“Morel Mushroom Season”

Since: Mar 13

Eminence, Missouri

#1 Mar 5, 2013
Daylight Savings Time is this Saturday night/Sunday morning. Don't forget to set your clocks up an hour.
Sleepy

United States

#2 Mar 5, 2013
Hate it!
Special Education Guy

Ozark, MO

#3 Mar 5, 2013
TreeStump73 wrote:
Daylight Savings Time is this Saturday night/Sunday morning. Don't forget to set your clocks up an hour.
I refuse to lose an hour just because the government says so! I'm going to set my clock back 24 hours and be a day ahead of you other schmucks!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 5, 2013
Special Education Guy wrote:
<quoted text>I refuse to lose an hour just because the government says so! I'm going to set my clock back 24 hours and be a day ahead of you other schmucks!
Lol

“Morel Mushroom Season”

Eminence, Missouri

#5 Mar 5, 2013
Special Education Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I refuse to lose an hour just because the government says so! I'm going to set my clock back 24 hours and be a day ahead of you other schmucks!
Wow youíre a genius, NOT. By setting your clock back you think you will be a day ahead of everyone. So letís look at it here. If it is our Friday it would be your Thursday (being you set your clocks back 24 hours) so you would actually be a day behind everyone. Clock or not by this dumb post it looks like you are already behind everyone. LMAO
tfdd

Stockton, MO

#6 Mar 5, 2013
TreeStump73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow youíre a genius, NOT. By setting your clock back you think you will be a day ahead of everyone. So letís look at it here. If it is our Friday it would be your Thursday (being you set your clocks back 24 hours) so you would actually be a day behind everyone. Clock or not by this dumb post it looks like you are already behind everyone. LMAO
Morons !!! The stupid guy would b 23 hours off duh

Rolla, Missouri

#8 Mar 6, 2013
tfdd wrote:
<quoted text>
Morons !!! The stupid guy would b 23 hours off duh
Actually if he went back 24 hours and we went ahead one he would be 25 hours behind.(24+1+25) So who is the moron? Yep that would be you tfdd! LMAO
lol

Sparta, MO

#9 Mar 6, 2013
you are all wrong, he would only be wrong by one hour, a clock doesnt take you back in time no matter how many times you rotate it back
lol you are wrong

West Plains, MO

#11 Mar 7, 2013
lol wrote:
you are all wrong, he would only be wrong by one hour, a clock doesnt take you back in time no matter how many times you rotate it back
Let's do a little math..the time hasn't changed yet so he goes back 24 the rest of us go up the 24 like always PLUS we "spring forward" one hour..so that is 25
Special Education Guy

West Plains, MO

#12 Mar 7, 2013
I believe that when all is said and done, you will all find my calculations spot on. I used my fingers and toes.
lol

Sparta, MO

#13 Mar 7, 2013
I am not wrong. Its A CLOCK. Numbers 1 thru 12. It is NOT a time machine. Just because he winds it back 24 hour doesnt change anything. He will end up setting for the same time it already is while we move ours up by 1, thus making him 1 hour off. Whats not to understand about this, lol.
One Guy

Ozark, MO

#14 Mar 7, 2013
I'm gonna unplug my clock and not worry about it. I could care less if the time is right or not.
Its a joke lol

West Plains, MO

#15 Mar 8, 2013
lol wrote:
I am not wrong. Its A CLOCK. Numbers 1 thru 12. It is NOT a time machine. Just because he winds it back 24 hour doesnt change anything. He will end up setting for the same time it already is while we move ours up by 1, thus making him 1 hour off. Whats not to understand about this, lol.
Hey, lol, its a simple math problem...you F'n %^#$%. I'm not sure if you are smart enough to realize that everyone knows there is no "time machine" You're unreal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 good things about west plains missouri (Aug '10) 12 min ljc 30
Derek Collins dead 30 min mo-ark2015 3
The grave digger 1 hr true 6
grave digger's PEN IS tiny 2 hr grave digger is c... 5
Black Gangs in Baltimore Form Pact To Take Out ... 3 hr Deport Them All 1
I will be your new king on here 5 hr king of the keys 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr RNC Rightwing NUT... 101,073
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]