Rejoice...Obamacare is a SUCCESS!
grave digger

Rogersville, MO

#84 Oct 29, 2013
TFYQA wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you sure showed me!! I will win an argument by refusing to admit I lost two hours ago... wow. Very mature grave digger. btw stop insulting me with your closed minded left-right political labels. If anything I am a populist with a slight tint of I don't put up with rich elites wiping their ass with my constitution. Punk.
By the way, your incoherent attempt to slander my argument with false accusations of "Babble", would be much more effective if you had a vocabualry above third grade. Isn't it passed your bed time?
whats real mature is and adult like yourself on a topix fighting with someone who lead you on like a puppet,,,ha haa haaa,,,a populist,,,a self claimed idiot with no political party but can fix all problems of goverment,,,
grave digger

Rogersville, MO

#85 Oct 29, 2013
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush and his Republican henchmen screwed this country up so bad that it would have descended into chaos had it not been for Obama and the democrate saving it. And yes I know your party line propaganda "You can't blame the Republicans no more" but let's face we can will and should. Bush and his henchmen GOP looted the country and left it a burning hull. The only thing Republicans have done since is continue to sabotage it. We are lucky to have stayed afloat let alone make all the advancements we have. It will take many more years on Democratic governance to get things back to the Clinton years of low unemployed and gas prices. So you see you and your eluk are the parasites killing this country. Your kind are treasonous and worthy of proper disposition thereof save the fact that most of you are not intelligent enough to stand trial.
what you lefty people gunna say after obama is long gone?,,,still gunna blame bush?,,,and didnt clintons low unemployment and gas prices started to go up in clintons last term?,,,you know,,,his cover-up yrs,,,,
grave digger

Rogersville, MO

#86 Oct 29, 2013
Cops are military too wrote:
Stop hating on Bill because he got some Monica! Have you seen Hillary?! Monica was a freaking supermodel, not just by appearance, but she didn't come off as a complete C*** right off! I feel BAD for Bush honestly, being born into a family were he had not choice but to listen or be killed! Yes, people hate him simply because of his family name. And if he disobey dear daddy I don't think his family blood would keep him safe and let them love him anyway! He was an idiot born into a bad situation. His bosses were mean to him, you know he wasn't REALLY the one calling shots right?! Bill wasn't either but they got rid of him by ratting out his BJ and making a big deal of it because he didn't want to roll over and take it. Wasn't it Al Gore that they made go away too when he wouldn't roll over and take it!? Cause those figurehead are really in power? Ha...they aren't, but if they try and be, they are REPLACED...for people who will be bought off!
wasnt al gore the one who sold the world the fake global warming with made up reports,,,cuz they just come out with the temp of the earth is a degree cooler,,,and a couple scientist come out a few yrs after hero gores push and said the reports were faked?,,,and didnt he just sell his tv news station to the middle east tv news station that the American haters use to push their muslim hate?,,,and clinton left office cuz his term ended not cuz he wouldnt roll over,,,ha haa haaa
Alex Drones

Sparta, MO

#87 Oct 29, 2013
It is not about Left or Right: it's about a One World Government. The international banks plan to loot the people of the United States and turn them into slaves on a Global Plantation.

infowars.com Because there is a war on for your mind!
TFYQA

Branson, MO

#88 Oct 29, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>you dont beleive bush has the mental capability to mastermind anything?,,,but he became the president of the united states and your a self claimed smart one on a internet topix,,,,ha haa haaa
Its ok to cry sometimes Digger. Go ahead and let it out. You'll feel better.
TFYQA

Branson, MO

#89 Oct 29, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>wasnt al gore the one who sold the world the fake global warming with made up reports,,,cuz they just come out with the temp of the earth is a degree cooler,,,and a couple scientist come out a few yrs after hero gores push and said the reports were faked?,,,and didnt he just sell his tv news station to the middle east tv news station that the American haters use to push their muslim hate?,,,and clinton left office cuz his term ended not cuz he wouldnt roll over,,,ha haa haaa
according to the U.S. Climatic Data Center, 2012 set 30,313 new records for the hottest temperatures ever recorded. But, yeah those were all fake. Your incapable of thought. Stop defiling the world with your ignorance
TFYQA

