Curious

Wentzville, MO

#1 Oct 3, 2009
Just wondering if there are any good haunted house in the area? And if so when and what times are they open? Thanks!
geez

Solo, MO

#2 Oct 3, 2009
ive never been to one here. but there are good ones in branson and spgf.

“Hey Neighbor”

Since: Sep 09

Reeds Spring, MO

#3 Oct 4, 2009
There is one on hwy 63 by Practical Deceptions. Across from the race track. Fears and Phobias.The crn maze is haunted too.
boo

United States

#4 Oct 6, 2009
I went to the one outside willow. It was good but the line to get in moves very slow.
shadow

Branson, MO

#5 Oct 7, 2009
This is the 8th year for the one across from the race track. Its good and I know the people that run it. A LOT of work goes into building those haunted houses! The money raised goes to support the American Legion. It opens this weekend. If you bring a canned good you get a $1.00 off. Go check it out and see what you think! Have fun!
The Butcher

Ozark, MO

#6 Oct 7, 2009
We are Fear Factory VIII: Phobias located in West Plains across from the Speedway
are 2009 season schedule can be viewed at
www.myspace.com/santana_30_days_of_night
Foster parent

Flippin, AR

#7 Oct 28, 2009
Would you folks say that the Haunted House across from the race track would be ok for a 7 year old girl and 9 year old boy, or maybe more for older kids?
BOOO

United States

#8 Oct 29, 2009
The haunted corn maze outside Cabool is very very good! It lasts about an hour and you can tell they put a ton of work into it. They open every night I think at 8 and it costs 8 dollars to get in. However if you buy a VIP ticket for 12 dollars you get right to the front of the line. We did and it was totally worth it because the normal line is very long. And it was well worth the $12, my wife got so scared she cried, but then afterward talked about how much fun it was!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 good things about west plains missouri (Aug '10) 1 hr right on Bro 24
America's CarMart West Plains 2 hr Random Hero USMC 4
Michele Bachmann: The Rapture Is Coming And It'... 2 hr bucket 4
Racist Man-Beast Michelle Hussein Obama Gets Ji... 2 hr bucket 10
Obama Is Screwing tim 2 hr Katie Jo 26
The grave digger 2 hr grave digger 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr WE ALL OWN DAWG 101,057
shooting Monday Fri sickening 30
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]