Rejoice...Obamacare is a SUCCESS!

Posted in the West Plains Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Police State

Sparta, MO

#1 Oct 24, 2013
You might want to consider punching an Obama supporter in the face after watching this. This guy is spot on as he dissects Obamacare layer by layer. It's both frightening and infuriating all at the same time: http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/obamaca...
Police State

Sparta, MO

#2 Oct 24, 2013
And another thing, you can't just say "screw it" and not pay it because the government will gradually bankrupt you with the fines for "not" having health insurance. Our political leaders have failed us. Revolution anyone while we still can afford battle supplies???
number 9

United States

#3 Oct 24, 2013
Police State wrote:
And another thing, you can't just say "screw it" and not pay it because the government will gradually bankrupt you with the fines for "not" having health insurance. Our political leaders have failed us. Revolution anyone while we still can afford battle supplies???
Works for me!
Nancy

West Plains, MO

#4 Oct 24, 2013
number 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Works for me!
The video is locked on the link you provided. Hmmmm.........
grave digger

Branson, MO

#5 Oct 24, 2013
obamacare is the law,,,give it another month and the website sign up will be running smooth and you all can sign up,,,they hired a bad company and obama put the wrong person in charge of it,,,now if the grave digger was in charge of that website sign up job for president obama,,,the grave digger would of made the sign up a facebook page where all you had to do is hit the like button,,,but the grave digger wasnt hired to do that job,,,ha haa haaa,,,so give it a few more weeks and everything will work like a brand new dishwasher from sears,,,runs smooth and gets the job done,,,ha haa haaa,,,and if obamacare ruins this nation like some think,,,then feel sorry for obama and his family and freinds having to move to another country,,,ha haa haaa,,,just like hitler and his freinds had to run to south america,,,couldnt call germany their home no longer now could they,,,and its,,,still a country called germany,,,
tim

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Oct 24, 2013
Police State wrote:
You might want to consider punching an Obama supporter in the face after watching this. This guy is spot on as he dissects Obamacare layer by layer. It's both frightening and infuriating all at the same time: http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/obamaca...
Just another right wing propaganda shit pit scare tactic. Just like the new deal had its rich bitch haters so will the ACA. Learn a lesson from history.
number 9

United States

#7 Oct 25, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>The video is locked on the link you provided. Hmmmm.........
I didn't post a link. I think you meant the person who originated this thread.
David Paul

Ozark, MO

#8 Oct 25, 2013
Obama should be Impeached. I don't even no what to say to people that still support this Idiot. I mean don't you ever pull your head out of your ass and see things for what they are. If you support Obama You need help.
Police State

Branson, MO

#9 Oct 25, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>
The video is locked on the link you provided. Hmmmm.........
It worked for me when I tried it again, but here's the Youtube version:
grave digger

Branson, MO

#10 Oct 25, 2013
David Paul wrote:
Obama should be Impeached. I don't even no what to say to people that still support this Idiot. I mean don't you ever pull your head out of your ass and see things for what they are. If you support Obama You need help.
the grave digger voted for obama 6 times in the last 2 elections,,,and obama won fair and square,,,so shut it,,,ha haa haaa
Javier Rivera

United States

#11 Oct 25, 2013
David Paul wrote:
Obama should be Impeached..
He won reelection by 5 millions votes.
Police State

Branson, MO

#12 Oct 25, 2013
Javier Rivera wrote:
<quoted text>He won reelection by 5 millions votes.
How does your response even relate to the person's comment that you are responding to??? He's talking about "impeachment" not who received more votes from the ignorant, the illegals, and the dead! By the way, do you have your green card?
tim

Olathe, KS

#13 Oct 25, 2013
Nothing but Herb here.
Javier Rivera

United States

#14 Oct 25, 2013
The election was just a few months ago. What changed since then to remove him from office. The will of the people decide who is President.
Javier Rivera

United States

#15 Oct 25, 2013
Police State wrote:
<quoted text>
How does your response even relate to the person's comment that you are responding to??? He's talking about "impeachment" not who received more votes from the ignorant, the illegals, and the dead! By the way, do you have your green card?
I know that it sucks to lose an election but Republicans need to get used to it. It will be decades, if ever, that a Republican occupies the White House again. You can mandate ID for voters or anything thing else you want but in the end...Americans are loving people and want the best for themselves and their neighbors. Go away haters,no one is listening to you anymore.
American

Muskegon, MI

#16 Oct 25, 2013
A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury.
We are done.

Liberalism is a mental disease!
TFYQA

Branson, MO

#17 Oct 26, 2013
Just a question but, have any of you looked into signing up for Obamacare yet? Because I have and guess what? I make too LITTLE to qualify for discounted rates or subsidized pricing. NOT too MUCH, I don't make enough! In short, I will have to pay $8,972 per year for the bronze package just for my wife to have insurance. That is JUST for my wife, not my five children or myself!!! That is literally half of my yearly income for one member of my family! I called the healthcare government call center and their supervisor explained to me that if I made twice as much money, I would qualify for lower prices or even pay nothing. But, since I am 50% below the poverty level, I have to pay 100% of the premiums per person. I could literally make 97,000$ per year, and I would get discounted rates. But, since im poor, I have to pay more. Tell me OBAMA supporters, how the hell does that make sense?!
Police State

Ozark, MO

#18 Oct 26, 2013
TFYQA wrote:
Just a question but, have any of you looked into signing up for Obamacare yet? Because I have and guess what? I make too LITTLE to qualify for discounted rates or subsidized pricing. NOT too MUCH, I don't make enough! In short, I will have to pay $8,972 per year for the bronze package just for my wife to have insurance. That is JUST for my wife, not my five children or myself!!! That is literally half of my yearly income for one member of my family! I called the healthcare government call center and their supervisor explained to me that if I made twice as much money, I would qualify for lower prices or even pay nothing. But, since I am 50% below the poverty level, I have to pay 100% of the premiums per person. I could literally make 97,000$ per year, and I would get discounted rates. But, since im poor, I have to pay more. Tell me OBAMA supporters, how the hell does that make sense?!
I have learned a long time ago that asking an Obama supporter anything of importance is an incredible waste of time and energy. They make Honey Boo Boo seem intelligent. They are politically and socially retarded. And may I say, quite possibly the missing link that anthropologists have been searching for all of these years. The fact of the matter is, Obamacare "is" a success for Obama and his puppeteers. You may remember that President Barack Hussein Obama aka Barry Soetoro, stated that he wanted to "fundamentally change American". The implementation of Obamacare will do just that. It will further hurt the poor and virtually annihilate the middle class so that there will be only 2 distinct classes in America...the government-dependent poor and the elite class. Once he collapses the United States financially, the next stage of Obama's agenda is to seize all privately owned guns. If and when that is successful, it will be a complete dictatorship with no way to defend what is left of our rights and the Constitution itself. This is not a movie. This is real life. With the help of law enforcement, Homeland Security is preparing for a massive gun confiscation effort directed at American citizens. This is what the NSA spying is all about. Getting the needed information to make this transition to a slave state as smooth as possible for those in power. The FEMA facilities are not just for housing of U.S. citizens in cases of natural disasters. The military today are being asked if the would fire on unarmed American citizens and armed American citizens. That is how they will determine who to promote to positions of authority when all of this goes down. Those who comply and agree to these extreme measures get promoted, those that do not get relieved of their duties. 197 high ranking officers have been decommissioned under Obama's dictatorial reign because they would not "play along". What you are seeing today is the equivalent of a foreign takeover. You need only look at footage immediately after the Boston Bombing to see what this will look like when they come to your door when you refuse to relinquish all firearms to the state. This is only a conspiracy theory if you watch government controlled media like our resident "know nothing liberal" Tim who likes to downplay the severity and even the existence of this government takeover of this once great nation of ours.
Police State

Ozark, MO

#19 Oct 26, 2013
TFYQA wrote:
And to answer your question...no I have not and will not. Computer experts have warned citizens NOT to give out private information on this website. It would be foolish to do so. This is the government's attempt at further "DATA MINING" so that they have even more control over our lives. As I've mentioned before, the government will also be DATA MINING with the implementation of the COMMON CORE STANDARDS. Just wait and see. If you don't believe me, do your research. Groups of parents from all over the United States are fighting this. Look up Bill Gates' involvement in this if you don't believe me. Schools in Kentucky and New York have experienced a massive drop in assessment scores due to implementation of the Common Core Standards and West Plains, Missouri is going to follow suit like obedient slaves of the state. You have a curriculum director/assistant superintendent, demand her input and hold her accountable when our test scores plummet. More info here: http://bradleycountynews.wordpress.com/2013/0...
TFYQA

Branson, MO

#20 Oct 26, 2013
I am in complete agreement with you Police State. Not only is it as you say, but even worse. Did you know that Missouri passed legislation 4 years ago that allows the police to profile anyone that speaks out against the government as "terrorist?" In fact, you can be labeled terrorist for supporting a third party candidate. That is not a conspiracy theory, it is LAW. They admitted that to have a Ron Paul bumper sticker gets you put on the terrorist watch list. If you have certain paraphernalia on you , such as the movie ZEITGEIST, which if you have not seen is a must, you are considered a terrorist. The DHS just spent I think 70 million hiring private, armed guards for the IRS and other key government buildings. Why all of the sudden does the government need protection from "we the people"? Its simple, we,(those who are able to think for themselves instead of being blinded by mainstream propaganda), have been labeled terrorists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DRS Technologies Wins $34 Million in New Contra... (Apr '08) 9 hr Here ya go 5
Creasy Bear and grave digger 10 hr AmedmentForElf 8
On the by-pass today in West Plains 10 hr Karl Unger 5
Planet X , Nibiru and September 23-25 2017 10 hr Pucker Up 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 12 hr DNC is a DYING PARTY 110,166
the three of us 13 hr Eagle 9 25
bbq ribs 19 hr frankie 4

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages