Bald Knob, AR

#1 Oct 6, 2013
Did Dennis Roberts retire?
kld

West Plains, MO

#2 Oct 6, 2013
Chigger wrote:
Did Dennis Roberts retire?
Won't happen. His son will take it over if anything happens where Dennis can't do it!
Charlie Chaplin

Reeds Spring, MO

#3 Oct 6, 2013
kld wrote:
<quoted text>
Won't happen. His son will take it over if anything happens where Dennis can't do it!
Keith? He won't take over, or at least not by himself. He's a nervous nelly kind of guy & doesn't do well with big decisions like owning/running a business. Dennis' nephew might be able to but I don't see Keith at the helm.
trey

Buffalo, NY

#4 Oct 6, 2013
What a shame! One of the best stores in town. And I'm a vegetarian.
wth

Sparta, MO

#5 Oct 7, 2013
It is NOT closed nor does Dennis ever plan to retire unless he has to due to illness. If someone started this thread in hopes of turning it into a bashing thread you should be ashamed. This is one of the few stores in this town where every employee is friendly and helpful.
kld

West Plains, MO

#6 Oct 7, 2013
wth wrote:
It is NOT closed nor does Dennis ever plan to retire unless he has to due to illness. If someone started this thread in hopes of turning it into a bashing thread you should be ashamed. This is one of the few stores in this town where every employee is friendly and helpful.
Yes they should. Dennis and Shirley are good folks and have the best service in town. Can get any kind of fresh, clean meat! It's always been fresh and they are so nice there. We've known Dennis through Richards' s Brothers store. He was nice then and still is. I hope Dennis is ok Nd will continue to provide our area with good food. Thanks Dennis!
Chigger

Bald Knob, AR

#7 Oct 9, 2013
It was a serious question... I drove through there and the store looked empty. Was asking if Dennis had closed.

Best place in town for meat.
fyi

Sparta, MO

#8 Oct 9, 2013
He tinted the front glass a few months ago so it always looks dark. There is a neon sign on the door that says open during business hours.
Truth

United States

#9 Oct 9, 2013
Best place to buy meat! We place a order once a month for many years and have never had any reason to complain.
Barbara Boxer

Ozark, MO

#10 Oct 9, 2013
The steak is to die for!
hahahaha

Willow Springs, MO

#11 Oct 9, 2013
Boughtsome meat there today. They were busy as usual.
nice

Hollister, MO

#12 Oct 9, 2013
Barbara Boxer wrote:
The steak is to die for!
Is that a good or bad thing?! Lol :) enjoyed the comment none the less...I feel concerned for peoples well being for eating their meat now as if they may be buying food poisoning , and at the same time, glad there is such a place that is so good it is describe as if I could not live life without experiencing it. I never knew such few words about a topic could be so troubling, and vague. I have no say either way about the place, clearly I have never consumed anything this from here,(because I dunno if I should feel disgust or desire for it) just enjoyed the comment. Honestly I hope you do not clear this up fully on how that comment was exactly intended, for it would do away with all mystery that made those few simple words together so great!:) "The steak is to die for" .... Not trying to be sarcastic, I really did find it amusing, perhaps I am too bored tonight. But thank you for the comment of my night.
tard

Walnut Shade, MO

#13 Oct 10, 2013
I hope not, it's only place we get steaks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NRA incoming donations TRIPLE 5 hr Sport 153
Put on the full armor of God and fight the Sata... 6 hr Christian Patriot 4
Jerry Brown banning Bible in California 6 hr Christian Patriot 22
Anyone want Privett to be judge? 17 hr Bill Collins 23
Jesse Dalton Mon Sport 15
Regina Hilleman Sun I know 3
milfs Sat Justforfun 1

West Plains Jobs

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages