grand pubah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

There sure are alot of racist people in west plains, doesn't seem to be that many minorities around town is that why?

“Roller Cart Buffet”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

ming no racist people i love everybody
Underdunk

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

Judged:

grand pubah wrote:
There sure are alot of racist people in west plains, doesn't seem to be that many minorities around town is that why?
Well sure most folks down here are racist to a degree and thier gran pappys are still unaware they lost the civil war. Those folks are bad but not as bad as the redneck inbreds with the confederate "rag" plastered on there rusty pick ups that dont realize we all as humans began our migration from the continent of Africa!
educated

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

Judged:

Um, close the public-school lack-of-history book and do some serious research on the civil war and the confederate flag. They had little to do with racism. You're being racist by labeling confederate flag-bearers as racist.
NObull

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

Judged:

What makes me IRATE is hearing a colored person calling us "cracker" or "whitey" or. "Vanilla". White people get called racist no matter what we say even when we mean no down grading.
Underdunk

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

Judged:

educated wrote:
Um, close the public-school lack-of-history book and do some serious research on the civil war and the confederate flag. They had little to do with racism. You're being racist by labeling confederate flag-bearers as racist.
Educated? Ok I'll bite and try to keep it short. Racism back then I'd say probally no. The south thought it was there god givin right to own other human beings and treat n beat um as they will. I was refering to the confederate flags meaning since. Georgia has a good take on the flag. Confederacy of the past - it also means pride in the south of the present, I can possibly swallow that a little but that flag is a symbol of how the south wanted to subjugate and dehumanise the slaves. Similar to how the jews feel about the swastika granted with a bit less atrocities. Kinda funny how the KKK loves to fly that flag as a symbol and Neo-Nazi's love both the swastika and confederate flag, hmm what's the correlation there I wonder. I guess you could play the whole "seccession" card like most folks who are ignorant of the topic and watch to much Fox News but history is quite clear so I'll leave it at that.
jerry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

Judged:

The black guy at casey's i think his name is calvin. Well i was behind a young lady the other day that was buying milk with change. And he made a comment at the end of your welfair check. Witch i thought was very rude when she asked for the manager he laughed and said baby i am the manager.
That Aint Right

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

Judged:

jerry wrote:
The black guy at casey's i think his name is calvin. Well i was behind a young lady the other day that was buying milk with change. And he made a comment at the end of your welfair check. Witch i thought was very rude when she asked for the manager he laughed and said baby i am the manager.
If I had been there and heard that, The first thing I would have done would have been to punched him in the nose and then walked out without buying a damn thing. Then never returned to that store...

“Sincerity is a dangerous thing”

Since: May 10

West Plains

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

Judged:

There ARE a lot of racists here, but don't think only white people can be racist.
The only thing I'm against is morons, and they come in all colors.
oYAY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

sheisRabid wrote:
There ARE a lot of racists here, but don't think only white people can be racist.
WELL SAID!
livs4 the3rd

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

sheisRabid wrote:
agreed
grave digger

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

Judged:

whitey wrote:
the bible says stay with your kind.you dont like racist people move.quit bitchin.white power
the bible doesnt say that,,in the book of duet. in the old testament says to take the land he gave them and to split in three peoples,,but not cuz of race,,dummy,,so read it,,then ask yourself if i aint a jew and am a christian,,the old testament books is our foundation on bleif in GOD,,so take your kkk beleifs to intwine christian beleifs with racism back to your mommys barn,,time to grow up,,the racism in this area is the inbred folks who has cable tv and beleive everything they see on tv,,and the grave digger uses rebel flags to wipe my butt after a big dump,,every day,,and will use yours if i need too,,,,ha haa haaa
for a grave digger

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

you're pretty smart and funny. Lol
pure honky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

Judged:

jerry wrote:
If thats the negro i think it is he's a real punk. He used to drive his white girlfriends escalade around. He has been around a while i heard some sh*t he said to a white girl one time something about him and her. Some one should tell him this aint st.louis things like that could get you hurt around this town. Someone should enlighten him a little, get the watermelon out of his ears. "We's dont likes us no blackies messin wiff ar wimen ya no wat im sayin" better ax somebody yah yah oh yah and pull your pants up

“Sincerity is a dangerous thing”

Since: May 10

West Plains

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

Judged:

Seriously wrote:
Not a lot of minorities in this town? You're out of your f'ing mind. For a town this small in the middle of the ozarks there should be almost no minorties but they are everywhere, you can thank your "college" for that. That's just the blacks, anyone noticed the huge number or asians and mexicans who are also in town? As far as the "we don't like blacks wit our women" thing, you must walk around prepetually pissed off then cause every black man you see will have a white woman. Maybe why you never see any black women here, or vice versa. Sure it's always the fat and skanky white women but I mean it's the principle of the matter. Sure we are all human, that's all the tree huggers want to preach whenever something like this gets talked about. But for christ's sake stay with your own kind, this is why we end up bunch of non-white, non-black mongrels. White women these days have no self-respect, then they wonder why when they get beat or arrested for their black mans drugs no decent white man wants anything to do with them.
I would ask you if you were serious but your name hints that you are.
I literally laughed out loud at your post. Then I read where you were from and just went, "Oooh. Nevermind."
You are completely made of fail.
And you're probably the kind of man who loves it when women have no self respect, because then they're more likely to sleep with you.
And on top of it all, you think black men are the only men who abuse their women? You should know better than that. Step out into the trailer park you probably live in and open your ears.:D
Kkelly

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

People in this town are completely ignorant. Sigh..
sheisRotten

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

that guy is right on the money, your just mad because its true. Just because YOUR trailer isnt in a park does not make you any better than him. Maybe you need a good black man sounds like you need the sh*t beat out of you. haha negro lover
be real

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

That Aint Right wrote:
<quoted text>If I had been there and heard that, The first thing I would have done would have been to punched him in the nose and then walked out without buying a damn thing. Then never returned to that store...
No you wouldn't. After he kicked your ass. You would spend the night in jail for aggravated assualt. He would have went home scott free for self defense. Be realistic.
be real

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

pure honky wrote:
<quoted text> If thats the negro i think it is he's a real punk. He used to drive his white girlfriends escalade around. He has been around a while i heard some sh*t he said to a white girl one time something about him and her. Some one should tell him this aint st.louis things like that could get you hurt around this town. Someone should enlighten him a little, get the watermelon out of his ears. "We's dont likes us no blackies messin wiff ar wimen ya no wat im sayin" better ax somebody yah yah oh yah and pull your pants up
$100 says he would and could whip your ass quicker than you were able to finish that sentance if you said that to his face.
willie

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

i love kissingmy sister listing to country music
possum hunting beer drinking meth smoking confederate flag bearing lynerd sknyard i hate people i have never even seen or met i make judgement based on my low mentality sow stick to ur on kind family gang bang every friday night howell co mo usa everyday

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of113
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Democrats 4 hr Hell yah 5
i need help 5 hr Hell yah 7
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 91,999
The old Pinebrook Inn Siloam Springs (Apr '13) 6 hr Owner from 2009 to 2013 71
Missouri Teacher Speaks Out Against Common Core! 8 hr Lordy Lordy Lordy 5
How can you let a man come before you girls Mrs... 8 hr jackie 10
Local shooting 8 hr WP GUEST 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
•••
•••