Lisa

West Plains, MO

#1 Jun 29, 2013
People who posts names on here with the intent on hurting others are just hateful, petty jerks who bully people hiding behind a poser name. Yep, just jealous, bored with a nowhere life.
Queen Evil

Cambridge, MA

#2 Jun 29, 2013
Lisa wrote:
People who posts names on here with the intent on hurting others are just hateful, petty jerks who bully people hiding behind a poser name. Yep, just jealous, bored with a nowhere life.
well look's like i got me a new fan. O by the way my life is going some where. In fact it's going good as matter of fact. Feel free talk trash back to me because no matter what u say i will have u ran off by the end of the night. Plus very post someone put's up the more stuff my computer down loads.
Tina

West Plains, MO

#3 Jun 29, 2013
Queen Evil wrote:
<quoted text> well look's like i got me a new fan. O by the way my life is going some where. In fact it's going good as matter of fact. Feel free talk trash back to me because no matter what u say i will have u ran off by the end of the night. Plus very post someone put's up the more stuff my computer down loads.
Here's another one! Lmfao! Whatever floats your boat! Is this your life? Heh, I just heard about this silly site a few weeks ago. I got on it tonight because of the wildfire gossip at the airport. I am not touching it!
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#4 Jun 29, 2013
Queen Evil wrote:
<quoted text> well look's like i got me a new fan. O by the way my life is going some where. In fact it's going good as matter of fact. Feel free talk trash back to me because no matter what u say i will have u ran off by the end of the night. Plus very post someone put's up the more stuff my computer down loads.
grave digger needs a sidekick,,,but your way to overweight for the grave digger,,,what were you in school,,,a hall nark,,,ha haa haaa,,,you couldnt run off poop if it was coming out your mouth,,,oh wait it is,,,ha haa haaa,,,shut it you california freak,,,ha haa haaa,,,run the grave digger off,,,punk,,,,
Queen Evil

Cambridge, MA

#5 Jun 29, 2013
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another one! Lmfao! Whatever floats your boat! Is this your life? Heh, I just heard about this silly site a few weeks ago. I got on it tonight because of the wildfire gossip at the airport. I am not touching it!
let guess tina nelson freeman? If so u might wanna watch ur @ss because ur fixing be my next snack. I already heard everything about u.
Tin

West Plains, MO

#6 Jun 29, 2013
Queen Evil wrote:
<quoted text> let guess tina nelson freeman? If so u might wanna watch ur @ss because ur fixing be my next snack. I already heard everything about u.
Lmfao! No, but I hope she gets the Message. Maybe you should put her name on a thread and make sure she is duly warned!
Thumper

United States

#7 Jun 29, 2013
I believe this stupid biotch is Meagan Marie Campbell. She is pure uneducated trash, lol.
Queen Evil

Herndon, VA

#8 Jun 29, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>grave digger needs a sidekick,,,but your way to overweight for the grave digger,,,what were you in school,,,a hall nark,,,ha haa haaa,,,you couldnt run off poop if it was coming out your mouth,,,oh wait it is,,,ha haa haaa,,,shut it you california freak,,,ha haa haaa,,,run the grave digger off,,,punk,,,,
let me put this way u still going say the hahahahahahaha bull sh~t when i shut ur computer down,take all ur money, and have my dog eat ur wife sally o wait forgot she was a blow up doll since u admitted in a post ealier today. Yea d~ck digger i been tracking every post u comment on!!
Who

West Plains, MO

#9 Jun 29, 2013
Thumper wrote:
I believe this stupid biotch is Meagan Marie Campbell. She is pure uneducated trash, lol.
So you're not sure?
Thumper

United States

#10 Jun 29, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're not sure?
Either her or her little niece KC..aka coolchica123
howling night

Cambridge, MA

#11 Jun 30, 2013
ok last i knew meagan marie campbell was long gone and sucking on worns by now. As for the niece well last i checked her brother was gay as elton john.
Thumper

United States

#12 Jun 30, 2013
howling night wrote:
ok last i knew meagan marie campbell was long gone and sucking on worns by now. As for the niece well last i checked her brother was gay as elton john.
Yo auntie not sucking on worms, she might be sucking other things from the looks of her. She be posin on fb dawg. So what now lil KC shorty? Ya found out I spect sum mad mf's gonna be visitin', lol. Hopefully I splained it sho ya unnerstanz!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama dont like white people 3 hr Jacs 4
lamar dale benton (Nov '12) 3 hr Jacs 77
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Trump OWNED Hillary 107,597
Lodging? 5 hr DICK 3
Looking for a local Attorney (Apr '12) 5 hr DICK 12
West Plains Graduates who have passed away (Oct '12) 10 hr Drug hater 41
Thomas Peabody lies again. 11 hr MAGA 22

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages