LIL Miss

United States

#1 Aug 4, 2011
Does anyone know how many kids Bradley on Jackson Street has.
scummy

Fordland, MO

#2 Aug 4, 2011
too many
Ronnie

Springfield, MO

#3 Aug 5, 2011
He has 2 I know for sure and walked away from both
I know

West Plains, MO

#4 Aug 9, 2011
From one I know of he only has 1, and she was a really good girl and he walked away from both baby and mother and didnt do anything to get her back bc of the baby. From what I heard he got with the manager of the West Plains Apts. Sounds to me that he is a gold digga! Sounds like he should be with his baby mama and taken care of his kid than worrying bout them
Brandy

United States

#5 Aug 9, 2011
For one thing he only has one kid and he takes care of him and his wife is a very sweet person and no he didn't walk away from the baby everybody just needs to shut their mouth and mind there own damn business.
Melissa his Aunt

West Plains, MO

#6 Aug 10, 2011
for one this is not anyones buisness at all and he didnt walk away they broke up he does see his son wich is his only child so if anyone wants to talk shit then say it to his face or his family and as far as his marriage they love each other and why does it have to be about fucking money really
His baby mama

Sparta, MO

#7 Aug 11, 2011
Ok for one this is effin stupid, Yes he is my sons father, and no he didnt walk out on me and the baby, we just couldnt handle the sh*t that was getting started between us and we lived an hour away from eachother. Yeah I dont like that fact that we broke up, but as long as he is happy, thats all I care about. yeah he may not get him the things that he needs but at least he is there at times. Thats the most I can say about him.
But he does love his son
Anonymous

Okemah, OK

#8 May 23, 2013
This is his step daughter. he only has one kid and he is very good to his son and he has two step kids me and my lil sister. hes been with us for 4 years now.. people really need to learn to keep their mouths shut obviously....
LMAO

West Plains, MO

#9 May 26, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
This is his step daughter. he only has one kid and he is very good to his son and he has two step kids me and my lil sister. hes been with us for 4 years now.. people really need to learn to keep their mouths shut obviously....
Tyla are you seriously that bored with your life that you have to dig up old threads on topix? why don't u focus on getting your life on a better track and stop posting trash, nasty pictures of you and that thing you call a boyfriend on facebook. those of us that are (or were) on ur friends list are tired of seeing it. I give it a month before u 2 split and u bad mouth him AGAIN.
I know

Ozark, MO

#10 May 27, 2013
its true I dont know anything but I sure like starting nasty rumors and hearing juicy gossip it gives me something to do all day when i'm bored and dont have anyones business to stick my nose in so i just make up stuff to keep the ball roling. i like making stuff up and hiding behind fake names cause i'm a chicken. i got so many skeletons in my closet i can't get the door closed anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
That Flushin Sound is the DNC 4 min AmendmentForElf 240
Little Warriors 28 min Lolly 12
Pooping 36 min The Real AK 17
West Plains Beerfest 2 hr Creasy Bear 2
Crime in South Fork & Caulfield 2 hr Skin Flute 28
Those who name. 3 hr RamseyS Tiny Weiner 31
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 10 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 110,342

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages