Brent and Bill's Speedway (aka West P...

Brent and Bill's Speedway (aka West Plains Speedway)

Posted in the West Plains Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Stanley W Frost

Willow Springs, MO

#1 Sep 9, 2013
Or should we just say Logan's playground.
Truth

United States

#2 Sep 9, 2013
Bill is a spectacular flagman to lazy to wave the yellow flag so he just turns on the caution light. Unless we gave to wait 15 laps for Logan then that flag is flying!!!!
Stanley W Frost

Branson, MO

#3 Sep 10, 2013
Truth wrote:
Bill is a spectacular flagman to lazy to wave the yellow flag so he just turns on the caution light. Unless we gave to wait 15 laps for Logan then that flag is flying!!!!
Had to change the j bar and right rear spring, plus daddy had to tell him how the last half of the race would play out.
wow

United States

#4 Sep 10, 2013
I was wondering why he doesnt ever use the yellow flag hmmmm but he sure knows how to throw the checkered flag 2 laps early when the 36 car passes another isnt that something.
crazy

West Plains, MO

#5 Sep 10, 2013
Stanley W Frost wrote:
<quoted text>Had to change the j bar and right rear spring, plus daddy had to tell him how the last half of the race would play out.
I thought you couldnt do all that someone needs to bring that up in the drivers meeting see what they have to say about that. If nobody brings it up it will continue, its not fair to the other drivers.
Truth

United States

#6 Sep 11, 2013
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you couldnt do all that someone needs to bring that up in the drivers meeting see what they have to say about that. If nobody brings it up it will continue, its not fair to the other drivers.
I agree these drivers and fans must speak up to the owners faces not on a public sight. People aren't stupid everyone knew why they waited so long and people in the crowd was say why does the 36 always start in fgets,why are we waiting or the 36 why can the 36 hit a car on the track and not people punished why does the 36 always jump the start and never gets scores last like the others do? I guess own a race track is why. Plus ask them how come other race teams aren't allowed to practice during the week like Logan is?
losers

Oldfield, MO

#8 Sep 15, 2013
You all sound like a buncha losers. Pathetic losers. Get a life, get in there and compete and shut yer gol dang mouths for once. Same people are always mouthing and proving their lack of education. Shut uuuup!
Barack

Ozark, MO

#9 Sep 15, 2013
Super races last night fox won again he is a great driver.
Truth

United States

#10 Sep 15, 2013
losers wrote:
You all sound like a buncha losers. Pathetic losers. Get a life, get in there and compete and shut yer gol dang mouths for once. Same people are always mouthing and proving their lack of education. Shut uuuup!
You must be a 36 fan. How bout him getting the slide job done on him by Crigler? See you keep doing that to guys they'll do it back!! Plus my education has nothing to do with everyone seeing the favoritism being played to the 36.
wow

United States

#11 Sep 16, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a 36 fan. How bout him getting the slide job done on him by Crigler? See you keep doing that to guys they'll do it back!! Plus my education has nothing to do with everyone seeing the favoritism being played to the 36.
it doesnt take education to see the favortism its very plain the crowd is sick of it and im sure the drivers are to but they need to speak up at the drivers meeting not that it will do any good but if all you b-mod or a-mod drivers would all get together and talk with some of the other owner's thats not connected with the 36 car it just might be brought up at the meeting, until then I guess you guys will just put up b with it.
Stanley W Frost

Ozark, MO

#12 Sep 16, 2013
I understand that they're not having the A mods next year. Does that mean the 36 car will contaminate the late model class...whether he does or not, whats next for the track?
Truth

United States

#13 Sep 16, 2013
who knows, all depends on what Martin wants
haha

United States

#14 Sep 17, 2013
You guys pay money to go to the races its the same crap every week
most unknown

West Plains, MO

#15 Sep 21, 2013
instead of topix whining. get a car and stuff him in the wall
Barack

Ozark, MO

#16 Sep 21, 2013
Fox wins again he is latemodel bound.
confused

United States

#17 Sep 23, 2013
Can someone please tell me if the enduro race is cancelled we heard this hoping its just a rumor were from out of the area and my friends and I have 4 cars we have built ready to go for this ive tried to call but just get the machine some info would be great we have spent a lot of money for this thanks
Barack

Ozark, MO

#18 Sep 23, 2013
Their website says it is still on but thay have canceled the 5000 to win crate latemodel race in oct.
confused

United States

#19 Sep 23, 2013
Barack wrote:
Their website says it is still on but thay have canceled the 5000 to win crate latemodel race in oct.
hope so we put a lot of time and money in the cars dont know how they could do that to people
Truth

United States

#20 Sep 23, 2013
$5000 is canceled due to lack of sponsorship so they say. Wow do I miss the Gibsons! They never backed out of a scheduled big race. Rain outs were most always made up as well. How many times have they canceled big races in 3 years.
Truth

United States

#21 Sep 23, 2013
If only Logan had a Crate Late Model then the race would be on no matter what.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad body odor (Jan '16) 16 min AmedmentForElf 24
news for creasy bear 1 hr elf 13
Jerry Lewis 1 hr elf 11
new study reveals 1 hr elf 5
funhouse 1 hr Titus 2 3
So...about that wall.... 2 hr Drug user 4
Hot red head 3 hr Dude 4

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages