and ambulance services actually set up a MASH type tent to provide medical care to keep them out of the ERs and from calling for an ambulance everytime they wanted a ride into town. They stole all the medical supplies out of the tent every night if it wasn't removed by the persons staffing the tent. They have no respect for the working people in this area. They take anything they can get their filthy hands on. They travel here and claim they are homeless, living in the forest and get immediate temporary food stamps. They are masters at working the system. The real Rainbow people refer to them as DRAINBOW people because they are bums.
derekp

Taneyville, MO

#5 Oct 16, 2011
Any documentation to back up those claims? Or did you hear it from a friends friend who works at the hospital?
an old hippy

West Plains, MO

#6 Oct 16, 2011
Apparently, your friend back east doesn't know as much about the Rainbow family as he thinks. The Rainbow family does not "contract" land. When we gather, it is on US government land (OUR LAND). There is no organization to ask permission to gather. It's simply alot of individuals who happen to show up at one spot. There will be no permits or contracts. The exact gathering spot will not be chosen until a few weeks before the gathering. I'd love for the family to come back around here. You are right about the Drainbows. They hang in all of the surrounding communities and give those of us that stay in the woods a bad name. Still, they are our brothers and sisters. Perhaps you could show them a little love too.
Really

Springfield, MO

#7 Oct 16, 2011
I thought (Rainbow)was meant for gay people..
tax paying hippy

Reeds Spring, MO

#8 Oct 16, 2011
government land is YOUR LAND? so, it' ok for YOU to squat indefinitely on it, so i can't take my family for a weekend camping trip i guess. perfect, thanks.
Bandit

Branson, MO

#9 Oct 16, 2011
Bad News wrote:
Know someone associated with them back east and they are planning a meeting for several weeks in 2012 in the Thomasville or Alton area. They are trying to contract their land now for the Summer 2012,.........here we go again...OMC get ready
How reliable is your source of information? if this is true, I'm calling in Eric Cartman. He's good at dealing with this type of situation. He can get rid of them for us once and for all. He's the guy that got rid of all those gd hippies in Colorado a few years back.
udontknwsheit

Ozark, MO

#10 Oct 17, 2011
http://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow/main.html

gathering in white mountains in 2012
hello

Caulfield, MO

#11 Oct 17, 2011
udontknwsheit wrote:
http://www.welcomehome.org/rai nbow/main.html
gathering in white mountains in 2012
This is TOPIX. No facts are to be used here.
happycamper

Watertown, WI

#12 Oct 18, 2011
an old hippy wrote:
Apparently, your friend back east doesn't know as much about the Rainbow family as he thinks. The Rainbow family does not "contract" land. When we gather, it is on US government land (OUR LAND). There is no organization to ask permission to gather. It's simply alot of individuals who happen to show up at one spot. There will be no permits or contracts. The exact gathering spot will not be chosen until a few weeks before the gathering. I'd love for the family to come back around here. You are right about the Drainbows. They hang in all of the surrounding communities and give those of us that stay in the woods a bad name. Still, they are our brothers and sisters. Perhaps you could show them a little love too.
Very well said. I would also love to see the family come back to the area.
Eric Cartman

Seymour, MO

#13 Oct 18, 2011
God D@mn tree hugging hippies! Keep your gay a$$ music and marijuana smoking, acid gulping drain on the economy a$$es out of my town! I see one hitchhiking dreadlock gay a$$ knitted hat wearing freak on the side of the road, I'll give their stoner a$$ a ride they won't forget.
Sigh

United States

#14 Oct 19, 2011
So you are going to ride them?
somesmallmindedp eople

Caulfield, MO

#15 Oct 21, 2011
I went up there after there gathering in Thomasville many years ago, and the place was as clean as when they got there if not cleaner!!They always leave the land cleaner than when they arrived. I bet the one who started this topic wasnt even born when they were here last! And yes people its our land, each and every one of ours! The Rainbow family does not "contract" land. When THEY gather, it is on US government land that belongs to all citizens.
hippie

Watertown, WI

#16 Oct 21, 2011
All the locals use the valley at Thomasville is for mudding out ruts, riding ATVs up and down the creek, coon hunting, and throwing out beer cans and bottles.
rights

Caulfield, MO

#17 Oct 21, 2011
tax paying hippy wrote:
government land is YOUR LAND? so, it' ok for YOU to squat indefinitely on it, so i can't take my family for a weekend camping trip i guess. perfect, thanks.
They gather once per year. They don't squat indefinitely! Bet you have never taken your family to camp in Thomasville anyway!Your clueless! Maybe the churches should not be able to babtize in the river down there anymore because you might decide someday to take your family camping on that day.

Since: Sep 11

Crossett, AR

#18 Nov 17, 2011
tax paying hippy wrote:
government land is YOUR LAND? so, it' ok for YOU to squat indefinitely on it, so i can't take my family for a weekend camping trip i guess. perfect, thanks.
Government land is for enjoyment of all the people who wish to take part. The Rainbows have their national gathering one week of the year, in one national forest. Out of all the national camping land surely you could find a place you would want to go. I am sure your family would benefit from the kindness and sharing that goes on at a rainbow gathering. They give everyone a lesson in sharing.
Mud Shark

Watseka, IL

#19 Nov 21, 2011
Eric Cartman wrote:
God D@mn tree hugging hippies! Keep your gay a$$ music and marijuana smoking, acid gulping drain on the economy a$$es out of my town! I see one hitchhiking dreadlock gay a$$ knitted hat wearing freak on the side of the road, I'll give their stoner a$$ a ride they won't forget.
Eric Fartman...you are a dumb a$$!!!
Mother Rainbow

United States

#20 May 19, 2013
Maybe the Original Rainbow is the way to go...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New to town. How is the night life on the week... 1 hr Dincas 9
Execution of Law Officer 20 hr Calvin Ralls 8
Satanic Temple Wed grave digger 13
Great Soap Wed Kendra 6
Amish buying up all the farms close to West Pla... Wed Dincas 45
confederate flag? Tue Dixie 86
general contractors Mon rubric 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages