kef

Voorhees, NJ

#116 Jun 18, 2012
youm listen to thompson twins it has a black guy in it..

learn to get alongs with peoples..
kef

Voorhees, NJ

#117 Jun 18, 2012
pure blacks all suck and should be replaced with biracials..
Raydot

California City, CA

#118 Jun 18, 2012
Hey, any jobs out that way? Obama gave all of the jobs in California to all the illegal aliens. He said they only are working construction and farming. Well I am a journyman carpenter, and yes I lost my job to illegal mexican aliens. My unemployment benefits have run out and there is no chance of competing with the illegal aliens. I will starve if I can't get work soon. Obama gave 800,000 job work orders to illegal aliens after already giving them 22 million job work orders a few months back. Obama did nothing to protect my job from illegal mexican aliens. I'd vote for Romney, but I will probably be dead before November. Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving anyhow. And remember, don't say Merry Christmas, it offends mexicans and muslims. Just say Happy Holiday.
ol smokey

West Plains, MO

#119 Jun 19, 2012
i wasn't racist til barrack HUSSEIN obama got in their office.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#120 Jun 19, 2012
kef wrote:
pure blacks all suck and should be replaced with biracials..
Biracial people Seem to call themselves black and deny the white half. So they both suck.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#121 Jun 19, 2012
Raydot wrote:
Hey, any jobs out that way? Obama gave all of the jobs in California to all the illegal aliens. He said they only are working construction and farming. Well I am a journyman carpenter, and yes I lost my job to illegal mexican aliens. My unemployment benefits have run out and there is no chance of competing with the illegal aliens. I will starve if I can't get work soon. Obama gave 800,000 job work orders to illegal aliens after already giving them 22 million job work orders a few months back. Obama did nothing to protect my job from illegal mexican aliens. I'd vote for Romney, but I will probably be dead before November. Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving anyhow. And remember, don't say Merry Christmas, it offends mexicans and muslims. Just say Happy Holiday.
Sorry to hear about what obama has done to you. But it's not just California it's all over. This anti American is doing everything he can to screw over Americans. Just think what he will do in his next term when he doesn't have to worry about votes anymore.

Dump obama November 2012
Sam I am

Mountain Home, AR

#122 Mar 15, 2013
I would have to say, White people who are NOT racist have only been around their own race. Never been out of the hills, Never seen a black or mexican town or area. Never been exposed to blacks. So you have no real idea what they are like.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#123 Mar 15, 2013
Sam I am wrote:
I would have to say, White people who are NOT racist have only been around their own race. Never been out of the hills, Never seen a black or mexican town or area. Never been exposed to blacks. So you have no real idea what they are like.
That is very true I respect that been to wp their are no people of color
wylie

Lampe, MO

#124 Mar 17, 2013
What is his name and where does he live?

I got something for him.
TheBigBadPoopyMa n

Branson, MO

#125 Mar 19, 2013
I'm only racist against ppl from india because they stalk me on facebook. Their like leeches once you add one the whole country starts adding you, begging to see your weiner o.O
grave digger

West Plains, MO

#126 Mar 20, 2013
the grave digger aint racist at all,,,the grave digger owns a black n white tv set,,,ha haa haaa,,,the grave digger has no problem with the sand monkey people from the middle east countries,,,ha haa haaa,,,if a mexican is illegal in this country,,,the grave digger has no problem with that,,,but the law shouldnt have a problem with the grave digger whacking them cuz they aint americans,,,ha haa haaa,,,the grave digger didnt only not vote for obama cuz he was a democrat dumbocrat,,,but because he is a black dumbocrat to boot,,,ha haa haaa,,,look at this country and world today,,,the grave digger will not learn to speak ebonics or celebrate black history month because people are black,,,ha haa haaa,,,the grave digger racist?,,,only to racist people like the racist blacks,,,racist middle eastern sand monky people who are american haters,,,old people at walmart who get in your way,,,stray cats,,,snakes,,,spiders,,,weig ht liffting lezbians,,,ha haa haaa
Agree

Vanzant, MO

#127 Mar 20, 2013
What the heck did he (it) say???
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#128 Mar 21, 2013
Agree wrote:
What the heck did he (it) say???
said,,,racist people dont own black n white tv sets and dont hate the sand monkey people of the middle eastern countries who call themselves muslim,,,anything else?,,,ha haa haaa,,,punk,,,
prayers

Edgerton, WI

#130 Sep 1, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>I have traveled all over. People are basically the same. Some are decent, some are a$$holes, some are liars, some ar honest, some are cheats, some are stupid, some are funny, some are ignorant,etc. They come in all kinds of shapes and colors. I can't stand some poeple who happen to be black. I can't stand some people who happen to be white. It has nothing to do with color, just that they are a$$holes! And are you going to answer the last question? Do you hate all blacks and would you turn down an organ transplant if it was coming from a black man? Do you turn down blood transfusions...becuase they don't indicate race on the blood, you know. LOL
I agree with this comment there is a lot of talk about blacks living off of welfare and govrmnt money! however, I know tons of white trash that live off welfare their houses or aptmnts are the nastiest places I have ever seen in my life! they don't take care of the 5 to 10 kids they have they eat off of food stamps they live on section 8 pretty much the same thing you are all saying that only blacks do!!! there are minority and scum bags in all races it just all depends on where you go that will determine what kind of scum you will see… lets be honest here black people have had the short end of the stick from the beginning of time white people have came in and tried to take over and rule things from the beginning of time and me being a Native American I know this first hand so white people stop the non sense pull your head out of your ass and look at the reality of the situation!! also not to mention the majority of molestation and pedophelia comes from WHITE MEN!!!!!!!!! so who's the true scum bags here
Akbar Chandra

India

#131 Sep 1, 2014
TheBigBadPoopyMan wrote:
I'm only racist against ppl from india because they stalk me on facebook. Their like leeches once you add one the whole country starts adding you, begging to see your weiner o.O
Show me your weiner!
al sharpton

United States

#132 Sep 1, 2014
All of them are! Let me tell you a cold hard fact about racism in this area.

West Plains PD
West Plains Fire Dept
West Plains City Workers
West Plains City Alderman
Howell County Courthouse, Commissioners, Employees, County Officials, Road Crews, Judges
Mt View & Willow Springs City Hall, Crews, and Police
West Plains Area School Boards
Willow Springs and Liberty Mountain View School Boards
State Representative and State Senator

How many blacks employed or in positions?

ZERO! Not a single black, nada, none, not even one. All those agencies and departments and they have ALL excluded blacks!

Most racist place I ever seen!
grave digger

Branson, MO

#133 Sep 1, 2014
al sharpton wrote:
All of them are! Let me tell you a cold hard fact about racism in this area.
West Plains PD
West Plains Fire Dept
West Plains City Workers
West Plains City Alderman
Howell County Courthouse, Commissioners, Employees, County Officials, Road Crews, Judges
Mt View & Willow Springs City Hall, Crews, and Police
West Plains Area School Boards
Willow Springs and Liberty Mountain View School Boards
State Representative and State Senator
How many blacks employed or in positions?
ZERO! Not a single black, nada, none, not even one. All those agencies and departments and they have ALL excluded blacks!
Most racist place I ever seen!
why are you allowed to play on the internet al sharpshitz,,,so you can stop pretending your retarded,,,and for your info,,,this whole area is 99.9999% white,,,and west plains fire dept does or did have a black fireman,,,dont know if he is still there or not but they did,,,pretty nice feller if you ask the grave digger,,,now when the black population grows am sure if a black person is qualified this black person will be hired,,,you old trouble making racist black man,,,
grave digger

Branson, MO

#134 Sep 1, 2014
prayers wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with this comment there is a lot of talk about blacks living off of welfare and govrmnt money! however, I know tons of white trash that live off welfare their houses or aptmnts are the nastiest places I have ever seen in my life! they don't take care of the 5 to 10 kids they have they eat off of food stamps they live on section 8 pretty much the same thing you are all saying that only blacks do!!! there are minority and scum bags in all races it just all depends on where you go that will determine what kind of scum you will see… lets be honest here black people have had the short end of the stick from the beginning of time white people have came in and tried to take over and rule things from the beginning of time and me being a Native American I know this first hand so white people stop the non sense pull your head out of your ass and look at the reality of the situation!! also not to mention the majority of molestation and pedophelia comes from WHITE MEN!!!!!!!!! so who's the true scum bags here
listen chief,,,your people are poor and have problems with alcaholism,,,and this is after the white man yrs and yrs and yrs ago was nice enough to give you money every month and free land to call home,,,and what does your people do with it?,,,become alcaholics,,,so straighten up your own people before telling white people how to live,,,now to the black people,,,there isnt no white man sneaking into your neighborhoods spray painting gang signs on everything,,,dealing drugs,,,making you commit the crimes,,,tearing up your own neighborhoods,,,now is there,,,,there isnt anyone keeping the black man down but the black man,,,by the way,,,you black people today didnt know any of the black slaves from slavery times just like aint no white man today knew any slave masters,,,now for the facts of life,,,the black race is the most racist race in america,,,fact,,,
Average Joe

West Plains, MO

#135 Sep 2, 2014
grave dimwit wrote:
the black race is the most racist race in america,,,fact,,,
grave dimwit, you have just shown your true colors. Congratulations. I don't care if you are occasionally mildly entertaining, you are still a backward moron who can't spell his way out of a paper bag and has offensive views. I shall abstain from reading your drivel henceforth. I wish you many years of happiness with little timmy.
grave digger

Branson, MO

#136 Sep 2, 2014
Average Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
grave dimwit, you have just shown your true colors. Congratulations. I don't care if you are occasionally mildly entertaining, you are still a backward moron who can't spell his way out of a paper bag and has offensive views. I shall abstain from reading your drivel henceforth. I wish you many years of happiness with little timmy.
the black race is the most racist race in america,,,dont believe the grave digger,,,feel free to drive thru and hang out after dark in any all black neighborhood in any big city in america,,,their not racist,,,nooooo,,,not racist at all,,,then if you survive the 99% chance you wont but lets say you do,,,after your hospital recovery time,,,paint yourself black,,,and go hang out in any all white neighborhood in america,,,then make your decission,,,until then,,,shut the hell up cuz you dont know what your talking about,,,and thats a fact jack,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 34 min The Anti Liberal 97,771
what if your kid moves out and doesnt go to sch... (Mar '12) 46 min Look at both sides 45
West Plains Makes Top 10 Creepiest Towns List 1 hr Highlander 6
Dr. Taylor or Dr. Israel? 1 hr mommyalso 2
Would this costume be too scary for Halloween? 2 hr Little Spooky 1
If Barack Hussein Obama was a giant piñata? 3 hr Lard Butt From La... 1
West Plains online yardsale (Jan '13) 6 hr Hubert 31
West Plains Dating
Find my Match

West Plains Jobs

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]