Branson, MO

#90 Oct 29, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>whats real mature is and adult like yourself on a topix fighting with someone who lead you on like a puppet,,,ha haa haaa,,,a populist,,,a self claimed idiot with no political party but can fix all problems of goverment,,,
Are you really too simple to google populist? You should probably leave debate to those who are capable of simple thought processes and go back to what you are good at.... being an ignorant drone controlled by the mainstream media. You attack anyone that attempts to think for themselves. You know why? Because you are an idiot and you can't think for yourself, you feel threatened so you lash out. Its ok if you don't agree with me, just don't try to debate me when you know nothing beyond what FOX news says.

P.S. I never claimed to be smart, but thanks for the compliment.
TFYQA

Branson, MO

#91 Oct 29, 2013
Look Grave digger, let me help you out here. You lost an argument. Now, hang your head in shame, cry if you must, but get over it.
Political Science Dude

Sparta, MO

#92 Oct 29, 2013
TFYQA wrote:
Look Grave digger, let me help you out here. You lost an argument. Now, hang your head in shame, cry if you must, but get over it.
That's like asking a possum politely not to come back for the cat food that you leave out on the porch night after night. You know he'll be back for the food even though he's going to keep getting whacked on the head.
Cops are military too

Branson, MO

#94 Oct 29, 2013
Political Science Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
That's like asking a possum politely not to come back for the cat food that you leave out on the porch night after night. You know he'll be back for the food even though he's going to keep getting whacked on the head.
I couldn't agree more. It is my mistake to expect the ignorant to comprehend they have lost a debate when they are wholly incapable of the most basic thought processes.
TFYQA

Springfield, MO

#96 Oct 29, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>so clinton walked away from being the president before his term ended?,,,and that would of made gore the president of the united states,,,wow,,,didnt know America had a president gore,,,and by the way,,,the rest of your post is all made up crap jibberish babble,,,cuz after reading clinton stepped down as president part threw the grave digger for a loop,,,
Clinton didn't step down your right.(Go ahead and dance, it was bound to happen at least once in your life.) However, he was impeached, but was not removed from office because the Senate failed to pass the 2/3 vote necessary to remove him from his office.
TFYQA

Springfield, MO

#97 Oct 29, 2013
Ignoring the truth don't make your right. It makes you ignorant.
Cops are military too

Branson, MO

#98 Oct 29, 2013
He was technically impeached, and before he was he DID ADMIT it. And since this occurred he was basically POINTLESS....because he got head!? That isn't his fault they kept him from doing his job, because he had an affair?! At least he done his job, Bush can't even give a SPEECH, and Obama is away on vacation....just because you can not UNDERSTAND laws, and legal terms, etc...don't get mad at me. I have a feeling there is a lot you don't understand.

Here is your Bush, that mastermind of a man

&li st=RD02DEbZqvMu2cQ
grave digger

Rogersville, MO

#99 Oct 29, 2013
He was technically impeached, and before he was he DID ADMIT it. And since this occurred he was basically POINTLESS....because he got head!? That isn't his fault they kept him from doing his job, because he had an affair?! At least he done his job, Bush can't even give a SPEECH, and Obama is away on vacation....just because you can not UNDERSTAND laws, and legal terms, etc...don't get mad at me. I have a feeling there is a lot you don't understand.
Here is your Bush, that mastermind of a man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KBm5ZSWbD14XX&list=RD02DE bZqvMu2cQ
thats not what you posted in the post the grave digger responded to,,,so shut it,,,and we all know you dont like bush,,,but bush isnt the president now is he,,,your abamawama is and he has been caught in way more scandles then any other presidents put together,,,and its not over finding out what else the obamawama is involved in,,,now there is another about to blow wide open of his mrs obamawama school freind is the one who got the wide open-end goverment contract to start the obamacare website thats failed,,,costing millions and millions of tax money,,,and twice that to fix it,,,holy crap,,that ontop the democrats themselves are turning on their own guy,,,except for a few diehards like you and hillary,,,ha haa haaa,,,hey,,,guess what,,,obamawama lied and admitted it,,,everybody gets to pay for obamacare,,,ha haa haaa,,,now listen,,,you and that other lefty who claim to know everything the grave digger doesnt and are on here posting like little school ground bully sore losers,,,please keep it up,,,cuz its funny to watch 2 lefty idiots bury themselves,,,ha haa haaa,,,bush was way better then obama,,,ha haa haaa,,,vote republican,,,
TFYQA

Springfield, MO

#100 Oct 29, 2013
I've been sitting here attempting to come up with a burn in retaliation to you calling me "lefty" despite my several attempts to educate you on that subject. You know what I figured out digger? I cannot possibly burn, hurt, make fun of, or humiliate you anywhere near as bad as you do to yourself every single time you open your mouth. SO from now on, my insult to you will be to watch as you open your mouth yet again and prove to the world just how special you truly are.

P.S. I never once bullied you. I stood up to you and your tyrannical ignorance. Everytime someone posts anything with any intellectual content you riddicule them, attack them, and ruin the topic. Frankly, you are the bully and I, as well as a great many on topix I would imagine, am fed up with it. Do us all a favor? Think before you type
Cops are military too

Branson, MO

#101 Oct 29, 2013
I am not for Obama either! I tried to explain to you how Obamacare is a joke....

Hillary is a joke....
Obama...
Bush ( is the BIGGEST joke)
Bill is a joke too...but he still beat them all BY FAR!

And as for posting like a school bully...

I mentioned a LONG time ago...that I thought Bush sucked! This is what happened! You CRIED! And you CRIED! I am not a lefty, righty, I follow NO PARTY! I am FOR AMERICA, just not the LIE OF ONE it has BECOME! And vote all you want, if you believe your vote really counts, be my guest!

You got MAD and CALLED ME A RETARD because I didn't agree with you a long time ago, then AFTER saying it was nice I had a big family, you were so UPSET...you mouthed me for it because I upset you and didn't agree with you, and attacked me on a personal level involving my ability to be a parent. Than further more, you places ALL LIBERALS as AGAINIST GOD?! But yes digger, I am a bully, because I was a smart*** back?! That makes me a bully, and me defending myself. I admitted I was wrong, he didn't ACTUALLY leave, my bad, but he WAS more less powerless even for a figurehead at that point. Sorry I am not a fan of someone who can't even form a thought for HIMSELF (BUSH), let alone apply others threw a speech. But it usually goes, monkey see, monkey do, you follow your beloved leaders like the Bush family. But when all my friends jump off a bridge, I am not going to jump too.

I even apologized because I confused you with being pro Obamacare at first and it was Tim. I can ADMIT when I am WRONG, Bill did not leave, but however he was pointless then and it wasn't really his fault, sure that BJ was worth that whole ordeal?! Wonder how much people like you would be okay spending to get rid of someone for getting a hummer, but not killing tons of his own people on a conspiracy plot.

I have also gone back and forth with Tim on post before because he seems to been a one sided, sex bias pig, but at least he can walk away when he is wrong, admit it, and say more than,,,,,hahahahah,,,,,ah,,,pu nk,,,,cry,,,,when people hurt his feelings?! I am sorry Tim, digger is indeed dumber than you! You are just a jerk (yes, this is somehow better, than being on digger level).

As for those crayons, I am done talking to you, I however will let you keep those crayons if you want them still, since you are so special. I know a place you can shove them too!:)
tim

Overland Park, KS

#102 Oct 29, 2013
I am not for Obama either! I tried to explain to you how Obamacare is a joke....
Hillary is a joke....
Obama...
And as for posting like a school bully...
I mentioned a LONG time ago...that I thought Bush sucked! This is what happened! You CRIED! And you CRIED! I am not a lefty, righty, I follow NO PARTY! I am FOR AMERICA, just not the LIE OF ONE it has BECOME! And vote all you want, if you believe your vote really counts, be my guest!
You got MAD and CALLED ME A RETARD because I didn't agree with you a long time ago, then AFTER saying it was nice I had a big family, you were so UPSET...you mouthed me for it because I upset you and didn't agree with you, and attacked me on a personal level involving my ability to be a parent. Than further more, you places ALL LIBERALS as AGAINIST GOD?! But yes digger, I am a bully, because I was a smart*** back?! That makes me a bully, and me defending myself. I admitted I was wrong, he didn't ACTUALLY leave, my bad, but he WAS more less powerless even for a figurehead at that point. Sorry I am not a fan of someone who can't even form a thought for HIMSELF (BUSH), let alone apply others threw a speech. But it usually goes, monkey see, monkey do, you follow your beloved leaders like the Bush family. But when all my friends jump off a bridge, I am not going to jump too.
I even apologized because I confused you with being pro Obamacare at first and it was Tim. I can ADMIT when I am WRONG, Bill did not leave, but however he was pointless then and it wasn't really his fault, sure that BJ was worth that whole ordeal?! Wonder how much people like you would be okay spending to get rid of someone for getting a hummer, but not killing tons of his own people on a conspiracy plot.
I have also gone back and forth with Tim on post before because he seems to been a one sided, sex bias pig, but at least he can walk away when he is wrong, admit it, and say more than,,,,,hahahahah,,,,,ah,,,pu nk,,,,cry,,,,when people hurt his feelings?! I am sorry Tim, digger is indeed dumber than you! You are just a jerk (yes, this is somehow better, than being on digger level).
As for those crayons, I am done talking to you, I however will let you keep those crayons if you want them still, since you are so special. I know a place you can shove them too!:)
I never was wrong and never walked away just got bored. You are like most hillbilly idiots and have the same mind set (a true testimony of how bad the educational system is) of believing your Republican masters and there fox news propaganda machinery. You simply have been brain washed to the point that your mind will not allow you to think. Now please don't think I am walking away but I like to give the company at least one good hours work a night to kinda pay them back for the use of the computer and free WiFi.
tim

Overland Park, KS

#103 Oct 29, 2013
Alex Drones wrote:
It is not about Left or Right: it's about a One World Government. The international banks plan to loot the people of the United States and turn them into slaves on a Global Plantation.
infowars.com Because there is a war on for your mind!
Bit coin.
Cops are military too

Branson, MO

#104 Oct 29, 2013
Hillary is a joke....
Obama...

I HAVE NO REPUBLICAN master! So I am hoping you are talking to digger there! Cause I don't want to have say sorry to digger over you Tim.
grave digger

Rogersville, MO

#105 Oct 29, 2013
TFYQA wrote:
I've been sitting here attempting to come up with a burn in retaliation to you calling me "lefty" despite my several attempts to educate you on that subject. You know what I figured out digger? I cannot possibly burn, hurt, make fun of, or humiliate you anywhere near as bad as you do to yourself every single time you open your mouth. SO from now on, my insult to you will be to watch as you open your mouth yet again and prove to the world just how special you truly are.
P.S. I never once bullied you. I stood up to you and your tyrannical ignorance. Everytime someone posts anything with any intellectual content you riddicule them, attack them, and ruin the topic. Frankly, you are the bully and I, as well as a great many on topix I would imagine, am fed up with it. Do us all a favor? Think before you type
nice try at a cover up,,,so keep crying the grave digger a river,,,ha haa haaa,,,ps,,,you gave your opinions and the grave digger gave the grave diggers opinions,,,and you cant stand to be proven wrong,,,so shut it bully,,,cuz the proof is in all the past post on this site of who is the bully,,,or who attacked who,,,ps2,,,asked if you were retarded from what you posted,,,cuz it sounded retarded,,,ha haa haaa,,,now go back and re-read every post and see who is the real bully,,,punk,,,ha haa haaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Brown banning Bible in California 16 min Hatzhitsue 16
Regina Hilleman 13 hr I know 3
NRA incoming donations TRIPLE 22 hr cpt_redbeard 150
Jesse Dalton 22 hr cpt_redbeard 14
milfs Sat Justforfun 1
gay hangout (Jun '10) Sat FloppyDick 72
Target practice Sat GonnaGetMine 1

West Plains Jobs

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages