Anyone have a treadmill they want to ...

Anyone have a treadmill they want to sell ?

Posted in the West Plains Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curvy

Peace Valley, MO

#1 May 2, 2010
If anyone has a treadmill that they want/need to sell please let me know, Thanks!:)
Blah

Columbia, MO

#2 May 3, 2010
I have an eliptical, if ur interested give me ur email and ill send u my number
Mythoughts

Chesterfield, MO

#3 May 3, 2010
I got one for sale my email is tlgraham72@yahoo.com
hmm

Sparta, MO

#4 May 3, 2010
how much is the eliptical?
Curvy

Peace Valley, MO

#5 May 3, 2010
No Crap! How much are you wanting for them, Blah and Mythoughts
Mythoughts

Chesterfield, MO

#6 May 3, 2010
$100 for my treadmill its a Proform XT Crosswalk, its in good shape and it was $450 new
Curvy

Peace Valley, MO

#7 May 3, 2010
Mythoughts wrote:
$100 for my treadmill its a Proform XT Crosswalk, its in good shape and it was $450 new
My e-mail is joallen021631@hotmail.com....d o you think you could send me a picture of it? That's a very decent price and not a bad model either. Thanks!:)
kendra

Gasconade, MO

#8 May 3, 2010
hey!!! mythoughts, i am going to be emailing you about your treadmill, the email will have the name kendra on part of the email adress, very interested in it for my daughter, i have a nice one that i need to keep........look for the email please...i will do it right now
Curvy

Peace Valley, MO

#9 May 3, 2010
That was rather rude, I'm so glad that you were so worried about finding your daughter one that you made a thread yourself to find one.
kendra

Gasconade, MO

#10 May 4, 2010
hmm, curvy, didn't mean to be rude! thought this was a public forum and that it wasn't just limited for you to participate on the thread. your post seemed to be rude.
Curvy

Peace Valley, MO

#11 May 4, 2010
It might have been rude to you, but yes this is public. The point I was trying to make is that I made this thread publicly to see who had one not who wanted one so in a sense yes it was rude. I'm not upset about it , I don't let things get to me like that it is just the fact that you didn't make a thread yourself is all. I wish you the best of luck though and I hope you find what you are looking for. No hard feeling :)
kendra

Bonnots Mill, MO

#12 May 5, 2010
no hard feelings here either
saywhat

Ozark, MO

#13 May 7, 2010
The weather is getting nicer .. jog outside but watch out for the Wolf Pack who can be tamed with a dog whistle.
a friend

Ozark, MO

#14 May 12, 2010
Curvy wrote:
If anyone has a treadmill that they want/need to sell please let me know, Thanks!:)
Are you still looking for a treadmill?
Curvy

Peace Valley, MO

#15 May 14, 2010
Yes, sorry it took so long to respond I don't get on here much but I am still looking it will just be a few more weeks before I can actually get one. Do you have one you were needing to sell?
a friend

Ozark, MO

#16 May 15, 2010
Curvy wrote:
Yes, sorry it took so long to respond I don't get on here much but I am still looking it will just be a few more weeks before I can actually get one. Do you have one you were needing to sell?
My daughter has one she mentioned wanting to sell. I will tell her you are interested.
spongebob

Fort Wayne, IN

#17 May 16, 2010
my parents have one curvy...I can email you if you are still looking
Curvy

Peace Valley, MO

#18 May 16, 2010
Spongebob and a friend my e-mail is cheydenwow@live.com..Thank you both and just let me know how much and when they are needing to sell them or whatever!=D
a friend

Branson, MO

#19 May 19, 2010
Curvy wrote:
Spongebob and a friend my e-mail is cheydenwow@live.com..Thank you both and just let me know how much and when they are needing to sell them or whatever!=D
My daughter is asking 175 for hers. She bought it last year at Walmart and hasnt used it very much. I dont know that there is a big rush but she could use the money.
Curvy

Peace Valley, MO

#20 May 23, 2010
okay well if you could email me a number or email address that would be great!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Could Topix tim be the Antichrist that the Bibl... 12 min Epic Poll 0
Another Case of Police Misconduct. 1 hr Bite Me 109
The Obamas...First Family of Filth 1 hr Analog man 14
White House Rainbow Colors 2 hr HarHarHar 7
Air evac 5 hr Come at Me 37
Poll Is Grave digger a Homosexual. 9 hr Guest 13
Who knows her 9 hr tim 2
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE