Cops are military too

Ava, MO

#63 Oct 28, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>didnt prove a thing,,,and the grave digger could care less who shot who,,,cuz it was in the hip and buttocks,,,you dummy,,,and bush isnt guilty of war crimes,,,so shut it,,,ha haa haaa
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt...

He doesn't regret it though, he made the right decision says Cheney!
TFYQA

Springfield, MO

#64 Oct 28, 2013
"peace keepers?" that must be why nearly EVERY country in the world is having anti-american rallies. Because they hate it when we keep the peace. Good job!! You solved the case!

You know, usually the proper etiquette for losing an argument is to hang your head in shame and lose with dignity. Or I guess, ",,,shut it you non American cry baby and just shut it,,,ha haa haaa." works too.

So, I guess the tens of thousands of innocent Japanese that were incenerated in the blink of an eye were "evil" and deserved it? You know how many of those were children?

One last question, has it ever occured to you to think before you speak or type? Or does that just come out like diarrhea of the mind?
TFYQA

Springfield, MO

#65 Oct 28, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>why are you argueing in the first place?,,,cuz the grave digger isnt argueing with anyone,,just posting facts that piss you lefty screwballs off,,,ha haa haaa,,,bush was a way better president then obama ever will be or can be,,ha haa haaa,,,and the only mental patient the grave digger sees is you and your freind the claimed mother of 6,,,ha haa haaa,,,who likes crayons,,,ha haa haaa,,,like you,,,a lefty idiot,,,ha haa haaa,,,what you two gunna do?,,,cry like lefties,,,
No, I'll tell you what i'll do. I will expose the depth of your apparant lack of intelect and show you just exactly how dumb you are. The only crying i'll be doing is when you offer your futile attempt to refute my arguments with absurd stupidity, at that point I roll on the floor laughing so hard that, yes I will cry.(with your mother.)

Your "facts" are about as laughable as your attempt to win an argument. I am not "a lefty, nor am I Democrat, or Liberal." Obama is nearly as dumb as Bush, but not quite. Nobody, save yourself has reached that level of stupidity.
TFYQA

Springfield, MO

#66 Oct 28, 2013
oh wait ha haa haaa,,,,,, thats,,,, how,,, you ,, win a,,, an ,,,, argument,,, right? ha hahhahahahahha
Cops are military too

Ava, MO

#68 Oct 28, 2013
Yes this is bias, but I am glad I am the one reproducing and not YOU digger! And now digger, my offer for letting you use crayons is off the table. My children can do far more productive things with them, like cute stick figures!

NO SARCASIM INTENTED
Hannibal

Lenexa, KS

#69 Oct 28, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>and tim,,,we know your a democrat obamacare supporter,,,health care for everyone is a good thing,,,but the problem is,,,even the democrats know that when this obamacare bill rolls out in full it was a bad law,,,so remember when the shit hits the fan down the road,,,either your not gunna post under tim no more or not post at all cuz topix folk aint stupid and will remind you of all these post of yours today,,,and you will have alot explaining to do,,,the problem with obama is,,,,he is way to secret,,,wont answer the questions,,,wont tell the truth or explain any of the many scandle questions,,,this is not a good person to be the peoples president,,,and you will see this in a few short yrs,,,
You know nothing and of course you will be wrong as usual. Never said toplx folk was stupid just those of you posting lies about the ACA and the wonderful liberals that you owe your very existence to (think about that before you spout off- that your dnot) you see you and your kind are parasites on the human race. You refuse to educate youselfs and go out of your way to lead others to there ruin with your lies. And worst of all your kind procreate creating generation after generation of even worst offspring.
grave digger

Branson, MO

#70 Oct 28, 2013
TFYQA wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'll tell you what i'll do. I will expose the depth of your apparant lack of intelect and show you just exactly how dumb you are. The only crying i'll be doing is when you offer your futile attempt to refute my arguments with absurd stupidity, at that point I roll on the floor laughing so hard that, yes I will cry.(with your mother.)
Your "facts" are about as laughable as your attempt to win an argument. I am not "a lefty, nor am I Democrat, or Liberal." Obama is nearly as dumb as Bush, but not quite. Nobody, save yourself has reached that level of stupidity.
your babble makes the grave digger have tummy pains,,,the world is in an up-roar not because of America,,,but the islamist terrorist groups,,,so save your cry baby non facts for someone else,,,ps,,,islamic terrorist group is branched off the islam muslim,,,the muslim seeks peace and beleive muhammad was the main guy,,,but the islamic terrorist think his pappy in law was or his wife was or somebody else was,,,and when they read the quran or whatever their book is called see that all islam muslims should follow the laws of no infidels,,,but the normal muslim dont see it that way and the women have rights and this pissed them off and thats why they are killing their own plus the west which is concidered christians,,,and then iraq people loved America getting rid of that evil sudam hussain and his army of killers,,,so your facts are left sided cuz you hate bush,,,so shut it,,,punk,,,your evil ways have no power over the grave digger,,,ha haa haaa,,,ps,,,they make pills for adults who roll around a floor like an idiot,,,ha haa haaa,,,ps2,,,do you wanna see the grave digger win over you?,,,just wont answer any more of your post and this you wont be able to stand cuz the grave digger won,,,ha haa haaa,,,ps3,,,you lost,,,ha haa haaa,,,ps4,,,yep,,,still lost,,,ha haa haaa,,,shhhhh,,,silence,,,good bye loser,,,,ha haa haaa
Cops are military too

Ava, MO

#71 Oct 28, 2013

Bush

did he slip?! REALLY...want more...there are more...he's not the brightest....no wonder you feel such a fondness
grave digger

Branson, MO

#72 Oct 28, 2013
Hannibal wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing and of course you will be wrong as usual. Never said toplx folk was stupid just those of you posting lies about the ACA and the wonderful liberals that you owe your very existence to (think about that before you spout off- that your dnot) you see you and your kind are parasites on the human race. You refuse to educate youselfs and go out of your way to lead others to there ruin with your lies. And worst of all your kind procreate creating generation after generation of even worst offspring.
a wonderful liberal?,,,your right,,,librals are parasites,,,cuz your educated librerals are the reason we be in this spot today,,,so smart they smarter the GOD,,,or wait,,,GOD isnt real to a liberal,,,cuz a liberal is smarter then GOD,,,get real lefty,,,your boss has only a few short yrs left in power and the way it looks now,,,the mid term elections should sway washington further from the left,,,then bam,,,your un-holy leader is gone forever,,,ha haa haaa,,,
grave digger

Branson, MO

#73 Oct 28, 2013
Cops are military too wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jpMzkIR1ymwXX
Bush
did he slip?! REALLY...want more...there are more...he's not the brightest....no wonder you feel such a fondness
but always gunna be better then obama,,,ha haa haaa
Cops are military too

Ava, MO

#74 Oct 28, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>your babble makes the grave digger have tummy pains,,,the world is in an up-roar not because of America,,,but the islamist terrorist groups,,,so save your cry baby non facts for someone else,,,ps,,,islamic terrorist group is branched off the islam muslim,,,the muslim seeks peace and beleive muhammad was the main guy,,,but the islamic terrorist think his pappy in law was or his wife was or somebody else was,,,and when they read the quran or whatever their book is called see that all islam muslims should follow the laws of no infidels,,,but the normal muslim dont see it that way and the women have rights and this pissed them off and thats why they are killing their own plus the west which is concidered christians,,,and then iraq people loved America getting rid of that evil sudam hussain and his army of killers,,,so your facts are left sided cuz you hate bush,,,so shut it,,,punk,,,your evil ways have no power over the grave digger,,,ha haa haaa,,,ps,,,they make pills for adults who roll around a floor like an idiot,,,ha haa haaa,,,ps2,,,do you wanna see the grave digger win over you?,,,just wont answer any more of your post and this you wont be able to stand cuz the grave digger won,,,ha haa haaa,,,ps3,,,you lost,,,ha haa haaa,,,ps4,,,yep,,,still lost,,,ha haa haaa,,,shhhhh,,,silence,,,good bye loser,,,,ha haa haaa
He doesn't hate Bush. It's wrong to hate, let alone the handicap! Btw my favorite part of your posts is how you DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT for "sure" yourself....yet you question others

Grave Digger Quote
"and when they read the quran or whatever their book is called"

I sure countries love it when we enforce our laws, ourselves, shot and blow them up their babies up, and steal their stuff....like we do ALL OVER! But yes...people like how we keep "peace" like this. I am sure you wouldn't mind if I can to your house, bossed you around, shot around, stole your stuff, we would be friends...right?! We would make peace wouldn't we?!

We don't hate you either digger! It's okay, I take it back, I will let you play with the crayons if it makes your tummy feel better!

Poor digger....btw....do you remember what the topix was about originally digger?! Obamacare....I made ONE little comment about your Mr.Bush...and you fell to pieces!
Cops are military too

Ava, MO

#75 Oct 28, 2013
Oh... and God...since I know you are a Christian digger, sent Jesus to preach PEACE! I don't think he said "kill for peace" ...for this is love?! Just because people don't agree with you, doesn't mean they are against God! Drama queen much digger....I don't think God is concerned too much with politics....I dunno...perhaps God is too busy...being IDK ...GOD .... WOW ...Yeah I am done here digger...you are just being mean to people now....without reasoning at all!
TFYQA

Springfield, MO

#76 Oct 28, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you don't think its a possibility that Bush simple acted on the WRONG information ?
Don't get me wrong, I dont believe Bush has the mental capability to "mastermind" anything, that being said, it is possible he acted on wrong information. I do not know. What I do know, is that the war in Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11, which america was led to believe it did, and Bush and Cheney both stood to gain from the war. It is most plausible that Bush, like other presidents, are mere meat puppets dancing for the banker elites operating behind the scenes, the ones that own weapons manufactures, or even bigger; those that control the federal reserve and world banks.
TFYQA

Springfield, MO

#77 Oct 28, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>your babble makes the grave digger have tummy pains,,,the world is in an up-roar not because of America,,,but the islamist terrorist groups,,,so save your cry baby non facts for someone else,,,ps,,,islamic terrorist group is branched off the islam muslim,,,the muslim seeks peace and beleive muhammad was the main guy,,,but the islamic terrorist think his pappy in law was or his wife was or somebody else was,,,and when they read the quran or whatever their book is called see that all islam muslims should follow the laws of no infidels,,,but the normal muslim dont see it that way and the women have rights and this pissed them off and thats why they are killing their own plus the west which is concidered christians,,,and then iraq people loved America getting rid of that evil sudam hussain and his army of killers,,,so your facts are left sided cuz you hate bush,,,so shut it,,,punk,,,your evil ways have no power over the grave digger,,,ha haa haaa,,,ps,,,they make pills for adults who roll around a floor like an idiot,,,ha haa haaa,,,ps2,,,do you wanna see the grave digger win over you?,,,just wont answer any more of your post and this you wont be able to stand cuz the grave digger won,,,ha haa haaa,,,ps3,,,you lost,,,ha haa haaa,,,ps4,,,yep,,,still lost,,,ha haa haaa,,,shhhhh,,,silence,,,good bye loser,,,,ha haa haaa
Boy you sure showed me!! I will win an argument by refusing to admit I lost two hours ago... wow. Very mature grave digger. btw stop insulting me with your closed minded left-right political labels. If anything I am a populist with a slight tint of I don't put up with rich elites wiping their ass with my constitution. Punk.

By the way, your incoherent attempt to slander my argument with false accusations of "Babble", would be much more effective if you had a vocabualry above third grade. Isn't it passed your bed time?
grave digger

Branson, MO

#78 Oct 28, 2013
Cops are military too wrote:
Oh... and God...since I know you are a Christian digger, sent Jesus to preach PEACE! I don't think he said "kill for peace" ...for this is love?! Just because people don't agree with you, doesn't mean they are against God! Drama queen much digger....I don't think God is concerned too much with politics....I dunno...perhaps God is too busy...being IDK ...GOD .... WOW ...Yeah I am done here digger...you are just being mean to people now....without reasoning at all!
yes,,,take a ambien or drink some warm milk,,,cuz all you do is babble,,,its after midnight and we have alot of rain coming in about 7am,,,aint gots time to teach you about the muslim beleifs and why they attacked the 2 world trade center buildings,,,thats world trade buildings the islamic terrorist under osama bin laden attacked and destroyed,,,by the way,,,osama bin laden attacked other intrest while your fav pervert clinton was president,,,but he was to busy to think osama bin laden was a big threat getting sexed up by whores,,,just that osama bin laden and his groups held off russia for a decade long war,,,
TFYQA

Springfield, MO

#79 Oct 28, 2013
now, quickly go google populist so you know what im talking about. Maybe you'll learn another political term you can add to your one word political vocabualry: "lefty". Please.

By the way, my rhetoric made you nauseated because your tiny little grey cells became overheated and began missfiring after the first sentence.

but yeah... you won! go team digger
tim

Lenexa, KS

#80 Oct 28, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>a wonderful liberal?,,,your right,,,librals are parasites,,,cuz your educated librerals are the read in this spot today,,,so smart they smarter the GOD,,,or wait,,,GOD isnt real to a liberal,,,cuz a liberal is smarter then GOD,,,get real lefty,,,your boss has only a few short yrs left in power and the way it looks now,,,the mid term elections should sway washington further from the left,,,then bam,,,your un-holy leader is gone forever,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Bush and his Republican henchmen screwed this country up so bad that it would have descended into chaos had it not been for Obama and the democrate saving it. And yes I know your party line propaganda "You can't blame the Republicans no more" but let's face we can will and should. Bush and his henchmen GOP looted the country and left it a burning hull. The only thing Republicans have done since is continue to sabotage it. We are lucky to have stayed afloat let alone make all the advancements we have. It will take many more years on Democratic governance to get things back to the Clinton years of low unemployed and gas prices. So you see you and your eluk are the parasites killing this country. Your kind are treasonous and worthy of proper disposition thereof save the fact that most of you are not intelligent enough to stand trial.
Cops are military too

Ava, MO

#81 Oct 28, 2013
TFYQA wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you sure showed me!! I will win an argument by refusing to admit I lost two hours ago... wow. Very mature grave digger. btw stop insulting me with your closed minded left-right political labels. If anything I am a populist with a slight tint of I don't put up with rich elites wiping their ass with my constitution. Punk.
By the way, your incoherent attempt to slander my argument with false accusations of "Babble", would be much more effective if you had a vocabualry above third grade. Isn't it passed your bed time?
Second grade has stricter vocabulary requirements...this is sadly no joke. Yes Malcom X can out spell him by far! No joke! And not shocking!
Cops are military too

Branson, MO

#82 Oct 28, 2013
Stop hating on Bill because he got some Monica! Have you seen Hillary?! Monica was a freaking supermodel, not just by appearance, but she didn't come off as a complete C*** right off! I feel BAD for Bush honestly, being born into a family were he had not choice but to listen or be killed! Yes, people hate him simply because of his family name. And if he disobey dear daddy I don't think his family blood would keep him safe and let them love him anyway! He was an idiot born into a bad situation. His bosses were mean to him, you know he wasn't REALLY the one calling shots right?! Bill wasn't either but they got rid of him by ratting out his BJ and making a big deal of it because he didn't want to roll over and take it. Wasn't it Al Gore that they made go away too when he wouldn't roll over and take it!? Cause those figurehead are really in power? Ha...they aren't, but if they try and be, they are REPLACED...for people who will be bought off!
grave digger

Branson, MO

#83 Oct 29, 2013
TFYQA wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get me wrong, I dont believe Bush has the mental capability to "mastermind" anything, that being said, it is possible he acted on wrong information. I do not know. What I do know, is that the war in Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11, which america was led to believe it did, and Bush and Cheney both stood to gain from the war. It is most plausible that Bush, like other presidents, are mere meat puppets dancing for the banker elites operating behind the scenes, the ones that own weapons manufactures, or even bigger; those that control the federal reserve and world banks.
you dont beleive bush has the mental capability to mastermind anything?,,,but he became the president of the united states and your a self claimed smart one on a internet topix,,,,ha haa haaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richards high school 4 min leeroy 21
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr RepugliKKKans 99,256
Incompetent Monkey Ears is off to Hawaii! 2 hr chen dragon 5
Low-Visibilty Paperboy 2 hr The Watch 70
All remaining Christmas trees $20 4 hr Great 3
Anyone know of a bank in town that offers a FRE... 6 hr Free Spirit 10
Michelle Obama Hates Racist Whities 7 hr Michelle Hussein ... 9
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:25 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:25PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams
Bleacher Report 8:44 PM
Complete Week 16 Preview for New York
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs' Week 16 Preview vs. Steelers
Bleacher Report10:58 AM
Polamalu (Knee) Likely to Sit Sunday