Anyone have a treadmill they want to ...
John

Buzzards Bay, MA

#21 Apr 9, 2011
Curvy wrote:
If anyone has a treadmill that they want/need to sell please let me know, Thanks!:)
If it works
And is in good shape might make a friendly deal.
Yes I Do

Forsyth, MO

#24 Apr 9, 2011
I have one I will give away I never use. You can call or text me at four-one-seven, two-nine-three, nine-nine-nine-five
noreen

Bury, UK

#25 Apr 14, 2011
i have a reebok treadmill to sell only 1 yr old i bought for 399. Selling for 299.
noreen bury lancashire

Bury, UK

#26 Apr 14, 2011
i have a reebok treadmill to sell only 1 year old. Bran new condition bought for 399 selling for 299. If interested please phone o7877332548
brian

Leicester, UK

#27 May 1, 2011
hi i got a trendmill 4sale only want 130pound ono
brian

Leicester, UK

#28 May 1, 2011
i got a trendmill 4sale
belle

Walnut Creek, CA

#29 May 20, 2011
hi,

i need to sell my treadmill. its a nordic track C2255 good condition. i live in CA, riverside county.
Curvy wrote:
If anyone has a treadmill that they want/need to sell please let me know, Thanks!:)
Lin

San Jose, CA

#30 Oct 9, 2011
I bought a treadmill two weeks ago and its still sitting in the garage unopened until my good friend told me that we can actually contact somebody to help us with the assembly..so if you guys need someone to help you with your treadmill assembly, just go to http://www.americandirectlogistics.com/treadm... and experience excellent service!
gina nieves

Miami, FL

#31 Oct 25, 2011
I have a brand new freemotion smart 2.0 treadmill, comes with speakers, ipod connection, 2 speed fan, 7"in touchscreen, fan in motor to prevent heat and includes 1 year ifit. I live in miami ,florida. Will deliver free within 10 miles. Let me know you can email me at [email protected] Great bargain!!!$650.00 US Origianl price 1299.00-1599.00. DON"T MISS OUT!! ACT NOW!!
Rajasekhar

India

#32 Oct 28, 2011
Hi All,

I have a motorized treadmill, i have bought recently and which costs around Rs. 16.5K.

If any one want please give me a call.

Thanks,
Rajasekhar,
Mobile : 9902495935.

Address : 16th main, BTM 2nd stage, Bangalore.
barbara

Houston, TX

#35 Jul 22, 2013
I have a brand new treadmill never use only 3 months old.itsa NordicTrack T5.5 take 300.00 for it
barbara-e-mail me barbann

Houston, TX

#36 Jul 22, 2013
have a brand new treadmill NordicTrack T5.5 asking 300.00
Marcus

United States

#37 Aug 1, 2013
QUOTE i.have a.brand new one cor sell call me 2148753162148753611 [QUOTEi who="Curvy"]If anyone has a treadmill that they want/need to sell please let me know, Thanks!:)[/QUOTE]
Cherri

North Grafton, MA

#39 Jan 30, 2014
Curvy wrote:
I want to sell my huge treadmill I will sell it for a reasonable price you will need to pay for the shipping interested?
Nordic track incline trainer too big
Mr david kelly

Croydon, UK

#40 Apr 20, 2014
Curvy wrote:
yes I have one for sale 07771761921
PAT

United States

#41 Jul 23, 2014
i have a treadmill for a 100 dollar need asap.
Tammy McQuillan

Warwick, RI

#42 Jul 29, 2014
Curvy wrote:
I have a new Pro Forma 700LT treadmill with Jillian Michaels programmable workouts. I am over the weight limit of 300lbs that the machine is capable of and therefore cannot use it. plus I have a gym in the complex I just moved into. The machine is unassembled and is located on the 2nd floor. I would not be able to arrange shipping, but if you can I am willing to sell it for $450.00. I paid over $700.00 for it less than a year ago.
Bugsy

West Plains, MO

#43 Jul 29, 2014
Science has recently discovered an amazing alternative to the treadmill. It seems that there is a large spherical mass of rock, dirt, and water which is suspended in space in such a manner that when you go outside of your house and put one foot in front of the other, repeatedly, it is possible to propel yourself between point A and point B, in the process burning calories and building muscle mass.(It's called planet earth, look it up in Wikipedia!) The scientists that discovered this live in fear that the Pope may summon them to appear in the Vatican to face charges of heresy, so it's being kept very quiet, but nonetheless as long as you are very discreet about it, you can actually get in shape without using any machinery. All it takes is a little willpower, no treadmill needed. I know this is very difficult to believe, but in spite of the hush-hush nature of this concept, trust me, if you just get up off the couch, and go take a walk around the block, you can burn calories, build muscle mass, and it won't cost you a penny!
Vanessa

United States

#47 Aug 19, 2015
Curvy wrote:
I have a treadmill fir sell I can send you pics
Den

Chorley, UK

#51 Jan 11, 2016
Curvy wrote:
I have a treadmill I want to sell - Horizon T4000 premier

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Life without grave digger 54 min Guest 18
Gay guys (Apr '11) 1 hr creasy chyt bare 111
Frustrated Woman 2 hr LIBERALS HAVE WON 6
Couple looking for other couples (Apr '16) 5 hr Swinger Chick 30
we want this 5 hr Smellyanne Conway 7
Tatterdemalion 6 hr Good luck 21
Here's a riddle for you (Oct '14) 6 hr RepublicansForPed... 17

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance