Edgar the Shopkeeper

Sparta, MO

#1 Jun 30, 2013
What did everybody think about Skyfire this year?
Charles

Overland Park, KS

#2 Jun 30, 2013
Worst yet.
okay

West Plains, MO

#3 Jun 30, 2013
Concert was really good. I think door prizes would have been must. As many people showed up the fireworks should have been bigger. That was a real disappointment. Was able to get to 63 without a problem
bob

United States

#4 Jun 30, 2013
bull crap. short, crappy, and wont be back.
what

Walnut Shade, MO

#5 Jun 30, 2013
i seen a bunch of young kids that were "parking Attendents" being morons and yelling @ elderly people A bunch of unorganized people trying to park vehicles.
Upper Crust Tad Sinclaire

Kimberling City, MO

#6 Jun 30, 2013
You small town people are so easily entertained! It makes me smile!
no crap

West Plains, MO

#7 Jun 30, 2013
Horrible attendants. Horrible food stands. Horrible fireworks show. Horrible traffic. I'm sorry but it was unorganized and a hot mess.
Amy

West Plains, MO

#8 Jun 30, 2013
Upper Crust Tad Sinclaire wrote:
You small town people are so easily entertained! It makes me smile!
Do they sound entertained!?! Lmao! Not much entertainment around here. If someone who had money would put in a place out of town so there could be concerts, they would make so much money, instead of the lame crap like sky fire !
Barney Gribble

United States

#9 Jun 30, 2013
I think the fireworks lasted 15min and weren't that good, I usually put on a better show at my home. On a positive note it was something to do.
Hooty

United States

#10 Jul 1, 2013
Fireworks sucked! Highway Patrol kept the traffic going good, no jams or long waits. Bout all there is to say, and the waste of gas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just don't understand 13 min Concerned 4
D. L. Brakebill 17 min meh 1
Bush house 1 hr jacs 7
Nuclear War On The Horizon? 1 hr jacs 51
Bill O"Reilly 5 hr grave digger 3
OMC - good hospital or not? (Nov '09) 7 hr Whazzup 97
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 8 hr Dummy 965

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages